Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68615 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by arosunshine(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
omemero:
Dont fight over it.....

cos you cant force her to talk....

dont tell her the evidence you have...she will defend her self...

interrogate her intelligently....base on the your evidence

and be very calm.....

rephrase your questions....she will get confused....

make her understand you still love...and you dont want the kids to know about it...

dont scream at her....

if she is creamiing at you, she trying to avoid your questions..

trace cause of her actions...

ASK GOD FOR WISDOM TO HANDLE IT...

I WAS IN YOUR SHOES SOMETIME AGO...

we came out of it till quietly date no one heard about it...

oga goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by kushme: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Why would she address the issue at hand when she is equally an Olosho/hoe ?

Imagine that gibberish

Have this lady as a friend, your marriage is over

cheesy. You are right..

Also, could you believe that, the same freewoman far from content gibberish was liked by some persons.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by arosunshine(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLsince2010:

It is not my dear. That lady typed from experience. It's only the married and those that experienced and scaled thru it, can give very good advice.

Now to my point. Even if she had slept with him, the man will still come back for more. Men's crave for sex never ends! If the sex was good, as long as he sees her in the office, he'll always want more.
The best is for her to set him up like that lady advised.

do u have comprehension problem ?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Been broke or not will never be enough reason for infidelity...
"For better and for worse" is d binding force of marriage n bn broke is one of d worse...if my wife ever cheats on me n I get to know, the marriage don't knock engine be that...na to begin find new engine...
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Adecks01:
Hi..my dear pls kindly take your time to read this carefully as I also dedicate my own time in writing it.

Though I am not married yet, but I have taken my time to study some marital issues within my immediate neighbourhood and from the writings of great scholars(especially the holy bible and other books related to marital saga).
1.I will first of all remind you that love is powerful.that means you need to increase your love for your wife,dedicate some moments Just for two of you guyz and always be romantic,caring and soft-heart.
2.Prayer is inevitable in every situation.Don't forget that prayers rises the dead.cure the blind etc. After love always dedicate your family to God irrespective of religion.
3.each morning the first thing you should do to your wife is waking her with a kiss and tell her you love her,As she match out to work kiss her and tell her you love her,before sleeping kiss her and tell her how you love her and me sure you never seize to profess your love for her.
4.Always make sure you play your role as the father and husband of the house.make provision of your family need including that of your wife without minding what she does with her own salary.
5.it is part of must African women's life to hide their sexual feelings being mindful of some so called tradition but such feelings cannot be hidden from her face so you have to satisfy her when she need you on bed.
5.Do not cheat on her but continue to be caring, You know your wife more than anybody (especially nairalanders) so you should be able to know what and how to approach her on the said issue without generating any crises.And if she denied,pls bury the matter and continue loving her.
I wish to continue but have no enough time but I do assure you that if you carry out the steps above,your wife will not cheat on you any more.
You aren't seen nothing bro.
women never show you!.
When you marry you can put these into practise and tell us how it went.
Just pray you marry the right one otherwise your lamentations will be higher than the OP's.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by arosunshine(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
nicko28:
I have no advice to give you, marriage is harder than any other things that i can mention, what I know and am sure of it is that before any marry women or men cheat on their partner there most be a reason. Before you confront her, ask yourself, are u giving her the important need like sex, money, attention.....

so that justifies the cheating wife ?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
maclatunji:
It is obvious the OP is a devastated husband. It is bad enough with the Whatsapp message.
What is left in this morally bankrupt society?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by bignero: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

your a hoe!!

so because every one is eating shit he should join the gang?

not all women think like u hoes...

imagine advice!!!!..if u have nothing to add just keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cheating/attempt to cheat can be easily forgiven so far it is not emotional nasmiley
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by lekwas: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
What you don't know will not hurt you.
If you go looking for rabbits in every hole, you might find a cobra (abeg this is my own adage, no questions pls).

As I was saying, do not ask her any question relating to this matter if you want to live long and remain in that marriage peacefully.

Seeing that the issue here seem to be money, find out from her if she is having stress at work, if she has pressing financial needs, reassure her that everything will be fine. If they are things that can be addressed immediately, plan with her to address them, if not let her know that there is no need to get worked up because of finances.

After that, carry-on like nothing happened. Perform your duty as a husband and leave her to her conscience if she still has one.

It is for your own good o!
Wetin man no know no dey kill am
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Your wife is already cheating on you. Just do the needful. angry
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by chukagates(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
cry
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time
this one done dey defend the cheat already because its a fellow woman ...pfft!!you irk!!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
AdisaOwala:

With all due respect, this is rather dumb!!
Mehn, i thought i was the only one that saw that.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by sunbilor(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
Going by your analogy, why did she marry the OP if she knew she couldn't cope with his financial might? A cheat, greedy and morally bankrupt woman will cheat even if you dump loads of dollars at her feet daily. It is way more complex than you think. Necessary evil, some women are.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
arosunshine:

do u have comprehension problem ?

Sorry. Why do u ask?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by chukagates(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
so when a man gets into some financial stress his wife should cheat

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by sameagles(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Heavance:
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend.
There are bunch of immature people here
i completely agree with you my fellow, people's response to crutia issue here on this Nairaland is beginning to kill my morale, days back i see it as a forum for mature individual that gives there opinion with balancing, and i noticed people have to beg at times not to be insulted when they post pressing issue, i think there is a need for total rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by tellwisdom: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
ashawo no dey ever fit repent ... Dey will always go back

Gba!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by AuroraB(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Judasjudas:
0p maybe u should try this simple trick
tell her ur boss called u ..and he told u everything ..that u just want to hear her own version (keep a straight face) ..
that you just want to hear why she did it ..if breaks down in tears *bingo u got her ..if she still insists on "did what"..den just spill it .ehn just.go ahead and tell her ur boss told u .. put it on the man
cheesy Nwanne, onwero ife ifulu meeeeeeehn sad

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by athorello(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
adecz:
She needs money & you appear broke.

Are you up to date on your bills & financial

obligations & responsibilities??

This moniker no get sense grin shocked A sure senseless greedy wife undecided Maybe na her salary she wan collect from the boss. cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Set her up!

Make the children know the kind of mother they have subtly

Kick her out and gain custody of the children!!

Stupid women!!

hahahahahahahhaahah.. See vex ooooooo...ah tell u,this Happens when u Marry a slay Queen
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by mayortm001(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
And you still call that one your wife grin cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by CArt(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
lelvin:
Most times, when you think she has done it, she already has. Always trust your instinct!
Good to hear that but what has been done cannot be undone again if so.
The OP should just be closer to d wife though it is not easy and also remove his mind from the past
and start watching her reactions henceforth.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
wacoj:

Fantastic advise I must say BUT what if the wife is enjoying it? What if she is the type that wears revealing cloths to work?
What if she is the type that purposely comes to the boss's office with her boobs open and she claims that her nipples are not open/
What this simply means is that even if this door closes, she will look for another window. The problem is with the wife before the boss.

Was she coerced? was she under any pressure to do it? I don't think so cos she willingly say ''GIVE ME MONEY AND SEX IS SERVED'' This lines are commonly used by runs girls.... Oga your wife is a runs babe. Deal with it.

true talk.....she is first class Slay queen
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sincere4u:

Me and Stanluv have reconciled.
See yourself as the common enemy. tongue

Hmmmm, a lot has happened behind my back.
Obviously!!.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Risca(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
I want to advice as a wife, a mother and a working class lady. Force her to resign now. Even if you are broke, it is irrelevant. Stop her now save little money and start up a business for her near your residential area. Monitor her movements seriously. Don't underestimate what women can do.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MarshRiley(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
comos:

pray and forgive her, you say

i pity for men like you
Ok, I hear you
Man that's not like me
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by athorello(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Adecks01:
Hi..my dear pls kindly take your time to read this carefully as I also dedicate my own time in writing it.

Though I am not married yet, but I have taken my time to study some marital issues within my immediate neighbourhood and from the writings of great scholars(especially the holy bible and other books related to marital saga).
Before any other thing know the reason behind her cheating on you and address it.
1.I will first of all remind you that love is powerful.that means you need to increase your love for your wife,dedicate some moments Just for two of you guyz and always be romantic,caring and soft-heart.
2.Prayer is inevitable in every situation.Don't forget that prayers rises the dead.cure the blind etc. After love always dedicate your family to God irrespective of religion.
3.each morning the first thing you should do to your wife is waking her with a kiss and tell her you love her,As she match out to work kiss her and tell her you love her,before sleeping kiss her and tell her how you love her and me sure you never seize to profess your love for her.
4.Always make sure you play your role as the father and husband of the house.make provision of your family need including that of your wife without minding what she does with her own salary.
5.it is part of must African women's life to hide their sexual feelings being mindful of some so called tradition but such feelings cannot be hidden from her face so you have to satisfy her when she need you on bed.
6.Do not cheat on her but continue to be caring, You know your wife more than anybody (especially nairalanders) so you should be able to know what and how to approach her on the said issue without generating any crises.And if she denied,pls bury the matter and continue loving her.
NB;pls keep the children off the picture and never let them see their mum as a bad woman.
NOTE:if you follow the steps above I am confident that with the help God ,Your wife will even confess before you ask her.

If it's by all these I'm not doing.... Lol
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by JOHNGLO: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
alfajohn:
Stories that touch the heart but manufactured to drive traffic. Some people are busy wasting their MB giving advise to a non existent situation. It is well.

So what did u just do? waste your MB too...
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by kushme: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

Please ma, were you blind while reading the post? He said it was his wife that initiated sex with the boss and not as if the boss asked for it. THE WOMAN APPROACHED THE BOSS FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX!

how come you couldn't see that part?

she couldn't see that due to "men/boys are the perpetrators, women/girls are the victims". A sentiment and belief system programmed by society.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MarshRiley(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Charly68:
Na waa for you ooo,why offering a piece of advise that you yourself aren't ready to take ?
You want me to advise him to leave hiss wife?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
the worst is yet to come in this wicked & adulterous generation. when you marry a woman without the fear & grace of God in her life things like this must happen. You meet a packaged retired prostitute (a girl that has fuc-ked almost everyone in her community, church, school & even you ) suddenly turns a repentant girl. How are you sure those "is in the past now ", "it does not matter " , "she is more experience sexually " ,."is only one life we got to live " etc wouldn't come back to hurt you.

If you are Christian, there is not much you can do than pray. you can't divorce nor send her packing. Apply wisdom. Things like this are not even suppose to be heard but sadly today its becoming a norm

During the days of our ancestors, things like this were usually instant judgement. Still happens in some places in Edo.

Don't allow love blind & deaf you always do your due diligence before you marry that man or woman because once you are married, no escape for you & Christianity have kind of make it easy for people to commit sin or do evil with impunity in the name of Grace & forgiveness (forgetting that God frowns upon willful sin) because WHY they do not even know God let alone to fear Him but they profess knowing Him with their lips.

Finally, when the head is faulty, the entire body suffers. As for you the man check your life if you are spiritually healthy. In my father's family any married woman that commits adultery when her husband is still alive calls for instant judgment. either the man or woman is down with illness until confession is made. children are sometimes not left out.

look OP you made the wrong choice & if don't handle this carefully, you will kill your self while that satan of a wife will continue enjoying her life. No woman is worth dying for so be wise. bad marriage is the physical hell fire you can't escape on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.