Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? (3152 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Erums(m): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Well if you cant hurt her feelings, why not get loast for a moment. . She will gett over u
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by ameezy(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2017
folarinmiles:
Fvck her na. No time to waste time
See em fvk bois

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2017
linearity:

Honestly, there should be no diplomacy in telling her an emphatic No, don't say or behave in a manner that she will interpret as you empathizing with her or that you understand her situation or the reason(s) she might be having such feelings.

Tell her you are married and are offended that, she does not respect your marriage, yourself or your wife. Tell her you love your wife and will remain faithful to her.

I believe the above is civilize enough; you are not calling her names, or disparaging her, you are just telling it as it is.
YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Dear Married Man,
Kindly remind this lady that throws herself at you that you are married and keep distance from her. A little fire can become conflagration#BeGuided.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Amarabae(f): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2017
She is fond of you and the next thing your mind gives you is that she want sex?haba. why are men like this.
its likey that she is just fond of you with nothing else in her mind.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
Dear Married Man,
Kindly remind this lady that throws herself at you that you are married and keep distance from her. A little fire can become conflagration#BeGuided.
...absolutely
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
She is fond of you and the next thing your mind gives you is that she want sex?haba. why are men like this.
its likey that she is just fond of you with nothing else in her mind.
...i am not a baby...and i have been used to women coming around and tryna be friendly and all...and i certainly know when they want to do...there are the onces who just like you and all but you can always see that its just pure likeness and nothing more...some of them can even be young married women...i know and understand all of that and there no harm in them...but i also know when a woman want you to do...i can always see it in their eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With This Photo / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama / Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.