Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52059 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
melejo:
There is a way you can read a post and pass without exposing how unexposed you are. Where has it ever done that way. All these children in nairaland that should concentrate on celebrity section would not allow us hear word
truth is only accepted and appreciated by matured people not for weak and irresponsible people.. just skip next time because I am yet to see a point in that which you just wrote
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Bants(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lloydfather:
That means Nnamdi kanu has been saying the truth all this time. Hmmmm. Only the truth can stand the test of time.

which truth?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
I keep asking this questions but no answer. Of what benefit is Biafra and why must other region join by force? How confident are you Biafra will be successful? Which state will be the capital? If you can't answers this question than you have no idea what you fighting for.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Bants(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

This is their greatest frustration. Kanu dissapointed all of them with uncommon resolve

Who is Kanu frustrating to be honest Buhari shld put in correct prison he is treason simply calling dishonoring the law of the land
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
okwyzo:
Shut th F**k up, who created SS? who are SS? what is SS? there was Biafra before SS/Niger delta/ even Nizooria... Ya dig grin grin shocked shocked
there was Atlantic ocean before the creation of Nigeria. so sweet tribes existed before the word south-east e.g Ijaw. ikwere. uhrobo. edo. efik. esan. Isoko, ibibio, anang. ishekiri. et.c Kingdoms also existed before the old eastern region. so mr wise and history man. stop forcing the S.S to be part of your selfish and greedy agitation . we are not 1.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by madapcmod: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

The same way ur coward MKO committed treason and you all want him immortalized and made hero!

Talk of hypocrites rmbr afonja

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by unclejb2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.
Y
Initial Gra Gra
this will happen when the FG stops using the money gotten from the South to feed the lazy north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

That is if you define south south
you can't force others to join your useless Biafra,you want to be the majority to determine who get what and when.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by UJUKALA404: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by unclejb2(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
there was Atlantic ocean before the creation of Nigeria. so sweet tribes existed before the word south-east e.g Ijaw. ikwere. uhrobo. edo. efik. esan. Isoko, ibibio, anang. ishekiri. et.c Kingdoms also existed before the old eastern region. so mr wise and history man. stop forcing the S.S to be part of your selfish and greedy agitation . we are not 1.
with all gladness, we will not hesitate to leave senseless folks like you and move on to Biafra. What value do you add to the lived of the average Biafran?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
they want to be the majority so they can take everything for them self alone. South south is fighting for control over its resources and not to break away from Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by goldedprince: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
the fact that he kees dresswing like a jew is annoying. we jews will beat this idiot if we see him
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Carlmax:

My Brother , am not here to convince you, but sincerely ask yourself, If the country is to be divided today, who are you better off with, The Fulanis/Yoruba/Hausas or The Igbos, Any person outside the south already calls you Igbo, the name Biafra is from The Bight of Biafra now called Bight of Bonny by the Nigerian Government all in a futile effort to distort history, So you see the nation is named after your coastline and the Nation predates Nigeria, Yes your forefathers identified as Biafrans, it's a shame we have left the struggle to a few because we have not been taught the proper history.
dude I have travelled the Nigerian state, at least I can tell you this" whenever I say I am from Niger Delta, this what they ask me? are you Ijaw? or Urhobo. but do you know what I do tell them? I say both, because to me even if you call me an Edo man(some of my friends here in benue calls me "Omono Oba" that's a term in Benin meaning King) I still answers it. only the Igbos tries to force me to accept Igbo kinship, some even went to the length to say my forefathers were all igbo they denied Igbo because they were afraid of death during the civil war. just look how deformed they think... all this is to state it clearly that I am never seen as an Igbo person outside my region once I mention the word "niger delta"so don't come here with that.. forgive my writings. I do answer any tribe in Niger Delta n it is funny I even have an efik guy at school that calls me with his efik dialect. i don't understand the meaning but I do answer d name whenever he calls me. to me Niger Delta should be respected just the way they are. we don't need any majority tribe in the nigerian state to join us.. keep that at the back of your mind
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:
Lol, keep ranting na. who does your inconsequential hate bother??
grow up
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Should we continue our battle? Did u receive the bottle of otapiapia u requested?
i prefer my ogogorro
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Should we continue our battle? Did u receive the bottle of otapiapia u requested?
i prefer my ogogorro maybe you should bring me the wonderful palm wines in cross river
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Coolcat101: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Charly boy keep masturbating with ur life

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
No! Truth missiles.
And what did that get him? A cage in the zoo?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

You better join the moving train before it is late
I rather be late to my death train
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by vanunu: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
No body from the former east central state has headed the ministry of works for more than fifty years. Nigeria is a rogue state. Discrimination is the order of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
tutudesz:

they want to be the majority so they can take everything for them self alone. South south is fighting for control over its resources and not to break away from Nigeria
and it annoys me to know that this people thinks we are fools which they could manipulate to achieve their Biafra.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

and the wailing continues, same stale gibberish. Treason you have failed to prove for two years

look...two options:

its either he is nigerian and commited treason...

or

he is british and is a foreighn saboteur....

both are crimes.....

choose one...
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
and it annoys me to know that this people thinks we are fools which they could manipulate to achieve their Biafra.

they tut we are small children..they call us minorities...our opinions doesnt count...
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by nurusystem(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Kanu wants to split nigeria we d way he dress,is trying to call attentios of Jews to jewich nigeria. Into jew religion,,he no go work terrorist with felony
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by k199192: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.

Initial Gra Gra
Trying to feel important.... Your respect is not worth 1kobo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
unclejb2:
with all gladness, we will not hesitate to leave senseless folks like you and move on to Biafra. What value do you add to the lived of the average Biafran?
I thought you were intelligent enough for my time.. till date biafran states uses income generated from my forefather's land(my lands) I pity you.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by ipobbigot7: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Has Kanu become a priest or he's delusional like other Igbos.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Uncle Charlie your father is a Nigerian legend so you should play your role well as the son of your father.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
unclejb2:
this will happen when the FG stops using the money gotten from the South to feed the lazy north
you mean the south entirely or Only South-east?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
k199192:
Trying to feel important.... Your respect is not worth 1kobo..
you took your time just to tell me that? it is really Obvious, you must be feeling really bad.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
you mean the south entirely or Only South-east?

the funny thing is,the north is still poorer than the rest of nigeria..

this south easterners dont make sense...
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Eddiecute86(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
shehuolayinka:
Why he is always putting on Jewish robe? They don't even like blacks

Bro what are saying? guess u don't know the original jews are black. Don't get it wrong am not refering to the state of isreal. Do some research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.