Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72614 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
To people that are complaining of her handwriting, that's how pharmacists write and I guess that what she's used to...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by COdeGenesis: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Reading responses here explains why Nigerians will forever remain slaves .
Has she said half of What Fela said when he was alive? .Many of these idiots would be saying that they hope Fela learnt his lesson by going to Prison. No wonder Buhari is back. SHe should not be In Prison
As Fell said people we no know dey happy.....
This is just a prelude to how people will be stopped from criticising government officials. Nothing like this happened under the military.
Did Fela go about accusing people unfairly or go about tarnishing people's names. My brother I will do same to anyone who tarnishes my image, don't ever compare her with Fela that's an insult. Fela was fighting for freedom and human rights, What is Kemi fighting for?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by davidif: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

No she met the first bail condition.

She was rearrested

Judgment on the second bail condition not given yet.

Wow!!!!! What kind of country is This? We need to completely overhaul the judiciary. This just ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Seems she bit more than she could chew this time around, I remember all her rants against pastor adeboye and oyedepo calling them gay and so on
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Did Fela go about accusing people unfairly or go about tarnishing people's names. My brother I will do same to anyone who tarnishes my image, don't ever compare her with Fela that's an insult. Fela was fighting for freedom and human rights, What is Kemi fighting for?
Whatever the case she is inocent until prove guilty. I have no problem with her going to jail if guilty .The prescribed term is 1 year. What I have a problem with is unconvictecd persons spending time in prison because of excessively stringent bail conditions,
Under the military government Gain Fawehinmi was sued for libel by the Director of Military Intelligence. It was a civil case.They did not use this ancient law and he was not jailed as powerful as they were. He had accused them of killing Dele Gina. If this kind of law is established imagine how politicians would use it especially if we had state police. It is antidemocratic

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by babatunx(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
"For doing my work"
Making unfounded slanderous remarks about ppl is ur work?
This woman never learn anything....

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Moletemike: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Make them no release this mad woman. We are celebrating her imprisonment here in Ibadan. They should keep her over there in Port. We don't enjoy lunatics like Kemi roaming our streets. Even her family members are JUBILATING. They should leave her there so her poor father can live longer. Let her suffer more. Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is just the beginning....infact u never dey suffer! Na practice we just dey give you....rubbish. Na wetin u deserve...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
In Nigeria it is a crime that carries a one year sentence.Interestingly no one was ever charged under this law during thexercise military rule. It is also a law that conflicts with the constitution and will eventually go. Apart from that aspect is the fact that she was taken to PH. It is a shame people are not aware of the dangerous precedento until someone finds himself in jail in Adamawa for criticising Fulani herdsmen or child marriage with bail condition that he should present a herdsman as surety don't be surprised when you are taken from Calabar to a Sharia court in Zamfara for now enjoy the jokes

Sorry bro but what is the name of this crime, like sedition? One year conviction should be simple offence and not a felony for which she would be wearing prison dress. I notice you hinted on jurisdiction, where was this heinous crime committed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by dragonking3: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

I can't debate with u again.

I have done that in the past and you are empty.

Once a Pastor is involved you brain is on vacation.

Replying u is a waste of time but then the bible advises that we reply a f00l so he does not think he is wise.
Hehehe,i knew it. You are dumb. I have said it severally and so many others have confirmed it.
Even the bible also says that there is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
Guess what? You are that someone who talks or posts without thinking. A fool is far better than you. Pele
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
hardbody:

Sorry bro but what is the name of this crime, like sedition? One year conviction should be simple offence and not a felony for which she would be wearing prison dress. I notice you hinted on jurisdiction, where was this heinous crime committed.
Allegedly committed ,section 373 of our penal code
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
If on judgment day, God punishes all those who have been speaking evil about people and Christians, don't complain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Brushless: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
smiliyB:
HahHahhahaha so funny...kpele sha,another time investigate more before making a move. grin
Being on social media does not mean one should be irresponsible. What you can do to your father and mother, if you try it with an outsider, you will live to regret the day you were born. Kemi use Pa Adeboye as a stepping stone to her infidelity. She has forgotten that everybody are not the same. Infact, some people are just watching to see her likes to make them milionaires. I am happy that her father did not intervene, otherwise she could have been saying some nonesense to the old man by now. Omo ti ko gbon, ita la ti nko wa'le.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Cutex01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Imprisonment without due trial or conviction. So people can't air their opinion in peace again. This is plain oppression. Free this woman already Jo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Allegedly committed ,section 373 of our penal code

Penal code and she is being detained in a criminal code jurisdiction? I am not understanding this anymore.

Shouldn't she be sued for defamation instead

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by stagger: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
I thought that pastors are supposed to be forgiving and Godly and i hear so called christians saying things like God will judge or God forgive them. So if they are asking God to forgive them why can't the pastor forgive this woman? Why does he even needs to involve the police and the law? What about God's court and justice?

I thought that the bloody bible says if some one slap you turn the other cheek and let them slap you too. Or if someone offends you forgive them.

Is either the pastor who put her in prison is not practising what he preaches or he is a crooked pastor and doesn't really believe in God. This is why I don't go to church, it's hypocritical of the so called pastor to not forgive. And i don't think he is a real pastor. He is just lieing to himself and his gullible congregation.

If I hear you say this rubbish again, I will give you an E-Slap! Haba mana! angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by PANDA2: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
ednut1:
Eleribu omo. U go rot der

I concur! Let her rot there. Make them no release her abeg

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
hardbody:

Penal code and she is being detained in a criminal code jurisdiction? I am not understanding this anymore.
what are you talking about? What is Penal code? I thought you had something to offer?
It is the same code that list 419 offences in section 419
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is what you get for saying things without facts/hard evidence to back it up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
stagger:

If I hear you say this rubbish again, I will give you an E-Slap! Haba mana! angry angry angry
you must be one of the hypocrites grin or you are gullible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by oheni(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yes...
Slowly she is learning her lessons..
Next we will be expecting is her apology letter and then letter of undertaking that she will not say peem again even if they pay her to rant....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
what are you talking about? What is Penal code? I thought you had something to offer?

Something to offer? I was not even antagonising you, i really thought we were exchanging views. Penal code, for your information sir is used in the northern part of the country while in the south the criminal code is what is in use.

My point is, if you said she is being detained based on a penal code offence, should she be in port Harcourt? That question was for the state not for you, but since you have chosen to be aggressive, i am off this convo. Thanks for your time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
The funny thing about the law is the defamatory statement does not have to be false. It is a shame how ignorant and uninformed our young people are. Which means even if what she wrote is true she could go to jail.Now there is nothing to show whether it is true or not

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by moupe: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
babatunx:
"For doing my work"

Making unfounded slanderous remarks about ppl is ur work?

This woman never learn anything....

She never learn , I swear. It's now I know she is mental. Which 'work' is she doing? Fabricating stories and downright lies which her messed up brain tells her is journalism! I hope they are keeping her in a straitjacket inside that prison. Bail date: 2020. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
It is the same code that list 419 offences in section 419

I will excuse your ignorance. You studied English law as obtainable in your English jurisdiction, i am teaching you criminal law practise in Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Don't eat too much watery beans ma'am, I'm breaking you out and we are gonna do some running
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Lawless101(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am giving the government 5 working days to release aunty Kemi or...................... angry
or you drink more and become more sober.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by manu1: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Moletemike:
Make them no release this mad woman. We are celebrating her imprisonment here in Ibadan. They should keep her over there in Port. We don't enjoy lunatics like Kemi roaming our streets. Even her family members are JUBILATING. They should leave her there so her poor father can live longer. Let her suffer more. Good for her.

ONE MILLION LIKES FOR THIS ONE !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Akalia(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cast your vote for Bisola and stand the chance of joining her fan base to an all expense paid trip to a bash in Dubai come the month of may. Good luck!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by IRALIFE(f): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls o, enlighten me. Is there something else she did? A crime? Because to the best of my understanding, defamation is not a criminal matter. It is civil and would not require her meeting bail conditions. Pls someone should help me understand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by jayAjoku(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
When God said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm she no hear , her suffer never start . hope she doesn't drop the soap often grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.