Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93628 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

......brilliant. what about dates (or maybe phone number) to confirm the period and reconcile with when she was in Canada and/or Nigeria?

This is what i am saying. Lots of questions that puncture holes in the "evidences" she is bringing to the public.

It will be difficult to convince the court with all these evidences. And when that happens, people will say men of God used their connection and power to shut her up.

"Beyond reasonable doubt" is what we or the court needs to see. Besides her reputation as a blackmailer will not help the issue at all if it was true.

Gbam... most of this people saying we are supporting Apostle blindly do not know that we are seeking for answers to what she is presenting to us. I just created a thread asking why the date of the chat are not in the past but current?

So far so good, all her "evidence" are questionable.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Langbasa: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Once u have started spending on a woman u will never stop spending because she will see it as her birthright and if u eventually stop spending or u are not spending as u use to spend before omo u don enter wahala be that,that's exactly what happened between apostle and that international olosho...meanwhile i'm FTC.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by dodelight(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Everyday this lady is bringing concrete evidence against Apostle Suleiman. All what people will be saying is the evidence are not enough.

She have finally released the bank statement. Pictures below thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3730340/stephanie-otobos-statement-account-spills

let him show us his own. His worshippers will keep saying it is not enough.

Over 10 pics of him lying on the bed in her last video his worshippers are still abusing her bent on the fact that it is not still enough.

Before they challenged for the pics it was released. They challenged for the bank statement it was released.
Now is chat they are still saying it is not enough
IpobExposed has spoken
How could u be so gullible? this is a simple graphics work any serious graphics designer could create. Gush! Too many halfwits threading our cyberspace!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
kettykin:
Only zombies would believe this, those who believed a nonagerian would bring Change to a country that is technically insolvable.

Nonagerian?

Don't think you know what that means.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
so cant i create a bbm account and use some one else pics and name there?...i dont believe her jooor

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

The Etisalat line belongs to the so called Apostle Sule. You would make a very poor detective.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by new2012: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
i almost u were lying but for someone who has been on nl since 2011,u actually know whats going on and so do it, the girl is being used by someone somewhere and the person has promised her a fortune to last her entire life should she achive their goal...someday the whole truth and people behind this will surely surface

I actually joined nairaland 2007 but deactivated several ids along d line. Just found out this one is still active.

For someone to blackmail you, you have to have stains on u. The blackmailer blows it out of proportion. Why the several PR lately trying to conceal the otobo scandal?

The lady is been used, since she has something they can use.

Issue is complicated, since I'm no Judge or Jury, I won't judge or conclude on it. They are grown adults

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by new2012: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2017
BandAid:

The Etisalat line belongs to the so called Apostle Sule. You would make a very poor detective.

You can't screenshot another persons phone from your phone. Bbm will never tell u the network the other person is using. Don't outsmart yourself, leave those two grown adults to fight theirselves, if they had sex, so?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2017
jidxin:
yours is a very stupid comment....u re pqrt 9f doz dat makes nigerian suffe4s because of ur gullibility. how on earth can u just believe dz crap. I think d pastor needs to take legal action against this lady. anybody can fabricate a text message or bbm msg. bt this im not judging until ve weighed it 9n balance of probability.
You are a big fool,I don't lick asses so I don't give a fuc k who is involved...if this happened in the U.K.,he would have been in jail

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
olodo... most of you can't use your brain. Date Is current. So u want to tell me that Apostle is still chatting with that girl. I would expect to see the timing on that chat something captured recently.
You are a big fool,I don't lick asses so I don't give a fuc k who is involved...if this happened in the U.K.,he would have been in jail
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
The joystick understand only one languege whick is Bleep
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
Honestly you made no sense. What fucking shoes? Is it by force to be with the pastor? Guy you lack wisdom. Your sister must be trained by your father not your mother.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
And u call this man a pastor? chai chai chai.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
tomdon:

What makes the guy a hypocrite now??
You're just so dumb
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Like u said send me your pictures. Without a picture u can't do the Photoshop. Let Apostle Suleiman show us the picture they used for the Photoshop?.

Oga Pastors are humans I once caught a senior bishop fornicating I wanted to blackmail him on Nairaland.

Pastors are humans or will u say she bribed Eco Bank for the statement?
really bro u missed the one time opportunity of ur life, if i venture catch any pastor my financial problems for the next 30yrs is over, the pastor go pay tire abi na me send am work, hmmm bro no time oo,i dont even blame otobo, any way is a way oo
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Aburi001:
He has a right to his own opinion. It's called Freedom of speech tongue
i never opposed him using his Right!!!i only told him to use it correctly

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
jail fire. You are not a Christian neither do you believe in God so who am I to have talk with you?

But I assure you, Otobo will be arrested for trying to blackmail a man. She will end up like Kemi
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2017
J
emeijeh:

See english! grin

Meanwhile, her claims are all Rubbish

Otobo oya collect!
you are the one that could not comprehend the context in which the phrase "not an innocent" was used. "Innocent" in this case was used as noun and not an adjective.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

......brilliant. what about dates (or maybe phone number) to confirm the period and reconcile with when she was in Canada and/or Nigeria?

This is what i am saying. Lots of questions that puncture holes in the "evidences" she is bringing to the public.

It will be difficult to convince the court with all these evidences. And when that happens, people will say men of God used their connection and power to shut her up.

"Beyond reasonable doubt" is what we or the court needs to see. Besides her reputation as a blackmailer will not help the issue at all if it was true.
These evidences are not meant to convince the court. Otobo and sule have no case concerning sending money or having sex, since both acts are not reprehensible by the nigerian law.

These evidences are meant to prove there is truth in the issue of her having an affair with Suleman. It takes total subjectivity, Bias or blindness not to see, it is true both had an affair.

She mentioned Daniella Okeke, and it was independently proven that sule's car was there and okeke proudly displayed it as her own car? She gave time, dates, pictures, videos, informations, bank statement, BBM chats to support her claims. She even publicly asked for a cross checking of their passports. What did Sule provide? Not even a denial.

The only thing they keep saying is "not convincing enough". What then can be convincing? A picture of both having sex? Sex is not something people do on the highway. Stephanie has provided enough evidence to make her case:

Suleman and stephanie had sex and he paid her in return with large sums of money. It is not illegal, and it is the honest truth. Now blackmailing, promise of mariage, or abortion is another matter entirely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2017
I think this is a fallacious concoction, concocted to glorify the devil.
How can a fluently spoken, blessed man of God, suddenly become epileptic
in written English? I saw so many goofs in that chat. that was not suleiman.
motherfucker:
jail fire. You are not a Christian neither do you believe in God so who am I to have talk with you?

But I assure you, Otobo will be arrested for trying to blackmail a man. She will end up like Kemi
hahahahahahaha!!!once I don't lick asses of God of Men,they feel u ain't a Christian.....well sorry to disappoint u,I am a good Christian but I don't lick asses of pastors....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by joshaac(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2017
is this lady not ashamed of herself? I can't imagine something done in the secret is now becoming a national issue.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2017
jamislaw:
This is getting serious.......... Right from the beginning i know that this Man is never an innocent.

Guy look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Pastor should just own up and repent else his sins will find him out

Guy look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by dodelight(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
jamislaw:
This is getting serious.......... Right from the beginning i know that this Man is never an innocent.
From the beginning? That's exactly why you would believe whatever falsehood that you're served. Why did she wait till now before releasing this? Simple graphics works and aftethoughts! My Gush! Too many gullible youths threading our cyberspace!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by dom(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite

Was she raped or something.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by thexzy(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Who do you want to deceive with this fabricated poo? Abeg take it to cameroon joor.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2017
dom:

Was she raped or something.
ask her lawyer

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Apostle Suleiman self....this your scandal dey erupt again. Pls confess to us so that we can forgive and forget this Lady. Pastor Did you insert your sugar cane into her honey pot? Yes or No?

look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Vicyace:
These new revelations from Otobo's camp have further thrown more dirt at the pastor's holiness lifestyle. Some people have argued that bbm chat can be faked and doctored. So true but we can't also dismiss the possibility of the authenticity of this screenshots. I for one would like to know the truth and so other well meaning Nigerians. If Apostle is guilty of all these accusations then we as Christians and Nigerians deserve to know and if otherwise, Stephanie deserves more than what aunty Kemi is getting right now. One thing keeps coming to mind. Does it take so long to come up with screenshots of your sex chats? She could have suppl these info immediately she threatened she would. Why wait till now? To have it manufactured?

Have u read another lady by the name Stephanie Ogbonna's story about dis same apostle? Google is ur friend. U will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by abdul1993(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2017
am ashamed of him. see wetin pussy do u, won scatter ur carrier
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by swimmer: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

The chat is always on the fone. The time she munched it could be wen she was in Naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.