Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93653 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Apostle Suleiman self....this your scandal dey erupt again. Pls confess to us so that we can forgive and forget this Lady. Pastor Did you insert your sugar cane into her honey pot? Yes or No?

look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here
LoJ:

These evidences are not meant to convince the court. Otobo and sule have no case concerning sending money or having sex, since both acts are not reprehensible by the nigerian law.

These evidences are meant to prove there is truth in the issue of her having an affair with Suleman. It takes total subjectivity, Bias or blindness not to see, it is true both had an affair.

She mentioned Daniella Okeke, and it was independently proven that sule's car was there and okeke proudly displayed it as her own car? She gave time, dates, pictures, videos, informations, bank statement, BBM chats to support her claims. She even publicly asked for a cross checking of their passports. What did Sule provide? Not even a denial.

The only thing they keep saying is "not convincing enough". What then can be convincing? A picture of both having sex? Sex is not something people do on the highway. Stephanie has provided enough evidence to make her case:

Suleman and stephanie had sex and he paid her in return with large sums of money. It is not illegal, and it is the honest truth. Now blackmailing, promise of mariage, or abortion is another matter entirely.

Guy look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2017
But I thought she said the phone and the laptop got missing? ?so when did she recover the phone? ??
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by swimmer: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Kingnap:

look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here

Are u being funny? Or u don't use bbm? Both name appears. Stop trying to be funny biko

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Ojiofor:
Saharareporters are full of bullshıııt
Even if her story is true she was not raped,she and her gang (SR) are cheap blackmailers.

she didn't say she was raped. did she? it was an agreement gone wrong between both of them. She is pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by swimmer: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

Gbam... most of this people saying we are supporting Apostle blindly do not know that we are seeking for answers to what she is presenting to us. I just created a thread asking why the date of the chat are not in the past but current?

So far so good, all her "evidence" are questionable.

Y don't you seek answers to the fact that apostle superman has no evidence to contradict her? Or questioning her evidence is your service to God?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Kingnap:

Guy look at the the chat very well you will realise that the screen shot was taken from the Apostles phone (check the received and sent acknowledgements), how is that possible?... And why are both names showing in the chat.... I smell lies here

Go and read other lady, Stephanie ogbonna's kiss and tell story about dis apostle, then continue to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2017
I thought she said her phone was lost? How come money that was sent was only when she is in nigeria? This lady is being used by some powers that be and it is very painful that a woman from apostle Suleiman zone will be used by northerners to rubbish him. Women are Satan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by swimmer: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2017
LoJ:

These evidences are not meant to convince the court. Otobo and sule have no case concerning sending money or having sex, since both acts are not reprehensible by the nigerian law.

These evidences are meant to prove there is truth in the issue of her having an affair with Suleman. It takes total subjectivity, Bias or blindness not to see, it is true both had an affair.

She mentioned Daniella Okeke, and it was independently proven that sule's car was there and okeke proudly displayed it as her own car? She gave time, dates, pictures, videos, informations, bank statement, BBM chats to support her claims. She even publicly asked for a cross checking of their passports. What did Sule provide? Not even a denial.

The only thing they keep saying is "not convincing enough". What then can be convincing? A picture of both having sex? Sex is not something people do on the highway. Stephanie has provided enough evidence to make her case:

Suleman and stephanie had sex and he paid her in return with large sums of money. It is not illegal, and it is the honest truth. Now blackmailing, promise of mariage, or abortion is another matter entirely.

Bros thank you hare. You said it all. As a lawyer....this case is too clear this guy had an affair. All his media drama also point to circumstantial evidence. The painful part for me as a Christian is the continuous lie this guy is living. Better to admit ur error and stop lying. You are a pastor!

Coza did not deny. He didn't live a lie. That's better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by mcgaius: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2017
This prank is very easy.All u need to do is to get two phones and register the BBC account of one as Apple Johnson and u are good to go.The same goes for video chat as there is an app you can use to do fake video chat.I can't mention it here to avoid more blackmail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Apple grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2017
The girl is lying

Not of fan of Suleman though undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by derhyma: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
In her death bed she will reveal the truth...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by seguno2: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Many people don't realise the ethnic/religious nature of this Otobo story.
Many don't realise how this reinforces the dominant position of Fulani Muslims in our country.
Any reasonable person should put that in mind when they read these stories.

Donjazzy12:
I thought she said her phone was lost? How come money that was sent was only when she is in nigeria? This lady is being used by some powers that be and it is very painful that a woman from apostle Suleiman zone will be used by northerners to rubbish him. Women are Satan!

One of the few who understand what is going on.
Our Fulani rulers always have collaborators and traitors easily from the south.
Is there not a Rivers' man who stole his own people's money to make Buhari president?
Is there not a Delta ex-convict who stole his people's money to make Yar'Adua president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by chiteny(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017
LoJ:

- Sule does not need to provide anything unless really required in court. He is the accused. The accuser is the one that needs to show proof of the accusation.

- For me, convincing enough could be pictures of both of them at most of the places she talked about(not necessarily in bed having sex). A hired photographer or camera man can do this. And he does not need to stand 1m close to them to take the pictures or videos.

- Like i said there is not convincing evidence they had sex. Please talk about the blackmailing, promise of mariage, or abortion. where is the proof of these?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by sholamaami: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017
this girl should just pls go nd rest.....for a man that has dat kind of reputation will not b so stupid to discuss anything about ur secret affair on bbm,cos he will know u can use it up against him, nd some1 can easily open an accnt wit any name in dis our so called country....madam Stephanie stop giving forged evidence.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
this is becoming boring

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
uboma:

Put yourself in her shoes, then maybe you will understand why she is doing this.

Did you hear the part where she reported that she got pregnant for Apostle Suleiman. And to cover up his mess, he gave her some wine to give. Unknown to her, the wine was diluted with something that induced forced abortion that almost killed her. she bleed continuously for months afterwards.

Put yourself in her shoes. Or better still, will you not encourage her if she was your biological sibling?

Apostle Suleiman had the power to have resolved their rift long time ago but he is still playing demi-god.

I am enjoying the Series jare!
Pray not to fall victims into the hands of desperate women, she is psycho , she is a criminal and a con woman, she knows she has nothing to loose that's why she is doing these. No decent girl will descend so low to date a married man, only thief and lazy women will, I only feel for the man who even initiated friendship with her. Let her stop playing the victim card, I hate it when women use these measures. As long as she wasn't rape what ever happened was mutual. I am not supporting the man either .let her make research on women who tried to bring down powerful men, they only become history while the men continue to flourish.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
For every smoke,there is a fire. Apostle Suleman might has had amorous relationship with Stephanie, only that her character or model of dressing had made it more difficult for people to believe her. Cossy Ojiakor threat to release her statement of account too is an eye opener to randy men of God. From now, it will cash, no transfers or deposits. What Charity Organization outside p*ssy do they run to merit such deposit or transfers?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Nazeren:
You're sick. He's a pastor.

And so does that make him different from you and me? He isn't God so he can mistake.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by actrinity(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2017
jamislaw:
This is getting serious.......... Right from the beginning i know that this Man is never an innocent.
I believe with you oooo. I'm not a fan of the apostle. But wait oooo, lets look at it from the other side... What if that handle isn't his own? What if otobo created that handle and had those chat just to make a proof? Coz u know everyone can create a username with his name, get his pictures online, then use it as display pix, then have a chat.
My thinking though.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by PartsContinent: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Nobody can be as blind as he who doesn't want to see.

The fact that some people here are still in support of the pastor shows how deep these pastors have brain washed people. Most of these pastors are fettish though. A good number of their congregation have eaten different kind of concoction in the name of Sunday bread. Only reasonable excuse for the profound inability to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
vallyjohn:
Even the most gentlemen have a hidden side....the man should have gone secretly and settled things with this gal behind the scenes than letting it grow this much..... anybody that have been following this and still say that there's no atom of truth in it must have dropped out of nursery school
Fallacy
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
So Our Apostle is an Apple grin
I don't believe that, it can be photoshoped. Lets have their bbm pins and consult blackberry for the truth
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Leave this man alone, it seems like u don't. Have job doin, or, maybe appl have stop D avenue u used to collect money from d appl. Is that makes u angry?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
harizonal123:
Rubbish! Now I know this girl is really sick and needs help cool. No normal human being will go to this length just to prove rubbish
. So the gal shu keep quiet while the apostle keeps deceiving gullible ones like you cos yu r nt comfortable with the truth, abii?

STAY AWAY FROM EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by greatjoey: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Everyday this lady is bringing concrete evidence against Apostle Suleiman. All what people will be saying is the evidence are not enough.

She have finally released the bank statement. Pictures below thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3730340/stephanie-otobos-statement-account-spills

let him show us his own. His worshippers will keep saying it is not enough.

Over 10 pics of him lying on the bed in her last video his worshippers are still abusing her bent on the fact that it is not still enough.

Before they challenged for the pics it was released. They challenged for the bank statement it was released.
Now is chat they are still saying it is not enough

Are u a Mumu. He knows her as an ashawo but keeps sending her money without asking for some fowk. U can u give ashawo money without the kpekus.

Stop being a fool a pastor is not perfect we are humans and we can sin.

Peace

IpobExposed has spoken
Guy, I am not a member of the apostle church. But from keen, curious and close observation, you would notice that those said picture on bed were photo shopped. A wise man would also see that this BBm chat was also a fabricated ploy to convince the gullible like you too. The immigration has come out to refute the allegations that the apostle was in those countries the LovePeddler mentioned they met at those times. "Touch not my anointed and do no harm to my prophet".
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Topmaike007:
so cant i create a bbm account and use some one else pics and name there?...i dont believe her jooor
don't mind all these people believing everything she has to say.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Unfortunately, human history says otherwise.....

By the way, u r obsessed...
If u dont know.
See a psychiatrist

You mean the same way your life is obsessed with Falsehood and Doctrine of Error? While I see a psychiatrist because my case is psychological, you should go to the mountain because your case is spiritual

They have tied your spiritual destiny down and freedom is far from you. Empty blind goat

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

Good, pastor are humans. I did not say "Apple" did not do it. I am only saying provide a compelling proof.

If i am a prostitute and frolicking with a high level Personnel in the society with the slightest thought of a blackmail, i should have evidences. Pictures/videos of us together (i could hire an undercover photographer/camera guy for this). "Apple" visited her father's house for marriage and in this day and age there are no picture or video of the marriage "knocking of door". C'mon guys!!

Is the bank not UBA from the picture? Picture below indicated Etisalat was used for the chat. If anyone has been to Canada, please confirm they have Etisalat there.

Sometimes you can use your Nigerian phone in the states and Canada and it will appear as if you are calling from Nigeria. I believe if you can make a call it should be possible to chat as well.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2017
greatjoey:

Guy, I am not a member of the apostle church. But from keen, curious and close observation, you would notice that those said picture on bed were photo shopped. A wise man would also see that this BBm chat was also a fabricated ploy to convince the gullible like you too. The immigration has come out to refute the allegations that the apostle was in those countries the LovePeddler mentioned they met at those times. "Touch not my anointed and do no harm to my prophet".

Immigration, reall? Please show me link to the news.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by shogz89: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
oyimaliski:

I tire
another thing is when was the screen shot taken... I don't use n iphone but if that shot was taken in recent time it is suppose to show the date in month like "Mar 27" and not in day "wed" like it's shown in the shot except the screen shot was taken the same week they had the chat whuch I don't think is the case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.