Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49366 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by isaac2392: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
JUST BE PLANNING TO LOSE HIM AT ANY TIME

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by idrisolaide(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe cme invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Unfortunately for me, the crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..
Walahi you suppose to enrol for AY Comedy show..

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Consult a native doctor let him play the Oracle for you
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Larrykaysail(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.
lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by oviejnr(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Redhot111(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ur new boifrnd? What abt the newer and the newest one? The the old, older n oldest ones nko?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
idrisolaide:
Walahi you suppose to enrol for AY Comedy show..

Hahahahha... cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Date me instead

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by paradigmshift(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe cme invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Unfortunately for me, the crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..

as u go pass night for babe hostel.. u b fuk up guy

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by erico2k2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Right now,I have a lotta things running through my mind and am confused..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??
fellow nairalanders help me

Thanks..

No do not continue cos his rivals might use you to get at him .
Let me give you same advice I ha e a guy who was blended against his will
Tell him school o's over . He needs a new life away frm that Uni in a new town amd give his life to God if he wanna stay alive . If he can do that then he has hope . If the school is down south he should change school to north amd be scarce from his home town
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by karma2000: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
greed and stupidity will soon make dis girl share in dat cultist KARMA when he is caught

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Kolabalogun(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bae!!! what goes around,comes around...#a word is enough for the wise
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Tunagee(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??

Thanks..

Continue. he will soon organise gang rape for you; or probably use you for their rituals.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Joiceee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You heard a lot of wrong bullshit dear! Say no more before you end up looking sillier than you do now! wink
hahaha
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by firebaby(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Enahi:
Been there done that......i will advice you change your school for ur safety!!! I experienced something similar way back while trying to get into uni, they are usually not afraid to tell u the truth when they are in love but they will threaten your life if you try to leave them.

You cant leave him neither can u ignore him and any guy that comes your way OYO is his case.

Thank you jare this is the bitter truth.....her life is imptnt if possible she should let her parents know
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by waleco2008: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
When we are yet a sinner Christ love us, if there is anyone among you without sin let him be the first to cast the stone so they all left.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by AjiChris(f): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bae! Jt try yur best in avoildn him 4 sum weeks then 4rm dia he wil knw yhu re no interestd...buh b vry careful gurl
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oju e a ja

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
My friend died in 2014, she was killed by
cultists right there in her boyfriend's room. They came for him but he got away and she died in his stead. Her father is a police officer, till today nothing has been done as even the boyfriend is nowhere to be found.

Feke I miss you embarassed
God punish your killers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Naijaaussie(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin ignorance.
PaARAaH:

Somtimes lordship depends on high recommendation to their grandfather / grandmaster
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by kpaofame: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
7 July is their number, I know cos my friend's ex bf is a cultist and he told her stuffs about them.
grin grin your Friend Ex or your ex

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
wow this is such a difficult decision.. ask yourself what kind of relationship you thing u guys ll have

Geraldyne:

honestly I dunno, if I knew what to do,I won't have asked, ur opinion counts too..thanks
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Iheazy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

Don't leave him for now as u have accepted him already.
Make your you don't reveal the secret to anyone and always be vigilant ...
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Kumbur(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Swty from what u are saying it seems u love him and he loves u too.he might b a cutist but he Is still human so,i Will advice if u love him continue with Ur relationship as of Ur safety believe me u are 100% safe,his Guys watch over u at all times
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Chrixtopha(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
My dear, I was once during my campus days....my advice is, no cultist will tell u he has killed before because eyes that saw do not talk....if u really like him, tell him that based on ur last discussion with him, the relationship is going to be a hidden one as you would not risk hanging out with him within the school premises....always on calls and that you cant visit him equally...but very far from the school premises you can.....and mind u what u say in public as temptation will come from many angles for u to involve yourself...what am saying is that no matter what anybody does to you, never involve him because you will regret it at the long run

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Jephz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm not here to make a decision for u.......but. is he d only guy In ur skul... there many responsible nice and caring guys out there....forget d good part. what happened to his ex??. .or has he be single until he met u maybe he's really nice or just trying to get u .but I won't allow any of my sister to date a cultist ...wait self...y would you even date someone who's still in d same skul with u?? not even serving....... maybe u wanna get married in d next 10-15yrs

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by discman2k2(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

1) He loves u, & u love him, no doubt.
2) He said the truth.
3) If u leave him, as deadly as he is, he may cause ur harm.
4) If u go bck 2 him & love like he is, he may get into trouble & a friend of a thief IS A THIEF.
5) You may want to be tempted to want TO CHANGE HIM.
6) No man can change ANOTHER MAN.
7) You can not go out with another man in the same campus where he is, clearly.
cool you are in a Dilemma.

RECOMMENDATIONS
1) Go tell ur parents.
2) Repent & pray hard to God for help & mercy.
3) Dont stop calling him, keep d relationship at calls levels, giving him hope, if he loves u he'll still be human to you.
4) Devise the best strategy to leave the school or report to authorities & get him sign an undertaken.
5) Mind your company, friends and places of visits.
6) Pray again.

IT IS WELL WITH U, MY DAUGHTER.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by RichlyOBS(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.
do you know the kind of Lord he/she's talking about?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by lexy2014: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:

honestly I dunno, if I knew what to do,I won't have asked, ur opinion counts too..thanks
u said u are "cool, calculated and cunning" so am surprised u say don't no what 2do.I think u no what but don't want 2do it.since u say u don't no what 2do continue with d guy
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

Yes there is noting bad if u continue the relationshp...... cool tongue embarassed grin cheesy the guy loves u dats y he has d mind to tell u
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Dionnetech: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thank God jamb reg is still on..

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by femi4: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
You seems to know much about their hierarchy, are you.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.