Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS (45568 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by bigtboi(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
somebody give d guy anoda gehfren
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by transient123(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Bolognese:
She died in Nigeria... Happen to Know her

Oh, I see.

I share your grief too.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by donbenie(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Destined2win:
This is not good. Appendicitis surgeries is one of the commonest surgeries na
A ruptured Appendix with attendant Peritonitis is a very dangerous complication of Appendicitis..
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by donbenie(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

In an ideal health care situation........... It sure is...
A ruptured Appendix is a serious and potentially fatal complication which will task even the most ideal health institution..
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by chukel(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Destined2win:
hers was a ruptured one and has a very high mortality rate/outcome
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Sanchase: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2017
This ascertion is false. All the people i invited to the UK for studies have access to NHS medical care system. Even if they break their skull in two halves, the medical system will perform a rapid surgical procedure and they pay nothing.

pokipoki:

Medicals not free for non citizens. Student inclusive!!!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
vibeskartel101:
she wont make heaven since she died an unbeliever

Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by claremont(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2017
pokipoki:

International students pay a healthcare surcharge when applying for their visas, this makes them entitled to free treatment on the NHS. The NHS is free for everyone who accesses its services regardless of background, there are no systems in place to charge anyone for treatment. Some people actually get refunded their transport costs by their local hospital.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Tobbylobba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rest in perfect peace
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by TheEminentLaity: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
I suspected it had to be Nigeria where the treatment was done cry cry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by davidif: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
modelsms:

But why would she fly to Naija from the UK?

Cos it's not cheap to do surgery over there? Not everyone can afford that stuff man.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by davidif: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
RIP!!

It my birthday friends wink

Really? You just had to make this all about you?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Quinn22(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Read the post again! She died of complications. It's not only the ruptured appendix that was involved, other things were involved as well.
Destined2win:
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Quinn22(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you telling me she had the surgery in Nigeria? shocked
modelsms:

But why would she fly to Naija from the UK?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Quinn22(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ruptured appendix is normal, it's the complications that's the culprit.
ednut1:
ruptured appendix not just appendix surgery. When ruptured it can send u into shock and death
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Quinn22(f): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can you imagine sad
She just killed herself, like who does that
otokx:
I'm a bit curious why she did not do the surgery in the UK.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Quinn22(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na you go take am go hell fire na, Rubbish! undecided
linkers:
After u had bleeped yourselves and you think she can make heaven. Continue to deceive yourself. Rip anyway.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by marylandcakes: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
pokipoki:

But part of the student fees doesn't that include health insurance? please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by zeezeegal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
What A World? Rip Dear.... Today Na My Birthday Oo
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by LabourParty(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
NHS is free for all, and I mean all (visitors get billed, but... grin)

Only her can answer why she travelled to Nigeria for treatment.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Sunnynwa: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
pokipoki:

This is not true. Students on a course longer than 6 months are entitled to NHS services free at the point of care. However, they've recently in the last couple of years introduced the NHS surcharge where students and other temporary resident permit holders pay £200 per year at the point of visa application.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Sunnynwa: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Read the post again! She died of complications. It's not only the ruptured appendix that was involved, other things were involved as well.

She probably went into septic shock.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Optimist88(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have never valued what God did in my life until I saw this post! Thank you Lord for a successful appendicectomy.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by VULCAN(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank God you are not the One to Judge up there. You sef need mercy because your file is not spotless

linkers:
After u had bleeped yourselves and you think she can make heaven. Continue to deceive yourself. Rip anyway.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari is just killing people anyhow in this country. He should resign
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by carzola(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
So they flew from UK
To Nigeria for treatment

Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
donbenie:
A ruptured Appendix is a serious and potentially fatal complication which will task even the most ideal health institution..

Did you read me say it wasn't?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oliviaxx:
omg such a lovely girl
Baby, i would like to knw you, i'm damn serious wink
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
linkers:

Brody really tho ?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by toshmann(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
justwise:

Which year was that?

Yea . . . uhm. . . . . e don tey grin
Which year was that again. . . .ok . . . . Let's just say. . . Gordon Brown was Prime Minister when I was in school
Re: UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
toshmann:

Yea . . . uhm. . . . . e don tey grin
Which year was that again. . . .ok . . . . Let's just say. . . Gordon Brown was Prime Minister when I was in school

Let me say..you are making things up here because schools don't have health care coverage for students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.