Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29213 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by RoyalBlak007: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Quinn22:
Same thing for the ladies. wink

♤#BadtGurlz♠ grin

♤wha wröng with yö (Itzquinn) åccöunt?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Deactivated. Not me though
RoyalBlak007:

♤#BadtGurlz♠ grin

♤wha wröng with yö (Itzquinn) åccöunt?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Raydans: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
abike12:

Lol cheesy

See your nose
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by bitcoinvin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.