Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29207 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
[color=#990000][/color][/b] you will see the ruth of my words one day. There is something i said earlier that differentiates boys from men. I said a man can provide for himself and his family and a woman he wants to wife. Only a boy thinks of providing just for himself. This your comment read it again and see the catergory you belong. I made it simple for you. [b]Ungrateful fool.

Lol @thebolded, this is the reason I know that by attaching family in your comment your were just trying to be a good lady. I never doubted what you want, the post does not in anyway talk of a guy not providing for his family, you just attached it for a reason I have stated.

I only wanted you to concentrate your argument or submission by talking about the guy and his girlfriend. Lol, the girl he wants to wife: forced smartness. If a lady can pay for her basic needs as you have stated, what will the guy be providing for again. I know you don't expect a lady to pay for the food he will it when he visits his man? that is out of it, we are talking about you heaping your problem on your man and if he refused to do them then you call him a broke guy.
A lady visited me one day, and from the moment she stepped out of the bus that brought her, I took over the whole expenses, even her chewing gum, she collected money for them. She did not spend a dime and while going after some days I paid for her transport and also gave her little cash. That is a burden and not a girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Xtopher123:

Who told you i believe in the Bible in the first Place..?

I dont need to give you instances, cause what may have happened to you or any of your friends may never for once happen to anybody I've come across.. but if you need one my Over Caring Mother is a clear cut example, she stood by my dad for 5 years he wasn't working and was trying to build a startup, never for once did i openly hear them quarrel nor did any of them complain to anyone.. That's called Mutual Understanding..

So you dont use your own experience to generalize it happens everywhere cos you or anyone you know was unfortunate to have been met by such..

I still insist, If either party is Stingy and or Lazy, intentionally or not, be it the Man or the Woman, broke or not broke, then the Relationship should never have taken effect in the first place PERIOD.. Firget all these talks and have a nice sleep..
Mr atheist, I guess you think because your mother didn't openly complain,she was happy about it?,hehehehhehe, you only saw what she wanted you to see,and point of correction, I used three examples of people who belong to this generation not people who's prime falls on the 20th century,this generation of guys donot bank with fidelity, and it will be double loss for any sane woman to spend on any man, lastly ; to every lady reading this take note and recite this till it sticks " my money is my money,his money is our money ", bye!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by sosa993: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother most of these ladies grew up with bad upbringing.. That was how an Igbo man told me he will only give her daughter out for marriage to the highest bidder undecided

I'm a sister actually, well you've said it all.... bad upbringing.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by awakeuche(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Same for me too! Used to be I chased after the big babes then and they'd ignore me like I didn't exist.... Forward 5 years, successful engineer and these now irritating wanton women call and text me all day. I just wish them a good life and put up pictures of my GF who sacrificed for me.... Let them continue, its slowly dawning on them.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by hartson(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2017
will read all later
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Mtchwwwww,everybody wants to trend,romanceland and mediocrity are like 5&6 undecided
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by ElDadd: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah come and see your mate, talking with intelligence.

Op is the kind of Lady every guy wants to marry..

Keyword: Marry, not use, and maybe buy iPhone 6 for you, then dump you... Marry! For a lifetime

Not girls that see an ordinary boyfriend as welfare contract.

Change your mentality dominicah.
It will go a long way to having a fulfilled relationship and marriage.

Peace.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2017
niceair:
A girl should be independent and hardworking to able to settle @ least 70% of her needs. No body wants to associate with a lazy person either a guy/girl, So once you have the pushing spirit, passion and drive to succeed I think you in the right track.
Remember success is by chance n opportunity also God grace on someone. Please who is a "BROKE GUY"...?
Relationship is mutual and symbiotic... not parasitic. I had funds to take care of her need well before and now I don't have to fulfil the needs like before, are u suggesting she should leave or does that define me as a broke guy??
Please all the " don't date a broke guy team" answer.... Remember what's ur definition of a broke guy??
My brother you still don't get their own definition of "broke".. It simply means a guy is broke if he doesn't spend or dish out his hard earned money for them to spend undecided
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2017
wristbangle:
E go dey pepper quinn22 at d moment cheesy
My brother, this thread dey pepper some ladies and I don't know why
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2017
prettyprecy:

Keep quiet and stop playing the pity party, Its ladies I pity most of them have been manipulated into these kind of stupid union in the end their life gets messed up.
ladies do not falk all these girl must date a broke guy store, if u smell low self esteem & insecurities in him please RUN....

okay....aw i wish guys will take dis part too any reliability and lazy girl should they stay away from but no? they wont na guys dey give una mouth sha
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother you still don't get their own definition of "broke".. It simply means a guy is broke if he doesn't spend or dish out his hard earned money for them to spend undecided

As in the thing tire me sef, seriously because you're my girlfriend I should spend my hard (whichever way gotten) currency on you just to be called Loving while she should keep hers huh? For who? Spiritual Boyfriends I guess

And some bitch is somewhere telling me 'Her money her own, his money our own' what a docile way to thinking..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by vislabraye(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?

The post is directed mostly at broke ladies. If a working class lady chooses not to date a broke guy, its a different thing. But it would surprise you to know that some working clasd ladies are more realistic than the so called slay queens.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by freethesheeple(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother most of these ladies grew up with bad upbringing.. That was how an Igbo man told me he will only give her daughter out for marriage to the highest bidder undecided

This is the best i have read this 2017....The fact remains,that who ever is broke will make it someday and no matter how a mad gy spend money on the slay queens,when ever he is ready to marry,he goes solo looking for who was with him when he had notin.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol @thebolded, this is the reason I know that by attaching family in your comment your were just trying to be a good lady. I never doubted what you want, the post does not in anyway talk of a guy not providing for his family, you just attached it for a reason I have stated.

I only wanted you to concentrate your argument or submission by talking about the guy and his girlfriend. Lol, the girl he wants to wife: forced smartness. If a lady can pay for her basic needs as you have stated, what will the guy be providing for again. I know you don't expect a lady to pay for the food he will it when he visits his man? that is out of it, we are talking about you heaping your problem on your man and if he refused to do them then you call him a broke guy.
A lady visited me one day, and from the moment she stepped out of the bus that brought her, I took over the whole expenses, even her chewing gum, she collected money for them. She did not spend a dime and while going after some days I paid for her transport and also gave her little cash. That is a burden and not a girlfriend

are you listening to yourself. This is the mentality most men have, go and ask our fathers, they were happy to provide for women, and they jejely knew their levels and went for those levels. The men of today are supposed to be greater than men of yesterday and the same applies to women. But no, men will go after higher maintenance slay queens online whose weave and cream can pay his salary for 3 months then come to complain here on nairaland. But it is truly not your faults. There is a recession, the parameters of love have changed in both genders and everyone wants to become rich by hook, crook or association. I am no feminist but i wont take crap from men when so much is expected from them. The truth is that we have many boys here on NL not men and is why i dont really bother to find love here.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
them dey look for guys like dat idiot jack for titanic......make thunder from alabama fire them.....na guy good to die spending but d ladies good for collecting what nonsense
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:

This is the best i have read this 2017....The fact remains,that who ever is broke will make it someday and no matter how a mad gy spend money on the slay queens,when ever he is ready to marry,he goes solo looking for who was with him when he had notin.
May God bless your reasoning bro
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
zainmaxwell:
them dey look for guys like dat idiot jack for titanic......make thunder from alabama fire them.....na guy good to die spending but d ladies good for collecting what nonsense
Baba, make I no deceive you, if I become rich and wealthy today, the first person to consider is someone that stood by me in the days of affliction
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, make I no deceive you, if I become rich and wealthy today, the first person to consider is someone that stood by me in the days of affliction
the annoying thing be say some of those idiot no go ask if u don eat o na dia self them sabi....sey u see dat guy post for fb wey say him dey starve him dog nd pack him money give him girlfriend
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by wristbangle: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, this thread dey pepper some ladies and I don't know why

No mind them bro. Dey look so unhappy and bitter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

True words. Funny thing is the word "broke" is relative.

I found out that avoiding broke guys means you want a better life that you can't give yourself. You are not broke but you are also Not where you want to be.

Also some women are lucky to find guys that aren't broke and also committed in their relationship while others just settle for less and accept their fate.

Even Dangote isn't where he wants to be yet...
I am sure he wants to be the richest man in the world. I am also sure Dangote won't go close to a 'broke' girl, if he were open to such association. Does that mean he wants a life he can't give himself??

People will tell you, every broke person must make it, but how many actually made it? Abeg, everybody with their choice...nothing concern me.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by kriss27(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?
your opinion, your prerogative.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I am sure he wants to be the richest man in the world. I am also sure Dangote won't go close to a 'broke' girl, if he were open to such association. Does that mean he wants a life he can't give himself??

People will tell you, every broke person must make it, but how many actually made it? Abeg, everybody with their choice...nothing concern me.

Hahaha Okay oh. But my scenario was different sha. A decent lady who earns BTW 70k and 120k isn't broke at all. But she can't sponsor herself on a vacation. It would take her like 18 months or more to SAVE and buy herself a car on her own.

Bottomline is Everyone wants this life. Infact even me sef. Nothing is stopping me from marrying a "LindaIkeji" in quote except my Ego lol and the fear of my friends calling me a woman wrapper.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by jakandeola(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:

am sori to say u no mature wen u reach 40 in ur moda house keep waiting for dangote

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by StevieAbraks111(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
You asked a nice question, but she won't answer. They should ask themselves the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer?.
Aunty, how much wealth have you created? I'm just curios.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by bukynkwuenu: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I guess that is why you or your friends nipples are almost showing on your dp

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

Hahaha Okay oh. But my scenario was different sha. A decent lady who earns BTW 70k and 120k isn't broke at all. But she can't sponsor herself on a vacation. It would take her like 18 months or more to SAVE and buy herself a car on her own.

Bottomline is Everyone wants this life. Infact even me sef. Nothing is stopping me from marrying a "LindaIkeji" in quote except my Ego lol and the fear of my friends calling me a woman wrapper.

I mustn't go to Paris before you know I have gone for vacation. There are cheap spots in this Nigeria and Africa. Nairobi, Kenya is a nice destination too...

Thanks for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by itsmeurLady(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Y wld sum1 want to date a broke person?? As a man if u are broke, y wld u want to have a gf. Isn't that misplaced priorities Mind u the issue of women dependence has existed a long yl ago if not for money buh for other things that the man can provide.... it's not always about money. Guys are looking for more excuses to be lazy. Women are even more hardworking than most Men these days. Havnt u also seen ur fellow man sleeping with a woman for money Sugar mommies and d rest. Y havnt u attacked him yet? Na women u wan face cs na der ur power reach. Advise ur fellow men to be focused and hardworking and they won't have to bother abt a woman being dependent on them.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by arleck(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
someone should please define brokeness for me.. cuz una gurlz dy madt.. he must be hard working, e go die cuz of una abi? abi na una life e come.. thatz why i dont do dating.. dating is sh*t.. hookup the best cheesy
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by NwaGodl1000(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
I was broke once but never again and my true wife will solely come from God
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
No one wants a lazy guy .( no work sitting at home oppressing his lady )
Who get time

But he must have his own finish and I have mine .. then we spoil each other
I guess broke means not spending their hard earned salary on the lady ... don't get me wrong guys still need to spend at some point but also the ladies too should spend too . ( all part of the wooing process )

E.g cook him a nice meal ( use your money ) whats the point asking him to give you money for ingriedients to surprise him ( e no make sense at all) ...
aslong as he has a job or something ambitious Im good if he like dont spend i spend my own cash .. but i will not date a jobless ,, useless, worthless guy with no ambition ( na dem dey theif my money awon oju kokoro grin angry )
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

No one wants a lazy guy .( no work sitting at home oppressing his lady )
Who get time

But he must have his own finish and I have mine .. then we spoil each other
I guess broke means not spending their hard earned salary on the lady ... don't get me wrong guys still need to spend at some point but also the ladies too should spend too . ( all part of the wooing process )

E.g cook him a nice meal ( use your money ) whats the point asking him to give you money for ingriedients to surprise him ( e no make sense at all) ...
aslong as he has a job or something ambitious Im good if he like dont spend i spend my own cash .. but i will not date a jobless ,, useless, worthless guy with no ambition ( na dem dey theif my money awon oju kokoro grin angry )
Who dey teach you Yoruba? SmH cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.