Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29208 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Same thing for the ladies. wink
zainmaxwell:
sha aint much but guys who invest on a lady is just a waste of tym
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][quote authormrphysics post=55986640]

I think [/quote]
mrphysics:

Sorry for attacking you.
To your post, it's laughable too. When I read your post, I see someone who constantly tells herself what she does not believe. It's amusing how you keep attaching family to this case, methinks you are trying to sound reasonable and a good lady but the intention is well known. If i can provide for myself, then i am not broke.
Maybe I am not too good in this angle but if you think the guy should be solving the monetary problem of a lady then I give up
[quote authormrphysics post=55986640]

I think [/quote] you will see the ruth of my words one day. There is something i said earlier that differentiates boys from men. I said a man can provide for himself and his family and a woman he wants to wife. Only a boy thinks of providing just for himself. This your comment read it again and see the catergory you belong. I made it simple for you. Ungrateful fool.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by prettyprecy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
I wish I can get a spot on the front page...Ladies don't date broke guys! Most of them are broke because they are visionless, lazy, and scared of taking bold steps.
If you are not careful they would drag you to their level and blame you for their insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Same thing for the ladies. wink
but u have u date a broke guy b4.....see dia is different between and guy who dont ave much nd one who those not ave at all
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
prettyprecy:
I wish I can get a spot on the front page...Ladies don't date broke guys! Most of them are broke because they are visionless, lazy, and scared of taking bold steps.
If you are not careful they would drag you to their level and blame you for their insecurities.

but you knw most guys hustle and still never got enuf....ur type go push her man go do money ritual

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by nkemjacob2(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
u hit the nail on the head....

my ex girlfriend said she is ashame to tell pple am her boyfriend cos i cant afford her bills.... on a long run GOD blessed me.. and she is trying to come back... then i told her an still looking for d money.... i am also ashame to tell pple u re my girlfriend.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yes! He ate all my money and left me at the end! This is the consequence of a lady dating a broke guy. So broke guys are leeches too and they are the worst gold diggers. sad
zainmaxwell:
but u have u date a broke guy b4.....see dia is different between and guy who dont ave much nd one who those not ave at all
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xtopher123:

It not useless, if you check my post in the Thread I said There's no rule that says one party should do the provision, it all about understanding..

If the Man decides to do the provision cos he's capable fine, if he's not and the Girl decides fine, we the society have no business whatsoever judging such relationship, it's working for them and they ain't complaining..

If they both decide to handle the provision in whatever percentage they split it still good as long as no one is complaining..

I don't support Lazy dudes same way I'll never support any Lazy Girl..

I feel it's a 2 way thing, no one should be Lazy. The only thing that could be a problem here is when one party is stingy.. You might no believe it I seen rich friends that are stingy to themselves both Male and Female not to talk of another..
what I was expecting from you was an example or examples of how ladies benefited from standing by their man, I have made my points based on experiences, so I suggest you Counter with same,not all this beating about the bush, by the way,I made my comment, I don't have time to go and be searching for posts to quote or reply to,actually if there was not rule,then you are indirectly saying the part of the bible that say "a man who cannot provide for his house is worse than an infidel" is invalid and by extension every other verse of the bible too, you see,you lots only pick the part of the bible that suits you, hehehehhehe
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
You asked a nice question, but she won't answer. They should ask themselves the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer?.

I think fact is most broke gals wont wana date a broke guy unlike a rich/comfy gal who wudnt care bt then sm gal are rich bt not comfy wont wana take chance with a broke guy so will rather date sm1 her level now dats ok bt not d best mindset cos dat broke cud be elevated in d future and u miss it and also ur so calked rich guy can go broke and wat does she do? I think d reason or motive for dating or not dating is d main issue here.

Ive had rich gals arrnd me and ready to date me and i still choose to date a smwhat broke gal cos i saw she had d rite values, brillianance and potential. it shudnt be just about money bt values. I really don't care if u broke or not if the values are right

Queensuccubus
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Truth and nothing but the truth.

Out of the millions who are in relationship, only 0.5% of them do we see ladies provide for their men, that percentage has caused problem
hehehehhehe, believe what ever you want, I have made my points,that percentage is far higher than that,it's just that no sane woman tells her friends or even family that she is spending on her man,she knows already that it's stupid
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes! He ate all my money and left me at the end! This is the consequence of a lady dating a broke guy. So broke guys are leeches too and they are the worst gold diggers. sad
now i see y u are pained....but to GOD dating a reliability is no fun tho am not saying i ave much but d girl i date last show me date most ladies are leech

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
now i see y u are pained....but to GOD dating a reliability is no fun tho am not saying i ave much but d girl i date last show me date most ladies are leech
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
E go dey pepper quinn22 at d moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by permit(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
ples dnt ask me how cus u know wat am about to say,below are the group of people who voluntarily propounde this deceitful act to those who wil buy dr stupid lies, in contemporary to over zealous gals to meet up and wharever, the foolish 1s has turn to dr sexslaves and turn some to laxbian. In d name of havin ¤sugar mumz. its hi time gals to look beyoun dr nose, y? Bcus any 1 who givs u such of d stupid advice check her she is married alredy,plan are to destroy u by makin u ¤laxbian, @lala take note....
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:

Its not about broke or not bt d guy u met had d wrong values. Its possible u met a rich guy and he finishes his money and urs on worthless adventures. Lol
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Why would it pepper me? Am I broke?
wristbangle:
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Why would it pepper me when I'm not broke?
wristbangle:
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by pepemendy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alesandese:
Lady or Guy get rich , Stop giving excuses. Don't be broke! Shikena undecided
your pa will know better

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by abike12(f): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raydans:

That is you right there my dear. You justified what you are already unconsciously cheesy it is just who you are, you can't be someone else.

Your goal in a relationship is to be helped. What else are you saying. Does a person that claims not to be broke needs any financial hellp again.

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Jhamzy(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2017
BSoul1001:
The article spoke nothing but true statements.....
No one wants to build together anymore, build a foundation, make it together if y'all don't already got. Stop looking for a hand out. I work hard for mines, and I'd want the same from whom I'm spending time with. Stop being superficial with all the new technology, and latest trends. All that's fine and dandy to have but don't let they be all you can give. If that was all taken away, would you be happy with yourself.

QUESTION:

How many ladies can pay for themselves what they require from a man to do for them on a date? And if so why not treat sometimes to show appreciation?

Just interested in others point of view........

Real woman you are!
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by niceair(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2017
A girl should be independent and hardworking to able to settle @ least 70% of her needs. No body wants to associate with a lazy person either a guy/girl, So once you have the pushing spirit, passion and drive to succeed I think you in the right track.
Remember success is by chance n opportunity also God grace on someone. Please who is a "BROKE GUY"...?
Relationship is mutual and symbiotic... not parasitic. I had funds to take care of her need well before and now I don't have to fulfil the needs like before, are u suggesting she should leave or does that define me as a broke guy??
Please all the " don't date a broke guy team" answer.... Remember what's ur definition of a broke guy??
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by pocohantas(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2017
No, avoiding broke guys doesn't mean you're broke.
I think people have to learn to respect the choices of others. These days guys don't marry below a specific social class and no one is disturbing them. In short, the only reason guys haven't fully started exhibiting gold digging tendencies is male ego.

Work in a good firm, add a ride to it and see how some guys will automatically become interested in you...I have nothing against it. They want them an independent woman.

I want me an independent man too, a man that holds down his end. I don't need him spending on me but he should have a vision and take care of himself. No one will force me into settling for less smiley

It's only wrong if it's the only reason, otherwise everyone craves a financially independent spouse. Male and female alike...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Lionofdjungle: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am a lady o....
OK o,my sexybbstar grin
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by prettyprecy(f): 2:36am On Apr 28, 2017
zainmaxwell:
but you knw most guys hustle and still never got enuf....ur type go push her man go do money ritual

Keep quiet and stop playing the pity party, Its ladies I pity most of them have been manipulated into these kind of stupid union in the end their life gets messed up.
ladies do not falk all these girl must date a broke guy store, if u smell low self esteem & insecurities in him please RUN....
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Divay22(f): 3:06am On Apr 28, 2017
sukkot:
go school you no gree. na aristo you dey find upanda undecided
I refuse to allow this get to me grin grin grin grin
Nah your ain't worth the other side of me......
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2017
2dugged:
what I was expecting from you was an example or examples of how ladies benefited from standing by their man, I have made my points based on experiences, so I suggest you Counter with same,not all this beating about the bush, by the way,I made my comment, I don't have time to go and be searching for posts to quote or reply to,actually if there was not rule,then you are indirectly saying the part of the bible that say "a man who cannot provide for his house is worse than an infidel" is invalid and by extension every other verse of the bible too, you see,you lots only pick the part of the bible that suits you, hehehehhehe

Who told you i believe in the Bible in the first Place..?

I dont need to give you instances, cause what may have happened to you or any of your friends may never for once happen to anybody I've come across.. but if you need one my Over Caring Mother is a clear cut example, she stood by my dad for 5 years he wasn't working and was trying to build a startup, never for once did i openly hear them quarrel nor did any of them complain to anyone.. That's called Mutual Understanding..

So you dont use your own experience to generalize it happens everywhere cos you or anyone you know was unfortunate to have been met by such..

I still insist, If either party is Stingy and or Lazy, intentionally or not, be it the Man or the Woman, broke or not broke, then the Relationship should never have taken effect in the first place PERIOD.. Firget all these talks and have a nice sleep..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 4:09am On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:
I think people have to learn to respect the choices of others. These days guys don't marry below a specific social class and no one is disturbing them. In short, the only reason guys haven't fully started exhibiting hypergamous tendencies is male ego.

Work in a good firm, add a ride to it and see how some guys will automatically become interested in you...I have nothing against it. They want them an independent woman.

I want me an independent man too, a man that holds down his end. I don't need him spending on me but he should have a vision and take care of himself. No one will force me into settling for less smiley

It's only wrong if it's the only reason, otherwise everyone craves a financially independent spouse. Male and female alike...

I think what every one should avoid is a STINGY Partner and Not a Broke Person as long as He/She has the Potentials or Zeal to get His/Her self out of their Situation.. But if they aint wiling, then dump the sorry person and move on.. its Simple
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:
I think people have to learn to respect the choices of others. These days guys don't marry below a specific social class and no one is disturbing them. In short, the only reason guys haven't fully started exhibiting hypergamous tendencies is male ego.

True words. Funny thing is the word "broke" is relative.

I found out that avoiding broke guys means you want a better life that you can't give yourself. You are not broke but you are also Not where you want to be.

Also some women are lucky to find guys that aren't broke and also committed in their relationship while others just settle for less and accept their fate.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by freethesheeple(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

hahahahahl.this gat me lauging:
Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by freethesheeple(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2017
This is the best i have read this 2017....The fact remains,that who ever is broke will make it someday and no matter how a mad gy spend money on the slay queens,when ever he is ready to marry,he goes solo looking for who was with him when he had notin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.