Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan (20942 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura / Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by orisa37: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Agriculture is not the main stay of the Economy. Even Agriculture has variety. We have Fulani Herdsmen and Cattle rearing from the NW. We have Obasanjo Poultry at Ota. We have Palm Produce in the SS. We have Cocoa and other Food Produce in the SW, SE etc. All the 36 States are begging for Money to develop their own modern Animal Husbandries, Poultries and Food Produce.
As Mr. President is Father for all Nigerians, Christians, Muslims, Babalawos, Satanists etcetera, all we are saying is that the F.G.should make very cheap, low interest Loans available to all and sundries to do business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by EnkayDezign: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

You mean the acclaimed developers of Lagos, Bangkok, Dubai and Indonesia?

Add Malaysia join grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by sarrki(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Add Malaysia join grin

grin grin grin

Malaysia and Bangalore
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by bayelsaowei(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
Many will come and rain insult on his eminence

What he's saying is we can do small farming for our immediate family

That we should look beyond white collar job
does the kids of the retard eminence farm??..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by sarrki(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
does the kids of the retard eminence farm??..rubbish

Bro I am into it

This is my 4th season

It's good Bro
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2017
freeze001:

It is that small, subsistence agriculture for immediate family that breeds poverty. Is food the only requirement for survival? Will people not progress beyond food for the stomach? Even for d food can one grow everything? Will u not buy others like fish, meat, oil etc? Will they not wear clothes, buy electronics, raise children et al?

The Sultan's reasoning and yours are myopic. Basic agriculture gets one nowhere in the long run, it is the commercial industrialization that makes it viable and rakes in the income. That is where the government must come in and see to it that agriculture becomes viable at the highest possible level. Herdsmen remain backward in their nomadic style and continue causing havoc n mayhem yet we're nowhere near the top exporters of beef n milk. We even import those items!
abeg forget about sarrki and his incompetent eminence abi eminem..

Old freaks just come out to say anything about the masses they've enslaved like forever..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by bayelsaowei(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

Bro I am into it

This is my 4th season

It's good Bro
do the kids of the sultan farm?..after enjoying nigerias wealth this sultan has the guts to say nigerians are lazy...rubbish..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by sarrki(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
do the kids of the sultan farm?..after enjoying nigerias wealth this sultan has the guts to say nigerians are lazy...rubbish..

The sultan spoke well on the issue of farming
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by freeze001(f): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
abeg forget about sarki and his incompetent eminence abi eminem..

Old freaks just come out to say anything about the masses they've enslaved like forever..

I just tire honestly! They keep propagating selfish thoughts and blame the unfortunate masses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
freeze001:

I just tire honestly! They keep propagating selfish thoughts and blame the unfortunate masses.

When the masses are blinded with religious, ethnicity and party issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by irynterri(f): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

Madam let me educate you
Agriculture is the main source of national income for most developing countries. However, for the developed countries, agriculture contributes a smaller per cent age to their national income. Agricultural sector provides fodder for domestic animals .Cow provides people with milk which is a form of protective food.
she is not saying agriculture is not the main source of income, all she is saying is agriculture of hoe and cutlass can't run a nation in the 21st century which is the truth

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by nwosu35: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Abeg who go buy

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by nNEOo(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
I give up oh lawd cry
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by IslamicRebel: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
The north and Yoruba Muslims are lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by ifenes(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by thebestprice(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]the mad donkey has spoken again. when will these silver spoon fed northern kings shut their Islamic mouths?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by seguno2: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Very correct.
We are too lazy to stone and chase away the VIP corrupt looters in our country-

- public servants.
- traditional rulers.
- civil service directors
- private sector executives

The Sultan is very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by magoo10(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
well there are some people in some parts of Nigeria that are born lazy and will die being lazy .' I did not mention names'
as for me I am an hardworking Igbo man ,I hustle for my family

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by seguno2: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
nwosu35:
Abeg who go buy

Is it made in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

Everytime this government excuse. Be like go and farm, farm, farm.... Haha abeg na everybody get land?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by odogwu2007(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

why are u explaining it grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by osazsky(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
omowolewa:
Yes my Sultan,

when a parent believes marrying off an under age girl or subjecting the young boiz to almajiri system is the solution to their problems.

A situation where 65% arable land is waiting to be cultivated with man power rather than mechanised agriculture is a shame.
Sir u nails it thks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by seguno2: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
magoo10:
well there are some people in some parts of Nigeria that are born lazy and will die being lazy .' I did not mention names'
as for me I am an hardworking Igbo man ,I hustle for my family

Do you also hustle for your community?
Or can your family be a lone island of prosperity in your community?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by teamsynergy: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
brainless murafucka.... u sit in ur comfortable mansion in sokoto, straffing ur underaged wives... an average Nigeria is hard working, goto Europe or us and see how laid back and lazy their youths are...a lot of people are ready to working here, but where is the job....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
kind of funny coming from a privileged fellow who had everything handed to him on a silver platter
has he ever had to work for anything in his life?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by junketer(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

You mean the acclaimed developers of Lagos, Bangkok, Dubai and Indonesia?
na you dey talk that one. No be me talk am.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by tlops(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
When someone kept $43m @home and could not think of a possible way to multiply it. That is laziness.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by Odingo1: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
[/b]Nonsense,when they are backing Fulani herdsmen on their killing spree against the farmers all over Nigeria.[b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by mmsen: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Legitbaba:
Nigerians lazy?? Hausa's are hard working, Igbos are even more hard working....Yorubas or Ijaws aren't lazy too... Fulani's?? I don't know about any more hard work than walking long distances just to rare cows....
Nigerians are hard working...we are not just being treated fairly by the ruling class, though that would soon come to an end

Hard working for sure but also cowardly.

By now all of these Emirs, Sultans, Obas and whoever else should have brought out onto the street and lynched alongside the Senators, most of the governors, LG chairpeople and former heads of state (especially the military criminal elite).

Instead people prefer to bury their heads in religion than confront the crooks who have made their lives difficult. Especially the poor who cry about their lot but are afraid to take action but would rather take cheap handouts when they come their way.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by freeze001(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
irynterri:
she is not saying agriculture is not the main source of income, all she is saying is agriculture of hoe and cutlass can't run a nation in the 21st century which is the truth

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan by seguno2: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Legitbaba:
Nigerians lazy?? Hausa's are hard working, Igbos are even more hard working....Yorubas or Ijaws aren't lazy too... Fulani's?? I don't know about any more hard work than walking long distances just to rare cows....
Nigerians are hard working...we are not just being treated fairly by the ruling class, though that would soon come to an end

Do you mind explaining HOW the unfair treatment by the ruling class will soon come to an end?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin / Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan / Fulani People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.