Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73918 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by zeezeegal(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2017
How To Knw A Guy Dat Wil Become A Lazy And Dirty Husband... 1) He Will Call His Gf To Come Help Him Wash His Clothes All In The Name Of Searchin 4 A Hardworkin Woman... 2) Wear One Boxer For 3weeks And Will Tell U I No Be Woman Na, Nothin Dy Comot Frm My Under... 3) Will Stay At Home And Sleep Or Be A Bench Warmer At 9jabet Or Baba Ijebu Spot. Call His Gf To Ask 4 Fud Or Money Promisin Her Millions Once He Wins... 4) Looking For Sugar Mamas Or A Lady Frm A Wealthy Home Dat Can Pay His Bills... 5) Lookin 4 Free Babes To Nyash Dem... Them Boku 4 Nairaland Oshofree Guys

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by emmy5050(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Wow! very educative thread! eye opener to all the "love is blind folks". Thumbs up@OP

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by RotrEmmanuel: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Dirty people everywhere
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by biz2get(m): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:

I know what I'm doing

Bang that Bitcch well... When are senses are back to Normal.. She knows where the Door is at. angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by uzimi: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2017
I think we prefer those junk food eaters who help us to show off.

Now back to tying wrapper everywhere and mouth odour, I disagree.

Does it means girls from poor background or village are lazy?

Men too has terrible mouth odours, I mean well educated and exposed ones,

What can we say about that?

5 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by mazizitonene(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Lamentations of frustrated negroes. These guys are such hypocrites.

If i start spilling things that i know about these guys, Everybody's mouth go drop. Someone will come on nl to rant about broke girls, lazy girls. Yet they will break the bank and borrow money to 'impress' these 'broke girls' behind closed doors.

Some are cash machines for these girls maintenance. Hair, nails etc. Some will borrow money to buy phones for these girls. But on nairaland..all of them are 'anti broke girls' 'anti lazy girls'. ' i will never spend a dime on a broke girl' ..

Get over yourselves, and stop being hypocrites for a few likes. You're deceiving yourself.
you just succeeded in making no sense and sounding silly......meanwhile...... get married first with this attitude of yours and let's see how it goes....

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by GYBABA(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
They are from a particular tribe

grin

na joke o

I know they'll come after me for this comment

*climbs bridge railings

and plunges into the lagoon
mention before we come after you nah
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by mazizitonene(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
funny.....It actually amazes me how some of this ladies think an intelligent man will marry them.............or without serious issues in marriage if they eventually get one.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ademoladeji(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know what brought me here angry angry

Bloda, I sight you sir
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by chigzypeace(f): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm, I don't think it's just enough
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Suspense12(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:
mouth odour

Wristbangle if no be say you be my guy!, some kind of mouth odour especially the prominent chronic one you elaborated on isn't caused by poor oral hygiene but internal organ sickness e.g stomach ulcer. oga wrist mouth odour is a big flaw.

you don't capitalise on one's ailment as a benchmark for laziness or dirtiness.

There are simple tips to get rid of mouth odour...If you suffer from halitosis Google it and get enlightened...A dirty lady will care less

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by absool(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Omo this your pic no bi here o
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by grandstar(m): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
They are from a particular tribe

grin

na joke o

I know they'll come after me for this comment

*climbs bridge railings

and plunges into the lagoon

It's actually a myth that Yoruba's are not neat.

I'm Yoruba and can tell you some are ultra neat.

The neatest tribes can be found in Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Its innate in them

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by sirfee(m): 1:54am On Apr 19, 2017
absool:
Omo this your pic no bi here o
grin That pic na im my people dey call "oko gbewu dani",it won't be our portion.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by davidif: 2:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Seun, mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala why have i been banned? I was trying to post an informative topic on the health section since yesterday. Can you please fix it?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by pocohantas(f): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool girl this is what I visualize whenever I see threads like this by some of the men on here grin

"How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives"
"I'll only accept a clean girl with home training and flat stomach"
Ohhhhhh!
Which kind dirty boy be this naw?! Some of them are actually dirty, but this is Nairaland...as long as you gat "m", you're infallible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Expecting a counter thread today
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by odinga1of: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2017
zeezeegal:
How To Knw A Guy Dat Wil Become A Lazy And Dirty Husband... 1) He Will Call His Gf To Come Help Him Wash His Clothes All In The Name Of Searchin 4 A Hardworkin Woman... 2) Wear One Boxer For 3weeks And Will Tell U I No Be Woman Na, Nothin Dy Comot Frm My Under... 3) Will Stay At Home And Sleep Or Be A Bench Warmer At 9jabet Or Baba Ijebu Spot. Call His Gf To Ask 4 Fud Or Money Promisin Her Millions Once He Wins... 4) Looking For Sugar Mamas Or A Lady Frm A Wealthy Home Dat Can Pay His Bills... 5) Lookin 4 Free Babes To Nyash Dem... Them Boku 4 Nairaland Oshofree Guys

Indirectly telling us how your Boyfriend behave my dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

@op Nice one.

And I throw a THUNDERous AMen to that!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by odaniel1(m): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Girls of nowadays. Its a shame really when you invite a chic over and like this yung lady i spent the easter with, she spends almost an hour preparing indomie claiming she wanted to try out a new recipe. Like really??
Y'all slay mamas be NAY these days. I mean yea sex is good & the body's banging hot but what are we supposed to eat ryt after our mini olympics? Hobnobs girls everywhere! Look around.....*sighs*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Based on Stats., 70% of this kind of ladies will end up as singles ladies..cuz of the current Economic Quiver..

And will be used by Wealthy men as intimacy gadgets.. tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:

I had to change it sef..

The thought of marrying her gives me brain fever

And what did you do when you woke up? You are sleeping with someone's daughter for free and you want her to clean your poo before marriage, continue, na your type dem dey tie down with belle due to fornication.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Oga, instead of you to keep giving her hopes of marriage, pls let her know now that it's not gon work out between the you twos rather than being a stumbling block to other suitors for her...

N:B, cos i know you must quote me...i'm not saying what she's doing is right but for the sake of my post above call her to order, if she doesn't give you a positive reciprocation then let her go instead of keeping her and giving her the impression that you gon marry her, she might meet a man of her calibre, who knows.

Wise words, don't mind the irresponsible fellow. After sexually gratifying himself and wasting the lady's time, he comes to nairaland to post trash about her. Some people are just so wicked.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2017
zeezeegal:

Couldn't have written a better response, you try
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by aribisala0(m): 4:35am On Apr 19, 2017
It is poverty that makes women dirty. Many are the secret concealed by house girls. If you have money you can pay someone to flush the toilet after you
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by rmoses17: 4:37am On Apr 19, 2017
its true
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Ohhhhhh!
Which kind dirty boy be this naw?! Some of them are actually dirty, but this is Nairaland...as long as you gat "m", you're infallible.

Says who?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2017
NL seems to be your only bragging power. Run along now and break up with her.

Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by FelixFelicis(m): 5:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin grin
Lol safiaa wetin u do these guys o

Chai savagery much
She fit say na my alternate be OP like that grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ariesbull: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2017
One major factor is seeing a lady with some white stuff in her face and having net travelling up and down

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ariesbull: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:

Just fvck her...I know them...After fucking them

Just the ithe day , we had sex and the ifiit didn't even take out the tissues to flush or dress the bed. I tried her and she replayed this iver and over.

I dumped the bastard and married my wife
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ariesbull: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2017
zeezeegal:

We have many lousy and lazy dudes

If a man played or plays baba ijebu...Don't date him

If a man complains no job ...Don't ate him. There are jobs everywhere ...He should take the humble job

If a man isn't making any move to settle down by 30 don't date him

If he stays with his parents by 30 don't date him

If he asks a woman of money Everytime....Pls don't date him

He is a stupid and lousy man. All these betnaija ,baba ijebu crew are some bunch of lazy folks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.