Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73914 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
She doesn't wash her toto after fvck:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by gudnex22(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Space bookers association of Nigeria
Nairaland grin nairaland and abbreviation be like 5n6
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by steppin: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Safiaa:
I cant do that.

Whatsapp conversations will be revealed, as well as people's identity, i dont want that.

All im saying is that..the people im talking about know what im saying. I want it to hit their skull

& to you mr man, Im entitled to say what the hell i want. So you dont tell me what the fcukk to do. Understood?

Bye bye
If you can't drop any proof, stop yarning dust. If I start this, if I start that...start na.
If the guys opened a thread to feel good about themselves, how e take concern you?
Drag your tired ass outta here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by steppin: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
You made a nice list but my problem with this your list is the wrapper you included. Should we say any woman who ties wrapper is dirty?, did some of you forget your mothers do tie wrappers and they're not dirty.

Not for a single lady. A young woman who ties wrapper up and down has probably ran out of clean clothes, or she's not a fan of washing clothes. So she ties one wrapper day in, day out to avoid adding more clothes to her laundry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by goldedprince: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
yes number 9 na dem
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.
Dettol? You want to alter and scatter the pH of that place?

13 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ikorodureporta: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wristbangle & Tosyne2much.....

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by jibs4lv(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you tosyne2much?
Biko?
Anuhukwa nsogbo were
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi oooo.
Onye zuzu.
yes ! finally one of dem is here.sory i feel ur pain sis,dis thread is realy a bad market.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Orpe7(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
goingape1:
that one na phuck and go!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by nkemdi89(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
wristbangle:

I can take exception for mouth odour due to health complication but what can be said of those without this ailment?

The bolded justifies the reason why the level of divorce of recent is on the high side.

You know we men are easily moved by the physical appearance of ladies believing our love can change their derogatory traits during the course of relationship or marriage but stories/experiences that have stemmed from it prove otherwise.
But do you know a woman can be the opposite of all these negative traits listed before marriage, but after marriage when the children start coming she may not be able to meet up again, not that she is lazy but her inability to manage stress. Because as a single girl she has been coping with an average fixed degree of stress, that's why she can maintain that level of being hardworking, but coping with a new degree of stress like pregnancy and post natal may affect her energy level and body system entirely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Dettol is to disinfect any roaming germs around the corners of the toto na. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Orpe7(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Meaning u have unprotected sex abi. Hiv or AIDs na ur case better still unwanted pregnancy ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Superman7: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Lamentations of frustrated negroes. These guys are such hypocrites.

If i start spilling things that i know about these guys, Everybody's mouth go drop. Someone will come on nl to rant about broke girls, lazy girls. Yet they will break the bank and borrow money to 'impress' these 'broke girls' behind closed doors.

Some are cash machines for these girls maintenance. Hair, nails etc. Some will borrow money to buy phones for these girls. But on nairaland..all of them are 'anti broke girls' 'anti lazy girls'. ' i will never spend a dime on a broke girl' ..

Get over yourselves, and stop being hypocrites for a few likes. You're deceiving yourself.

Taaaa.. you sound like a proud thing, but we know you're an empty container.
Shut up and pack well.
Who born you self??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
jibs4lv:
yes ! finally one of dem is here.sory i feel ur pain sis,dis thread is realy a bad market.
Na real bad market for them cheesy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Orpe7:

Meaning u have unprotected sex abi. Hiv or AIDs na ur case better still unwanted pregnancy ode
Even if double the condom a fvcked toto is bound to smell if left unwashed till morning. Do you even fvck?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by olamakinde(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin grin
Lol safiaa wetin u do these guys o

Chai savagery much
wetin u carry
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by philipey: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol nice one
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
nkemdi89:

But do you know a woman can be the opposite of all these negative traits listed before marriage, but after marriage when the children start coming she may not be able to meet up again, not that she is lazy but her inability to manage stress. Because as a single girl she has been coping with an average fixed degree of stress, that's why she can maintain that level of being hardworking, but coping with a new degree of stress like pregnancy and post natal may affect her energy level and body system entirely.

You have a cogent point but it's quite different from the discussion here. What can you say of a lady with all these derogatory traits before marriage? Your guess is as good as mine cool

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Lool girl this is what I visualize whenever I see threads like this by some of the men on here grin

"How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives"
"I'll only accept a clean girl with home training and flat stomach"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Greenbullet(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Like my ex girlfriend,she can't cook, d day i told her that if she dosent cook,it is over , she went into the kitchen,for almost 2hours I nor hear scent of food , na so I go , I met her looking at the ingredients like the blacks did when the whites gave them mirrors, I just shake my head waka commit, she con dey beg na so me too go on my knees start to dey beg am say I nor fit again.

12 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Wristbangle & Tosyne2much.....
Wetin we do baba? cheesy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by remikunle: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
All The Points Listed Are Bitter Truth
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by bikerboy1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you tosyne2much?
Biko?
Anuhukwa nsogbo were
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi oooo.
Onye zuzu.

Ukuko Igbo undecided
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ontruth(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
goingape1:
lol! those baboons just keep popping up from nowhere!
The day I saw the girls pic I was disappointed not because of her ugly nature but because he dirty and unkept she is,Yet instead engaging herself with something meaningful to help her sorry life she will just be online claiming Agbani Darego.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by papae1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
Please help the lazy sister's ministry by enlightening her biko.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by goingape1: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
ontruth:
The day I saw the girls pic I was disappointed not because of her ugly nature but because he dirty and unkept she is,Yet instead engaging herself with something meaningful to help her sorry life she will just be online claiming Agbani Darego.
when she wake up first thing without brushing her smelly mouth, she will be coming for your head

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ontruth(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
goingape1:
when she wake up first thing without brushing her smelly mouth, she will be coming for your head
Who takes that dirty slowpoke serious?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by biz2get(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
This Kind Of Information

Should be in Every Man's Head.

A word is enough for the wise.. Only the Foolish Go Astray.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by talk2bity: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2017
No1 na big lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.