Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40795 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some don't deserve to be called men
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated

Then, u r d product of an overrated interaction. Pls go bck & ask ur parents if their union was "overrated"

Kids groomed by so-called "social media"

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated
how are u going to get bleeped/sexed
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by philEscobar(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg make una carry marriage wahala dey go
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
no need to carry am go juju, i swear here , that girl get prick sucking mouth. so i can swear in any name say she don Bleep another prick

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Very useless, silly and unfortunate being of a man... Such men are overly jealous and annoyingly suspicious.. Every man that greets you is your boy friend and every of your female friends are linking you up with a man...

I once had a boyfriend like that, it got to a point he started saying I should swear if I've ever cheated on him shocked I was like, what the Bleep is wrong with these nigga angry I had to dump his silly ass before he kills me with his low self esteem..

You can never be happy with such men no matter how much you love them, they will always kill your joy with their useless suspicion and nagging.. That one almost gave me hbp...
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Some men are cruel, say no to domestic violence. But i no see big deal for this matter, You too goan swear now or you don collect?? Sometimes you do somethings not because you want to do them but you want peace to reign. sad

You are not thinking .

Why would any man want his wife to swear with Juju over infidelity.

If he doesn't trust the woman and unable to live with her again

There is an option for divorce.

Why violence?

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:
Very useless, silly and unfortunate being of a man... Such men are overly jealous and annoyingly suspicious.. Every man that greets you is your boy friend and every of your female friends are linking you up with a man...

I once had a boyfriend like that, it got to a point he started saying I should swear if I've ever cheated on him shocked I was like, what the Bleep is wrong with these nigga angry I had to dump his silly ass before he kills me with his low self esteem..

You can never be happy with such men no matter how much you love them, they will always kill your joy with their useless suspicion and nagging.. That one almost gave me hbp...
simple did u cheat on him

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by 2shur: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Women remain opos

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
hmmm

See them... Why not lay a trap to catch her if you suspect she's cheating Why subject her to such cruelty??
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:
hahahaha i swear woman matter worse pass HIV

There is no smoke without fire

Just don't put your mind on women because no easy way to death

Its left for her to cheat or not to cheat

A faithful wife will always be faithful no matter what

there is no smoke without fire, just focus on the kids not on the woman hahahaha

Whats funny?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
her refusal to swear at the Shrine is no proof that she's guilty of infidelity.

The man should be arrested for battering her.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated
"Marriage is overrated" is the new anthem for the hopeless.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:
Women, make sure you frustrate your fiance well when you are dating, get him very angry so u will know how he will react in a real life situation... A word is enough for the wise o...

Man comes over to u, u date for 3 months una marry, later you go snap mouth filled with blood and swollen eyes... Dating is not all about sleeping in a man's house, cooking for him and going to the cinema's... Be wise

What makes you think dating longer and frustrating a man would reveal anything he doesn't want to show?

See how dump you are.

People like you who thinks they are smarter than others end up worse in marriage.

Pack well Jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:

No I did not...

Such guys with low self esteem usually have trust issues, I won't have any man subject me to silly oat bcz of his low self esteem...

I won't give a man such privilege, if he can't trust me then that's his problem not mine...

Even common Facebook comments na problem, any guy that comments nicely on my post is already my lover...
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by dee02(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Men who beat or lay hands on women dont deserve heaven!
Walahi.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elkay3: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
There's no need to swear with any oracle. If he doesn't trust her,seek for divorce, no amount of swearing would change that. It can only postpone his suspicion about her.

Or they seat down with open mind and discuss.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by lozanni(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Some men are cruel, say no to domestic violence. But i no see big deal for this matter, You too goan swear now or you don collect?? Sometimes you do somethings not because you want to do them but you want peace to reign. sad

It's possible that she don collect, but if she is your sister, will you advise her to take such an oath, without knowing its real intended purpose?
That husband belongs to the pre-historic period and I will advise the lady to quit such relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
My mum God bless her soul, before I knew what marriage was kept ringing it in my ear never to agree to swear in a shrine for this or any reason.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elkay3: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
dee02:
Men who beat or lay hands on women dont deserve heaven!
Walahi.

How about women who beat or lay hands on men?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Benwems(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
true talk. most girls these days are cheats. They hide under the fallacy of trust me and i can't swear to commit infidelity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by tundejoseph4(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am a man, but I believe ladies are foolish and uncalculative for going into marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by dee02(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:

How about women who beat or lay hands on men?

Same thing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Crazy things happen in Nija everyday. The other day our neighbour in the barrack was beating his wife because she ameborly said in another woman's fight with her husband that her husband won't dare beat her no matter what she does..

The soldier b like..Mama Ahmed you say Wetin? Oya enter house! grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Im feel say na sango or other dietiea dey give instant judgement . cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Snow5(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
yes! Until a millionaire proposes grin
those who could not afford beer claims it's bitter meterphorically speaking sad

I can buy you crates of beer in one sitting.... But I wont drink a drop...

You know why?...

That's cos beer is bitter and it's useless to me!!!

So you see? Not every parable applies to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.
Careful what u say or U won't ever see husband till u die!

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

You are not thinking .

Why would any man want his wife to swear with Juju over infidelity.

If he doesn't trust the woman and unable to live with her again

There is an option for divorce.

Why violence?

Why are you so quick to insult?? I see you didnt read my post carefully before jumping on my ass, i condemned domestic violence totally before i stated my opinion. Theres another side of the story which you have to figure out yourself, she knows the kind of man she got married to and he must be traditionalist to have asked her to swear on Juju. Thats why most marriages fail, people just want to get married but they arent prepared for the storms that come after. Mutual agreement on religious beliefs should be considered before marriage.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

See them... Why not lay a trap to catch her if you suspect she's cheating Why subject her to such cruelty??
I just put a blog in my topic I neva like wat dis man did to beat his wife but wat if she cheat dats why he got mad at her
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by countsparrow: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

What makes you think dating longer and frustrating a man would reveal anything he doesn't want to show?

See how dump you are.

People like you who thinks they are smarter than others end up worse in marriage.

Pack well Jare

You a fool for calling me names, se o ya were nii? The first insult is for free, the next one will cost you...

Back to your argument...
There is a limit to how long a person can pretend... So i stand by my longer courtship time, murderfucking wife beater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.