Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40796 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:

You're right. It doesn't matter the situation, for me, I just don't swear. I've had situations in which people be like "just do it since we all know you're not guilty". [b]If you believe I didn't do whatever it was, then why should I swear? If you have no doubt that I did it, again, why should I swear anyway? I[/b]t's simple as that.

At the bolded, exactly. Whatever you believe, you believe wether I did it or not...

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

What if her faith is against swearing to a deity? There are other ways to go about it.. What if it's a conspiracy between the man and the juju man to either kill her or make her mad? Haven't you seen such??

I will rather have a divorce than swear to a useless deity, guilty or not..
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
did I know pains my ex put me thru a girl I neva sex for 2 yrs I was savin her for myself to take on weddin nite

So wat happened? Tell us about it. Was she faithful or was chopping outside?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
villagecraft:

Barr Emeka Ugwuonye Says: IF YOUR HUSBAND TELLS YOU TO GO TO JUJU PRIEST AND SWEAR THAT YOU NEVER CHEATED ON HIM, DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY.

My reason is very simple! That man wants to kill you. Anybody taking you to juju to swear believes you will die or go mad if you lied. So, he wants you dead. He is okay with you dying.

People who love you will never let you swear for them. First, he doesn’t trust you. Second, he wants you dead. Please, don’t even argue with him. Just call your lawyer.

I know some silly men would say I’m promoting divorce. I don’t care about what those wife-killers think. It is better to divorce than to die prematurely.

By the way, a man sending you to swear before a juju doctor may just be creating an alibi for killing you. He will poison you and claim it was the juju that killed you because of the oath you swore. So, divorce the idiot. And if you have evidence that he asked to take you to the shrine, the court will likely never allow him to have custody because he may take the children to swear before a juju priest.

The juju priest should be arrested because he has been planning to kill someone through the oath taking. No mercy for such a man.

http://www.naaija.com/woman-agrees-to-take-juju-to-save-marriage-what-do-you-think/

As bad as going to Juju Priest is, this foolish Lawyer should have asked "them" to either not cheat on their husband or just tell the truth that you cheated and just divorce him and go marry your fellow cheat![/b]

Pandering to the whims of home wreckers is not good advice.
And you will be surprised that even the foolish barrister is one of those who will batter his own wife, if he ever sniffed anything close to cheating on him.
What a bloody hypocrite!
[b]Anyway, na that criminal Uguwonye wey call himself Lawyer, who has also been docked for stealing Client funds in the USA, that was advising! shocked shocked

If all our Senators and Politicians were made to swear by Juju that they wont steal our money or die, l think Nigeria wont be in the comatose state that it is today.
Even that money found at that Ikoyi Apartment that Wike, NIA and others are laying claim to, they wont even dare it as they would be dead by now.
Juju is at least "honest and fair", wont collect bribe and pervert justice, unlike our corrupt Judges

Maybe Amaechi, Saraki, Dino, OBJ, Dunbo Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalam, et.c wll all be dead nd rotten by now and we wont be saddled with even paying them benefits as we do today undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.

Babe. Calm down with your anti marriage post. Ve faith.
That there are 10 bad marriages doesn't mean all marriages are bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
myking95:

So wat happened? Tell us about it. Was she faithful or was chopping outside?
read my blog
https://www.nairaland.com/3335308/love-too-wicked-regret-ever
amazingella
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by positivetaught: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
clear conscience fears no accusation, if you are not guilty why the fear n besides your previous actions must have given rise to the suspicion, perhaps this Fidelity assurance oath should be taken as part of the marital rites.

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Exactly, she knows her man is a traditionalist but she got married to him. Thats why most marriages fail, mutual agreement on religious beliefs must be considered before getting married. If i was in her situation, i'll file for divorce.

Its a question of :How important is this marriage to you?
If it is very important...and YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, Swearing wont kill you but will rather preserve that marriage because then the trust is "re-built".

Lets be honest, most people are afraid to "swear" because they are GUILTY!
The Juju was not to kill the spouse but to prove their fidelity. It is an "If => then" situation

But l agree that it is better to just confess and then divorce.
What l disagree with is the "If you cant trust me, that means you dont love me" reaction because that is just playing on the toher spiuse emotions and trying to blackmail the spouse.
The fact that the other spouse is asking you to "swear", means there is already a k-leg in the trust .... but the person is willing to give it a second chance by trying to erase such doubts

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
positivetaught:
clear conscience fears no accusation, if you are not guilty why the fear n besides your previous actions must have given rise to the suspicion, perhaps this Fidelity assurance oath should be taken as part of the marital rites.

I think with the level of "waywardness" we have in the society nowadays, we may need to go back to the ways of our fore-fathers.
Especially amongst those men who come from abroad to pick a wife in Nigeria.....only to get abroad and realize that they don enter "one chance"! grin shocked

No wonder the marriage of our parents "perseveres" while those of our present day now lasts 'only as far as it takes to catch' the cheating spouse! shocked

But serial cheaters wont like this suggestion o!
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Joysmart(f): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
With the kind of comments I'm reading on this thread it's obvious that we just claim to be good Christians or Muslims without practicing it.

Why would people encourage a Christian to swear by Juju??
What good do you guys think can come from the devil??

For all I know Juju or juju priests can be manipulated and so can't be trusted

The woman in question even tried by swearing with the Bible cos as Christians we're not supposed to swear by anything at all.

Sometimes I really wonder how many faces we Nigerians have honestly.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Epp Oga Seun., Buhari., Tinubu...wetin concern u
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Joysmart:
With the kind of comments I'm reading on this thread it's obvious that we just claim to be good Christians or Muslims without practicing it.

Why would people encourage a Christian to swear by Juju??
What good do you guys think can come from the devil??

For all I know Juju or juju priests can be manipulated and so can't be trusted

The woman in question even tried by swearing with the Bible cos as Christians we're not supposed to swear by anything at all.

Sometimes I really wonder how many faces we Nigerians have honestly.
we have Tuface
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
woe unto any woman who agrees to be a liability. una eye go see pepper
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
lankieman:
But can swear with Bible and Quran grin Africa juju should be introduced into governance in Nigeria....oath of office.
u want make Senate president swear with juju.? my hands no dey ooooo
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:
This scares me a lot cos it seems some men turn out to be tyrant after they've successfully tied the knot with you... This why I will still continue to kick against overdependence on a man as a lady you don't need to be a fulL time housewife and wait for him to bring the cash before you can stash ya tummy with food .. My advice to all ladies even as a stay home wife get a stay home job so that you have what to survive on incase this happens (God forbids) .. Learn a skill, a trade .. Just do something
dis ur advice to fellow ladies is very good but some will not hear...their. puna will not allow them to reason well....I have. been giving similar advice...I believe in empowering women instead of waka. waka about...do know a woman dat I advice to put her daughter to learn trade after her secondary school while awaiting for her result didn't border.. d girl just entered Uni last year and she don get belle

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

A product of ashewo work will never value marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Its a question of :How important is this marriage to you?
If it is very important...and YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, Swearing wont kill you but will rather preserve that marriage because then the trust is "re-built".

Lets be honest, most people are afraid to "swear" because they are GUILTY!
The Juju was not to kill the spouse but to prove their fidelity. It is an "If => then" situation

But l agree that it is better to just confess and then divorce.
What l disagree with is the "If you cant trust me, that means you dont love me" reaction because that is just playing on the toher spiuse emotions and trying to blackmail the spouse.
The fact that the other spouse is asking you to "swear", means there is already a k-leg in the trust .... but the person is willing to give it a second chance by trying to erase such doubts
Exactly, you said it all and i cant agree less!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
read my blog
https://www.nairaland.com/3335308/love-too-wicked-regret-ever
amazingella

Lol...laugh wan kill me. Women sha

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
National association of baby mamas
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please beat her very well until she swear to the juju, useless women fucking around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by ahonye15: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Remember it is for better for worst till dead path no more. But you will not die in this marriage be strong okay fine girl
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
villagecraft:
Barr Emeka Ugwuonye Says: IF YOUR HUSBAND TELLS YOU TO GO TO JUJU PRIEST AND SWEAR THAT YOU NEVER CHEATED ON HIM, DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY.

My reason is very simple! That man wants to kill you. Anybody taking you to juju to swear believes you will die or go mad if you lied. So, he wants you dead. He is okay with you dying.

People who love you will never let you swear for them. First, he doesn’t trust you. Second, he wants you dead. Please, don’t even argue with him. Just call your lawyer.

I know some silly men would say I’m promoting divorce. I don’t care about what those wife-killers think. It is better to divorce than to die prematurely.

By the way, a man sending you to swear before a juju doctor may just be creating an alibi for killing you. He will poison you and claim it was the juju that killed you because of the oath you swore. So, divorce the idiot. And if you have evidence that he asked to take you to the shrine, the court will likely never allow him to have custody because he may take the children to swear before a juju priest.

The juju priest should be arrested because he has been planning to kill someone through the oath taking. No mercy for such a man.

http://www.naaija.com/woman-agrees-to-take-juju-to-save-marriage-what-do-you-think/

If your hands are clean, you will not mind swearing

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
seunlayi:
useless man beating his queen

A true queen doesn't cheat on her husband

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:
Women, make sure you frustrate your fiance well when you are dating, get him very angry so u will know how he will react in a real life situation... A word is enough for the wise o...

Man comes over to u, u date for 3 months una marry, later you go snap mouth filled with blood and swollen eyes... Dating is not all about sleeping in a man's house, cooking for him and going to the cinema's... Be wise

But dating is about collecting money from the man and turning yourself to a burden and liability, right?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
ahonye15:
Remember it is for better for worst till dead path no more. But you will not die in this marriage be strong okay fine girl

She will not die only if she hasn't been ffucking around

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:
A man who asks you to swear before juju must have liased with the juju priest to kill you. Simple

Juju doesn't differentiate between guilty and innocent. It must chop blood.

Lie. Juju differentiates. If she is clean, she will swear

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:
This scares me a lot cos it seems some men turn out to be tyrant after they've successfully tied the knot with you... This why I will still continue to kick against overdependence on a man as a lady you don't need to be a fulL time housewife and wait for him to bring the cash before you can stash ya tummy with food .. My advice to all ladies even as a stay home wife get a stay home job so that you have what to survive on incase this happens (God forbids) .. Learn a skill, a trade .. Just do something

All your story still doesn't explain why she should cheat on the man

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why must anyone be compelled to take an oath via a devilish source? Is marriage really a do-or-die thing that some women would rather be killed than walk away? She says she has no money for accommodation and I ask, did she fall from the sky? Doesn't she have a family home or something? Why would any woman continue to live with a man who has no atom of regard for her? My God! *tears*

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PaARAaH(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

All your story still doesn't explain why she should cheat on the man
Dude she only refusded to swear a damn oath it wasn't stated that she cheated
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oodua1stson: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
we know yur type.

Pained, sad forlorn idiot. Did you grow up in a proper family? I mean were you raised by your father and mother in a home?

Twats like you will me mistake that ruin your life now you'll be scavenging for others to ruin

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by megareal: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

Lie. Juju differentiates. If she is clean, she will swear

Na so you believe juju reach? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.