Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40802 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:

Dude she only refusded to swear a damn oath it wasn't stated that she cheated

Girl, if her hands are clean, she will swear
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:

Na so you believe juju reach? grin grin

Juju is real

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PaARAaH(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

Girl, if her hands are clean, she will swear
Dude if she's a staunch Christian she won't

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by megareal: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

Juju is real

I know it's real but for you to believe juju has a clean heart is what is funny. Juju doesn't justify the innocent because most of their accusers are always in league with the juju priest.

Forget what you see in movies.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Fountaincrest: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why is he asking you to swear? There must be a reasom

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:

I know it's real but for you to believe juju has a clean heart is what is funny. Juju doesn't justify the innocent because most of their accusers are always in league with the juju priest.

Forget what you see in movies.

Juju actually differentiates. Yes, it does

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:

Dude if she's a staunch Christian she won't

Girl, forget staunch Christian thing. If she is staunch Christian, her marriage wouldn't have deteriorated to this extent. If her hands were clean, she would swear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elkay3: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

Girl, forget staunch Christian thing. If she is staunch Christian, her marriage wouldn't have deteriorated to this extent. If her hands were clean, she would swear.

Isn't it contradictory? As a Christian, swear by...if I call it oracle, na fashionable English....juju!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:

Isn't it contradictory? As a Christian, swear by...if I call it oracle, na fashionable English....juju!!!?

If she is a Christian (not by name, but by action and way of life) , her marriage wouldn't be like this. So there is no difference between her and an idol worshipper. If her hands were clean, she would swear.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elkay3: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

If she is a Christian (not by name, but by action and way of life) , her marriage wouldn't be like this. So there is no difference between her and an idol worshipper. If her hands were clean, she would swear.

How is her marriage? How many innocent women got married to drunkards, but for their faith, they had to endure? How many many men cheated on their wives while still being Christian?
Simply because a husband said his wife has cheated doesn't mean we take it hook, line n sinker! He brought the allegations, he should be the one to go and swear.
If she's the one accusing, then she should be the one to swear, not him.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:

How is her marriage? How many innocent women got married to drunkards, but for their faith, they had to endure? How many many men cheated on their wives while still being Christian?
Simply because a husband said his wife has cheated doesn't mean we take it hook, line n sinker! He brought the allegations, he should be the one to go and swear.
If she's the one accusing, then she should be the one to swear, not him.

If her hands were clean, she would swear. And no part of the story said the man is a drunk. There is no smoke without fire

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PaARAaH(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

Some men are dare devils no matter how good a woman is

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jfleece(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.
it is obvious that u re still a toddler... If u ain't gat anything constructive to say.. U Berra go and suck milk or play with toys..
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jfleece(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na by force to swear Any man that does that is a brainless animal... Did we read thunder 101 in school??
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:

Some men are dare devils no matter how good a woman is

But I still think there wouldn't have been Smoke without fire

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
He could have hired a private detective or just someone that would secretly be following her to catch her in the act. This sort of thing can land him in prison for domestic violence and assault charges.

adetayo234:

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
NubiLove:
He could have hired a private detective or just someone that would secretly be following her to catch her in the act. This sort of thing can land him in prison for domestic violence and assault charges.

You are right sha. I guess he wants quicker and cheaper answer grin.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PaARAaH(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

SometimeS the fire burns elsewhere and the smoke is seen roaming another man's rOof?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaARAaH:

SometimeS the fire burns elsewhere and the smoke is seen roaming another man's rOof?

You just confirmed that the smoke originated from fire. So, there is no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:
Women, make sure you frustrate your fiance well when you are dating, get him very angry so u will know how he will react in a real life situation... A word is enough for the wise o...

Man comes over to u, u date for 3 months una marry, later you go snap mouth filled with blood and swollen eyes... Dating is not all about sleeping in a man's house, cooking for him and going to the cinema's... Be wise
Let" s provide a solution rather than provoking the man to anger .Even God reacts when He is angry (What did he do to Moses when he was angry? What about in the time of Noah?).We all should mind what we say, if we want to prevent these things from happening

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by countsparrow: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
adetayo234:

But dating is about collecting money from the man and turning yourself to a burden and liability, right?

Do you understand what i wrote up there?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
yes! Until a millionaire proposes grin
those who could not afford beer claims it's bitter meterphorically speaking sad

I don't understand. A millionaire cannot beat a his wife up?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by abels(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Even wit d swollen mouth i c her pointed nose and cute face, such cute woman yet d husband wishes to destrot her.. So sad
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Icecomrade: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Why are you so quick to insult?? I see you didnt read my post carefully before jumping on my ass, i condemned domestic violence totally before i stated my opinion. Theres another side of the story which you have to figure out yourself, she knows the kind of man she got married to and he must be traditionalist to have asked her to swear on Juju. Thats why most marriages fail, people just want to get married but they arent prepared for the storms that come after. Mutual agreement on religious beliefs should be considered before marriage.

Apologies over the insult.
Really pissed with we men.

Mutual disagreement on religious beliefs should not be condoned to attract domestic violence .

We are also not in a position to interfere what ever the man belief however he is in no position to force it on a woman.

Divorce is an easy option

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
smartty68:
My nagging babe spotted grin
You're just everywhere like Kemen tongue
LOL
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adetayo234: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:

Do you understand what i wrote up there?

Yeah, I fully understand your biased and one-sided comment
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Joysmart:
With the kind of comments I'm reading on this thread it's obvious that we just claim to be good Christians or Muslims without practicing it.

Why would people encourage a Christian to swear by Juju??
What good do you guys think can come from the devil??

For all I know Juju or juju priests can be manipulated and so can't be trusted

The woman in question even tried by swearing with the Bible cos as Christians we're not supposed to swear by anything at all.

Sometimes I really wonder how many faces we Nigerians have honestly.

The problem with we AFRICANS, who have this kind of "mindset" that Juju is a devil (or from the devil)..... is that once a white man does not sanction something, that thing must be EVIL and must be discarded!

*Juju is NOT Evil........ it is African, "Traditional Science" used in medicine, transportation, discoveries, invention (Good and Bad) and in many other areas of life.
*Juju is in no way different from the White man's "`Philosophic Sciences" of Esotericism, Levitation and many other scientific postulations or the Egyptians practice of the old.

if you think it was just by "co-incidence' that those white "Scientist" of the past (Like Isaac Newton, Faraday, Archimedes, e.t.c) invented and developed all they did in the past, when most of them were members and practitioners of "Juju Groups" like Rosicrucian, then you are not yet informed.

The difference, which l must hasten to point out is that the White man used its own "Juju" mostly for good and benefit of mankind (if development of Nuclear Weapons, Biological weapons or Chemical weapons or other WMD can be described as being "beneficial" to mankind!) while we Africans used ours mostly for vindictive/negative actions.

The white man also documented (write down) its own "Juju" so that it may be further refined, researched and shared to oncoming generations while the Africans mostly passed theirs down generations through "oral and folk tales" such that over time, it got lost, got intentionally diluted by fraudsters thus losing most of its potency and passing it down to younger generations became almost impossible once the progenitor in the family dies suddenly!

It might interest you to note that even "Christianity" which was introduced to us (Africans) was brought by White men and was once considered in the same breath as "Juju", by the same white men so much so that those who read the Bible were outcasts and burned at the Stake!

While the Bible condemns felicitations with "demonic spirits"..... which is just one part of "Juju Sciences", there are other beneficial parts to "Juju", which does not violate Christian laws nor involve spiritism.

The use of HERBS, ROOTS and LEAVES (all created by God, for our beneficial use!) by African traditional Scientist, is no different from the use of same Materials, by Pharmacist/pharmacologist of the White man's world and such uses are governed by "rules, laws and principles", for the African and Western medicines.

While the white man writes down its ow rules, laws and principles", the African traditionalists recite theirs, from their head (we dont have a writing culture!)...and some derogatorily call it INCANTATIONS and allude it to demonic spiritism!

This is why "ignorant Christian leaders" mistakenly label it as Devilish.

But let me also mention that because everyone is an "expert" in its own form of "Science" (Traditional or Orthodox/Western), the white man has used its own expertise of science to do wonders to its own life-style while the African man has been "conditioned to believe" that its own Traditional science is "demonic" and Un-Godly", so must be discarded!

The Chinese and Japanese have not discarded their own "Juju" and have even incorporated them into their own national medical sciences curricula.....no wonder they are developed and Africa is "under-developing"!

The long term effect of these is that we are playing (and will always play!) SECOND, if not third, FIDDLE to the White man simply because we are trying to use their own "science and expertise" .....to compete with them, instead of using our own "Juju" which gives us a natural advantage.

Swearing by the Bible is a farce! It was not written to be sworn-by and "History" has proved that it doe snot have any potency!
No less than half of Nigerian looters have serially sworn by the same Bible.....and nothing gon-happen!
grin

Just imagine that "back in the days", you could leave your door open all day, you could leave a valuable property in public view (just by putting what we call "Aale" on it) ...and NO ONE would dare touch or take it.
That is just like using CCTV, remote monitoring, infra-red detetctors, lasers and other "white man's technologies, to protect a valuable property in the Western world.
But the 'beauty' of our own African science (Juju) is that its costs far less, it is more effective and it is friendly to the environment! grin grin undecided

If Juju man can be manipulated...... are you telling me that it is a Christian Pastor or Muslim Imam that cant or have not been manipulated in the past? Even the White Man's Science and Courts get manipulated on a daily basis!

I can go-on and write pages on this topic but it wont be necessary, all wanted to do was draw your attention to the few things above.

In summary, "do not despise what you have otherwise, you will essentially remain a slave to those who did not despise what they have" - Wise Black Man.

BTW
:I am a "Churchy" believing Christian but that does not stop my reasoning faculty, that God gave me for a purpose. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2017
jakeboss:
I just put a blog in my topic I neva like wat dis man did to beat his wife but wat if she cheat dats why he got mad at her

If he knows she cheated, what's the point of her swearing the oath?
He should just divorce her na..
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2017
oviejnr:
No, but she forgot shes a christian before getting married to a traditionalist. Weldone.

Hhahaha, Post of the YEAR! kiss kiss

Problem is, most women when courting "pretend" to the Boyfriend...for selfish reasons.

He slaps you, you keep quiet and say Darling, nor be so naw?
He brings another girl inside, you wait outside and cry like a spoilt brat
You see that he has "Traditional Sciences" everywhere and in everything he does, you pretend you did not see anything````````..

`......all because you want to marry him at all cost!

That is the time to "walk away" and not proceed with a marriage.
Marriage is a contract and what you see and endure in courtship, forms the "Basis and Terms" of the marriage contract.

I detest any man or woman who then, mid-way into the "marriage contract", tries to change the "Basis, Terms and Conditions"...that is cheating and violation of the marriage.

There wont be need for all these noise and divorce if Boyfriends and Girlfriends "in Courtship" put up their WORST SIDE and see it the other person is okay to accept and live with it "as it is".

If you are a drunk, drink and fall in the gutter for her to see
If you are a womaniser, bring girls back to your flat and let her meet them
If you are a wife-beater, give her a swollen face now and then
If you are stingy, hide your Wallet under the toilet sink all the time and dont give her money
If you are the nagging type, nag him till he runs outside naked
If you are a cheat, let him know you are sleeping with the guy next door
If you are a gold digger, let him know in him you have sen raw gold and you are digging-away
If you are an "S-U", make sure he knows your first loyalty is to your Pastor and he comes second

[b]Just be at your worst-possible, in COURTSHIP.
If he/she then decides after all these, to go ahead with marrying you, l bet they wont even care, if you still display such in the marriage because they already know EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE!

But what we have are pretentious "FaceBook"lovers who are desperate to hook the other person (for selfish reasons mostly), not knowing or acknowledging that marriage is not a "Weather Forecast" that changes as the wind blows.

Your Fiance/Fiance must know what your RED LINES are and state that they are ready to accept it in marriage.
I think our marriage counsellors should encourage every intending spouse t`o write a list of "marriage breakers" down and ask the other spouse to sign "I ACCEPT"........before being allowed to proceed to marry.

Many ladies say "I DO" on that expensive wedding day but have no clue as to what "I do" means!
It means l accept you, your bad sides, warts and all.......... for the rest of my life.[/b]
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Daboomb: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

If he knows she cheated, what's the point of her swearing the oath?
He should just divorce her na..

He "suspects" she cheated.

He still wants/loves her thus, he is more interested in removing all doubts.
Infact, it may just be a "test" of fidelity and not that the Juju is really Potent.

The fact that she refused was a real let down for him

But l agree with you, he does not need to beat her ..... just let her go and continue from wherever she left afterall, there will always be another person who will be faithful to you.

I understand that it is not that easy to let-go, children and other commitments may be involved.
Divorce is not a piece of Cake as most of us tend to think, it can destroy a man completely. many Men have been sent to their early grave, in the West, just because they divorced or were divorced.
It is particularly designed to destroy a Husband, in the Western world and women know this so they tell him: Go ahead and try divorce me and lets see.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 19, 2017
I hope you advise your sister the same way...
oviejnr:
Some men are cruel, say no to domestic violence. But i no see big deal for this matter, You too goan swear now or you don collect?? Sometimes you do somethings not because you want to do them but you want peace to reign. sad
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2017
It is normal, but regardless of the beating how many married people can really swear that they have not cheated on their spouses, none. So llet everything continue as they are going.No beating of any woman except if slapped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.