Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40797 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2017
African science is real. If you have a wayward wife, please do not underestimate the positive side of juju.
Just use is to cage her such that the spiritual slaps that any wayward man who wanders towards her will receive will last him a life time. And if she jams a fellow African man likes her husband that is able to dodge spiritual pot holes to still pluck her apple and eat, na the woman go take her head carry am.
Na who sabi road dey pass am. Full stop.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by nwosu35: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Nah so

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Icecomrade:

Apologies over the insult.
Really pissed with we men.

Mutual disagreement on religious beliefs should not be condoned to attract domestic violence .

We are also not in a position to interfere what ever the man belief however he is in no position to force it on a woman.

Divorce is an easy option
Yes i totally agree with you, its only an irresponsible man that will violate any woman. Some men really need to work on their temper, cos its akward to beat women. I use to tell people when marriages results into domestic violence the best medicine is a divorce cos its never going to stop soon.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Hhahaha, Post of the YEAR! kiss kiss

Problem is, most women when courting "pretend" to the Boyfriend...for selfish reasons.

He slaps you, you keep quiet and say Darling, nor be so naw?
He brings another girl inside, you wait outside and cry like a spoilt brat
You see that he has "Traditional Sciences" everywhere and in everything he does, you pretend you did not see anything````````..

`......all because you want to marry him at all cost!

That is the time to "walk away" and not proceed with a marriage.
Marriage is a contract and what you see and endure in courtship, forms the "Basis and Terms" of the marriage contract.

I detest any man or woman who then, mid-way into the "marriage contract", tries to change the "Basis, Terms and Conditions"...that is cheating and violation of the marriage.

There wont be need for all these noise and divorce if Boyfriends and Girlfriends "in Courtship" put up their WORST SIDE and see it the other person is okay to accept and live with it "as it is".

If you are a drunk, drink and fall in the gutter for her to see
If you are a womaniser, bring girls back to your flat and let her meet them
If you are a wife-beater, give her a swollen face now and then
If you are stingy, hide your Wallet under the toilet sink all the time and dont give her money
If you are the nagging type, nag him till he runs outside naked
If you are a cheat, let him know you are sleeping with the guy next door
If you are a gold digger, let him know in him you have sen raw gold and you are digging-away
If you are an "S-U", make sure he knows your first loyalty is to your Pastor and he comes second

[b]Just be at your worst-possible, in COURTSHIP.
If he/she then decides after all these, to go ahead with marrying you, l bet they wont even care, if you still display such in the marriage because they already know EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE!

But what we have are pretentious "FaceBook"lovers who are desperate to hook the other person (for selfish reasons mostly), not knowing or acknowledging that marriage is not a "Weather Forecast" that changes as the wind blows.

Your Fiance/Fiance must know what your RED LINES are and state that they are ready to accept it in marriage.
I think our marriage counsellors should encourage every intending spouse t`o write a list of "marriage breakers" down and ask the other spouse to sign "I ACCEPT"........before being allowed to proceed to marry.

Many ladies say "I DO" on that expensive wedding day but have no clue as to what "I do" means!
It means l accept you, your bad sides, warts and all.......... for the rest of my life.[/b]
You said it right, thats why most marriages fail. There should be mutual aggrement on the both side, be it religion, tribal and way of life. Some women dont put all this things you listed into consideration they just want to get married as every other ladies that they see. Three Gbosa for you!!!
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Funnyguy83: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated
you won't marry nah ?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by LebenNG: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
jakeboss:
see how Nigerian woman think I pray dat I married oyinbo cos most naija girls are fake most dat are crying here av up to 5boifriends at once u think we mens are fools
So oyinbo will not cheat?, ok your mum's case is a shining example.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by LebenNG: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
durasome:
You are busy breaking homes.did you marry for the man,is it your concern how the man wants to hold his family together, what if what the man is suspecting is true,what is your advice to all these cheating wives everywhere.or your own is if he touches you go to the nearest police station and call me from there. If the man finally leaves her hope you will take her as a wife.you are just one of those killing African values by encouraging married women to behave anyhow in marriage. Shame shame shame.
shut up mumu, wat of married men?, i dnt really blame how buhari govt treats u.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by durasome(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who is this ghost? Has resurrection started yet?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Twenty8: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin grin
GloriaNinja:
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.

How is Shiloh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.