Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40794 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Why are you so quick to insult?? I see you didnt read my post carefully before jumping on my ass, i condemned domestic violence totally before i stated my opinion. Theres another side of the story which you have to figure out yourself, she knows the kind of man she got married to and he must be traditionalist to have asked her to swear on Juju. Thats why most marriages fail, people just want to get married but they arent prepared for the storms that come after. Mutual agreement on religious beliefs should be considered before marriage.
God bless u
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:
There's no need to swear with any oracle. If he doesn't trust her,seek for divorce, no amount of swearing would change that. It can only postpone his suspicion about her.

Or they seat down with open mind and discuss.

This is so true!! No matter how well you try to prove your innocence, they will never believe you..

Who knows, the man may even want her dead or insane there by planning with the juju man to make her guilty even though she's innocent..

Any man that tries to subject me to such will be out of my life with no second thought.. I no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by countsparrow: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Why are you so quick to insult?? I see you didnt read my post carefully before jumping on my ass, i condemned domestic violence totally before i stated my opinion. Theres another side of the story which you have to figure out yourself, she knows the kind of man she got married to and he must be traditionalist to have asked her to swear on Juju. Thats why most marriages fail, people just want to get married but they arent prepared for the storms that come after. Mutual agreement on religious beliefs should be considered before marriage.

Don't mind the ill mannered fellow, when fools dont have reasonable things to contribute, the result to insults...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
I rather leave d marriage than swear on a shrine or with bible. My yes is yes and no is no

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Benwems:

true talk. most girls these days are cheats. They hide under the fallacy of trust me and i can't swear to commit infidelity.
Bro, you ready swear for shrine to prove yourself to your partner?

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

No I did not...

Such guys with low self esteem usually have trust issues, I won't have any man subject me to silly oat bcz of his low self esteem...

I won't give a man such privilege, if he can't trust me then that's his problem not mine...

Even common Facebook comments na problem, any guy that comments nicely on my post is already my lover...
cos u never proof ur luv to him

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:
Very useless, silly and unfortunate being of a man... Such men are overly jealous and annoyingly suspicious.. Every man that greets you is your boy friend and every of your female friends are linking you up with a man...

I once had a boyfriend like that, it got to a point he started saying I should swear if I've ever cheated on him shocked I was like, what the Bleep is wrong with these nigga angry I had to dump his silly ass before he kills me with his low self esteem..

You can never be happy with such men no matter how much you love them, they will always kill your joy with their useless suspicion and nagging.. That one almost gave me hbp...
Good thing u took the decision early than late.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
lozanni:

It's possible that she don collect, but if she is your sister, will you advise her to take such an oath, without knowing its real intended purpose?
That husband belongs to the pre-historic period and I will advise the lady to quit such relationship.
Exactly, she knows her man is a traditionalist but she got married to him. Thats why most marriages fail, mutual agreement on religious beliefs must be considered before getting married. If i was in her situation, i'll file for divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Snow5:

I can buy you crates of beer in one sitting.... But I wont drink a drop...

You know why?...

That's cos beer is bitter and it's useless to me!!!

So you see? Not every parable applies to everyone!!!
in your case it's different you want to stay healthy by not drinking beer perhaps.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
see how Nigerian woman think I pray dat I married oyinbo cos most naija girls are fake most dat are crying here av up to 5boifriends at once u think we mens are fools

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
cos u never proof ur luv to him

That's your kind of person, nothing your woman does ever satisfies you...

By proving my love I should disconnect everyone I've known before him including my family members and never have friends.. Even with that, your type will never be satisfied..

Perhaps until I put a rope around my neck and hang my self for him that's when he will know that my love have been proved..

Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Snow5(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
in your case it's different you want to stay healthy by not drinking beer perhaps.

Not really that... I just dis- like it...

There was a time I was taking it.. It was just a waste of time and energy and money to me.. Nothing special in it.. So I quit.

But I wont stop you from drinking it In my party!!

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
who tell u say na everybody wey dey drink beer no dey healthy!?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
We will gladly support you if you are within our region. Police is not the answer unless you are done with the marriage. Reach out to us - 08076750300, ano7675@gmail.com.

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Omojudy:

Good thing u took the decision early than late.

Am telling you, it wasn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

By proving my love I should disconnect everyone I've known before him including my family members and never have friends.. Even with that, your type will never be satisfied..

Perhaps until I put a rope around my neck and hang my self for him that's when he will know that my love have been proved..

Rubbish angry
did I know pains my ex put me thru a girl I neva sex for 2 yrs I was savin her for myself to take on weddin nite

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by donisaiah: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Some men are cruel, say no to domestic violence. But i no see big deal for this matter, You too goan swear now or you don collect?? Sometimes you do somethings not because you want to do them but you want peace to reign. sad

for peace to reign, she should go against God right, well done
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

Rubbish angry
am not a bad persons but u women are sturbborn

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
gabinogem:
who tell u say na everybody wey dey drink beer no dey healthy!?
did you not read were it wrote perhaps? angry it means yes! you may be right, not every body who drinks beer that's not healthy. so what's your reasons for not drinking beer or any Alcohol? undecided
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
did I know pains my ex put me thru a girl I neva sex for 2 yrs I was savin her for myself to take on weddin nite

I too have had my own share of pain, does that justify me subjecting the next guy that comes my way to unnecessary suspicion and useless oath?? If you thread that path then hardly will any r/ship work for you..

It takes a strong heart to be in a r/ship, if you can't stand what may eventually follow, don't even start one.. It won't always be rosy
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:

Don't mind the ill mannered fellow, when fools dont have reasonable things to contribute, the result to insults...
No, but she forgot shes a christian before getting married to a traditionalist. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by jakeboss(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

I too have had my own share of pain, does that justify me subjecting the next guy that comes my way to unnecessary suspicion and useless oath?? If you thread that path then hardly will any r/ship work for you..

It takes a strong heart to be in a r/ship, if you can't stand what may eventually follow, don't even start one.. It won't always be rosy
but d man wont have beat her if she just take the oath if she didnt it means shes guilty marriage is not relationship dat u can walk away. I wish we be friend I like how u typed
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by redcliff: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
The woman is cheating..
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:
hahahaha i swear woman matter worse pass HIV

There is no smoke without fire

Just don't put your mind on women because no easy way to death

Its left for her to cheat or not to cheat

A faithful wife will always be faithful no matter what

there is no smoke without fire, just focus on the kids not on the woman hahahaha

Mttcheew, women should be the ones saying this.

Some men are crazy ordinary seeing their wife greet another man even while he is there means she is dating him.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by menstrualpad: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.
With this your look.... Marriage is wishful thinking. Just take heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by menstrualpad: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Mttcheew, women should be the ones saying this.

Some men are crazy ordinary seeing their wife greet another man even while he is there means she is dating him.
Post your​pictures for​ assessment
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by durasome(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are busy breaking homes.did you marry for the man,is it your concern how the man wants to hold his family together, what if what the man is suspecting is true,what is your advice to all these cheating wives everywhere.or your own is if he touches you go to the nearest police station and call me from there. If the man finally leaves her hope you will take her as a wife.you are just one of those killing African values by encouraging married women to behave anyhow in marriage. Shame shame shame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
dee02:
Men who beat or lay hands on women dont deserve heaven!
Walahi.

A man was buried yesterday in my street. His wife hit his head with an object some hours after an argument. He died became he listened to the likes of you. Perpetual gentlemen. When you see a threat, separate from it, and if that fails confront it and deal with it. Women slowly poison thier husbands so let's stop this brainwashing that they are the weaker sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by AmazingElla(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
but d man wont have beat her if she just take the oath if she didnt it means shes guilty marriage is not relationship dat u can walk away. I wish we be friend I like how u typed

What if her faith is against swearing to a deity? There are other ways to go about it.. What if it's a conspiracy between the man and the juju man to either kill her or make her mad? Haven't you seen such??

I will rather have a divorce than swear to a useless deity, guilty or not..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elkay3: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmazingElla:

What if her faith is against swearing to a deity? There are other ways to go about it.. What if it's a conspiracy between the man and the juju man to either kill her or make her mad? Haven't you seen such??

I will rather have a divorce than swear to a useless deity, guilty or not..

You're right. It doesn't matter the situation, for me, I just don't swear. I've had situations in which people be like "just do it since we all know you're not guilty". If you believe I didn't do whatever it was, then why should I swear? If you have no doubt that I did it, again, why should I swear anyway? It's simple as that.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.