Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (35028 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by elmagnifico411(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Seriously, its isn't easy to let go like peeps have been saying, u just have to find a way to do so. But before u finally let go, its important u discuss the issue with her in a gentle manner, and also stylishly bring it up when you're with your guy(you guys anit that close, so u can't regard him as a friend). Don't put up a fight, Just let it be mere discussions. U myt just end up being on the winning side. *my 2 cents*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fkforyou:
First of all, access your self to find out if you are not been insecure. If you are not, then let her know you are not comfortable with closeness with your friend and be serious about it, if she wants to get defensive, don't lose your head and engage her in the fight, just be calm, firm and straight forward like a boss, she is going to mellow down if she loves you and try to clear the air.

Also, make sure you are very level headed and try to hear her out.

But if otherwise she trys as much as possible to pick up a fight with you, just give your self a break from her and focus more on your self because it seems you are losing yourself in the relationship already. (Just 3 months and you are already losing yourself).

That's what I do, anytime I'm beginning to lose my self in a relationship, I step back a little and focus more on myself.

Like I earlier stated, I hope you are not being insecure because if you are, you might end up ruining the relationship. My advice, take a chill pill and just enjoy your relationship, just trust her and keep your emotions in check.

bro thanks a lot for this..I appreciate... but the thing is anytime we both three meet..it always shows she got something for him..I was beginning to think she was not proud of letting people know about our relationship..
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.
but the other me seems to say I might lose something great.

pls drop your candid opinion.

Yo! lad....

there was a time I was a real lover boy, a confirmed jack asss pussyy that time...I would have said fight for your love and win her from the other dude....but those days are gone mehn.. a hoe will always be a hoe...there ain't no hoe worth any dude's fight.
If you still have the chance, fucckk the bitchh, and when I say fucck... I mean some real good asss fucck.. 10 years to come she'll still remember you as the top 3 fuccks... then you dump her sorry asss...
Flirting, two time bitchess ain't no good anyday anytime.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
tobianthony:
Hold on ...how come no one asked what was the content of the chats he saw between them

What where they talking about specifically ?

you know the kinda chat people who have on each other have..

I miss you..

you are handsome..you are beautiful..

I owe you a kiss..

and so on..

I was weak..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by osenidvdg(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Many question for u! Are u sure u are not the girlfriend snatcher if she has being ur friends girlfriend before u met her. Are u sure the guy is ur friend that u can not let him see u in romatic play with ur girlfriend so as to know she is urs.Are u the secret lover type that make her doubt ur love to some one with more confidence
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by daclint(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
flirt with her friends na abi she no get friends, nawa 4 you o
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by jfleece(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is ur friend good looking and hot Pls stay away from him... Everybody is attracted to diamonds, do u always play the role of a good guy Pls spice up ur personality with a little ruggedness... Do u f. U. C. K her like there's no tomorrow If u do not start now... Do u whisper gibberish into her ears often? If u do not learn it... Women loves craziness and despise boredom, they crave for new adventure.... Make ur relationship work.. I wouldn't want u to lose dis war....
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

you know the kinda chat people who have on each other have..

I miss you..

you are handsome..you are beautiful..

I owe you a kiss..

and so on..

I was weak..

Really ... Oh I see . Well seems like you have a decision to make .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

bro seriously I owe you a crate of Heineken..

this makes a lot of sense to me

I just graduated waiting for service.. but working tho..

what kills me is her everyday calls..messages et al.
but never shows we dating in public
She's not worth your time , let her go .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
osenidvdg:
Many question for u! Are u sure u are not the girlfriend snatcher if she has being ur friends girlfriend before u met her. Are u sure the guy is ur friend that u can not let him see u in romatic play with ur girlfriend so as to know she is urs.Are u the secret lover type that make her doubt ur love to some one with more confidence

she told me she was single before we started dating..
the is not much that of a friend tho...he is among peer friends
tho our relationship is not much of a public one but its not secret too
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by HolyTitus(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Relationship palaver sha... Don't ask the girl what she's having with your so called friend that can't differentiate between "My Friend's Babe" and "A random girl".... Trust me on this, you'll become a weakling to her, if you ever try on earth try that sh*t ?? no girl ever want a weakling as a lover- by quizzing her what she's having with your friend; she don sabi your mumu button be that, she'll keep trampling on that weakness whenever things go wrong between you and her.... Better act like you don't give an "F" then find another girl or girls you can be having flings with; get caught by her on occasions. Bro, Thank me later on this...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
jfleece:
Is ur friend good looking and hot Pls stay away from him... Everybody is attracted to diamonds, do u always play the role of a good guy Pls spice up ur personality with a little ruggedness... Do u f. U. C. K her like there's no tomorrow If u do not start now... Do u whisper gibberish into her ears often? If u do not learn it... Women loves craziness and despise boredom, they crave for new adventure.... Make ur relationship work.. I wouldn't want u to lose dis war....

thanks bro...thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

pls say something

Brody not sure how old you are but i can imagine you're still a bit young. You should tackle things head on, both internally and externally.
First rule: Maintain your self. Your preservation first. What is at stake here is whether you trust the woman. If you do not think so, then cut off. Also monitor your buddy. Is he hiding it from you ? As a man you never trust another with women, money or power. Dangerous terrain.
Second: Grow some extra thick balls. There's so many shawties out there( not that you should be an active casanova, I mean if you can why not, but then again...). Do not let another human take away your peace. Confront her/them/ whatever u deem appropriate and smart. Gotta act like a boss to get boss results. You're a grown ass dude, take charge and relax your mind. There's more important things waiting for you in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by SenatorAiyzik: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
OP all these advises and u are still here?? Go and practice any of them
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dasuks:

Brody not sure how old you are but i can imagine you're still a bit young. You should tackle things head on, both internally and externally.
First rule: Maintain your self. Your preservation first. What is at stake here is whether you trust the woman. If you do not think so, then cut off. Also monitor your buddy. Is he hiding it from you ? As a man you never trust another with women, money or power. Dangerous terrain.
Second: Grow some extra thick balls. There's so many shawties out there( not that you should be an active casanova, I mean if you can why not, but then again...). Do not let another human take away your peace. Confront her/them/ whatever u deem appropriate and smart. Gotta act like a boss to get boss results. You're a grown ass dude, take charge and relax your mind. There's more important things waiting for you in the future.

Real talk!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
OP all these advises and u are still here?? Go and practice any of them
lmaooo..

I know what to do now..just weighing options
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by SenatorAiyzik: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

lmaooo..

I know what to do now..just weighing options
OP Bleep that bitch hard one last time and sing the GAME OVER song to her
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by ElsonMorali: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Does this girl know you are her boyfriend or you are assuming She knows?
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by OLAJADON: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.

my only advice to you is to trust your instinct. believe me in situation like this, instinct don't tell lies
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by OLAJADON: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
EniHolar:
Just 3 months into a relationship and Jealousy is playing with you tongue

Why not talk to her? Hear what she has to say. Don't be rough on her and don't confront her as if you're sure she's cheating on you. Talk like a gentle man boy you pretend to be.

More importantly... don't allow any girl cause enmity between you and your dude.

#MyPointOfView
lolz, so if he question her, what else do you expect her to say?
shit like this happen, my only opinion for the guy is to move on and dump the girl, naturally if you give most girls everything they want that doesn't hinder them from screwing another dick.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by sagerasaq: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigga so,e women are just Bitches.... they are so bleeped up that they will Bleep 50 of ya friends even when dy know... and they will be lyk its yu i want to marry[color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by ameezy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
pweetychyka:
I 'll advice u to confront her!

Ask her wats between she n ur friend! If she wants to pick up a fyt about it, bro pls break up wit her! Ur relationship wit her is still very fresh n it's beta now dan later!

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Duru009(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
Thats 3+ months now

if u have not fuccked her up to 50tyms since u started dating him, then ur d cause of ur problems

Bro, keep fuccking her from now on till the day she will pass the punai to ur friend

best solution

Final solution!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Young03(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Duru009:

Final solution!!!
may u walk n never stumble
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

You need to lash her, so she could be yours forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Geepapa: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
if you are gonna be sincere to yourself, the girl is not the problem. Most relationships and even marriages crash because of the lack of communication, communication and good sex. You need to take away a lesson no matter how painful.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by 2bam: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
keep quite say things as they are, she likes u and you love her don't say she love you and you like her if she loves you according to what you buttress she won't go after your male friends,to her you are just a boy next door.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pweetychyka(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
DeeTus:
You need to lash her, so she could be yours forever.

Hmmmmm wrong advice given! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by kpaofame: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
gremutch:
Ask her for flirting tips so you'll practice with her female friends. M sure she'll love that

abeg any aproko...This reseller legit?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Skmoda360(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
pweetychyka:
I 'll advice u to confront her!

Ask her wats between she n ur friend! If she wants to pick up a fyt about it, bro pls break up wit her! Ur relationship wit her is still very fresh n it's beta now dan later!
thats coming from girl......nice one
come n take bobo....
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by NemzySeries(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
choi....d babe na GOTV
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by crisisexpert321(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Reach out to us. WhatsApp 08076750300, ano7675@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.