Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (35035 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

thats true..thanks..

so what do you suggest I do?
anoda gal problem...

Well brother, now u should tell ur friend dat she is ur galfriend and show it... Tell ur gal u dont like what she is doing, thats what i would do. U have to be frank with her, and show her u are angry abt it, tell ur friend same thing... If she tells u theres notin there, threaten to end d relationship and if she continues, pls leave her immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Women again?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by knifeedge: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.
but the other me seems to say I might lose something great.

pls drop your candid opinion.
I would advice you should be patient for a while. Go through this process:
1. Identify her personality type. If she is the very reserved person or if she likes to have a lively conversation.
2. Know what she likes doing. Movies, going out, chatting
3. Tell her about your friend with the same issue and ask for her advice. You will get to know her perception from her response

My Submission: if you truly love her and you think she does too. Make yourself available at all times. Be the answer to her questions, be the gist partner on whatsapp, be the comedian she likes to watch . I bet you, by default, she will forget your friend
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by DavidEsq(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

And you think putting up that cheap glasses with that very cheap polo in that ugly and dirty compound is swag? grin Lord help us.
See wickeding

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
It makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had.

I can see why u may be confused. At one time it seems you are standing in the chance of something great and at another it seems you might lose something great.

Dear if you were wowed by their chat history i think you are actually standing in the chance of something great specially if you weren't thinking seriously about marrying her yet.
my advise is that you step aside and support that great thing you see to be budding between them.
Whatever great thing you think you could lose, which you are not even sure exists, you will find in some other girl.
For all i care, the girl might turn out to be an unfaithful partner going by what is going on between her and your friend
Finally, the loyalty of your friend is also questionable.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by darlenese(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Ever heard of the word "friends with benefits"

In that case ' can we still can that being "single "?
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pweetychyka(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

thanks dear..

I'd weigh options!

Alright boss! It's necessary!
Above all, use ur brain wisely while following ur heart!

obyrich:
You are on point.

positivetaught:
your head dey there.

Thanks bosses! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mployer(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

And you think putting up that cheap glasses with that very cheap polo in that ugly and dirty compound is swag? grin Lord help us.

Your pubic hair is dirty and ugly

Remove that pics angry
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Biospnx(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
You know who I'll liken you to be? 'iniesta' guess what be a 'messi' confront your problem and score goals and stop assisting. Soon u go begin do 'ball boy' as i dey look you so
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Now , I'll take my time to explain things to you and as well give you some advice .

This happened to me around November 2016 , she was so nice when we first started talking , sounded so mature and before the end of that month , we met and that was it .

She openly told me but she roll with the guys a lot and as such one or two of those feelings have rubbed off .
She enjoyed being with the guys , not just for "being" sake but I observed something ... She was like that , a flirt . To her , sex was like food .

Flashback to December , school went on Xmas break and we all left in peace .
Few days after we left school , her attitude changed , her posts on Facebook , failure to pick my calls and won't even call back .

I decided not to call her for some days , my brother ...this girl didn't even bother to give me the least flashing .

After I fooled myself thinking she would call and she didn't , I decided to call her myself and she picked and was like "Hello undecided " ... I just respected myself and acted cool and that was when I knew she wanted out but I couldn't let go cos I was drowning in love wink .

January came , I went back to school ; bitch acted like she didn't even know and that was when I made the mistake of my life by calling her indoors to have some talk as to what the problem was , she didn't want to talk and that was it , that was the last time we talked or looked into each others eyes .

She hanged out a lot with my guys and still had all those dirty chats with them , takes their calls in my presence and didn't even bother what my reaction would be .

Even most articles here on NL related to my conditions then , which most comments in it read : Break up with her , move on , bleep her and push her away and so on but I still paid deaf ears .

So my brother , the bottom line for this my story now is for you to leave that girl and get on with your life .
She doesn't give a damn sh*t about you , you'll be the one to get hurt if you decide to continue .

And if you're a student , I'll advice you to pay close and more close attention to your studies , get the money and you'll get your own Fine Lady .

These girls ain't loyal , man . cool

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are a nice person. You are kinda cool bro, wanting to step down for the two to get hitched...Groovy.

I would advise you call a meeting... If they own up to their attract just give them your blessing. It's what I would do...better than them sneaking behind my back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sincere4u:

I can see why u may be confused. At one time it seems you are standing in the chance of something great and at another it seems you might lose something great.

Dear if you were wowed by their chat history i think you are actually standing in the chance of something great specially if you weren't thinking seriously about marrying her yet.
my advise is that you step aside and support that great thing you see to be budding between them.
Whatever great thing you think you could lose, which you are not even sure exists, you will find in some other girl.
For all i care, the girl might turn out to be an unfaithful partner going by what is going on between her and your friend
Finally, the loyalty of your friend is also questionable.

thanks so much...i think you are very on point with this....I've realized my fear...it is getting another supposed "good" girl.

I'll weight your opinion!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by corbanstevee: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dear phpfx,

Top of the day to you.

I understand your position in this matter. However, the first thing is to carefully confront your babe and let her know your feeling stating your relationship with the other guy and that you want her to clarify to you whats going on between them; also establish that you're not accusing her of any wrong doing just an expression of your feelings.

Obviously, no one making comments here will be there to judge what the outcome reactions will be but then you have to man-up and decide what you want to do. If you are sure you can't deal with her like that perhaps she's an extrovert and she's attracted to someone like herself. This may require you to also up your game like someone said, and in the ultimate candid but difficult to do decision is you can opt out because I can tell you if you're feeling this way while you're not married, you will have harder challenge to deal with it when you're married and you will not love it if she's just an extrovert eventually.

My candid opinion.

I wish you Gods speed!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

thanks so much...i think you are very on point with this....I've realized my fear...it is getting another supposed "good" girl.

I'll weight your opinion!
You are welcome bro.
Just set your criteria on the type of girl you want and you shall find.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Threebear(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
mployer:

Your pubic hair is dirty and ugly

Remove that pics angry
Come clean it up with your tongue.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by ROYH(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Don't Over Do It Bro, If She's Meant For You, She Will Definately Be, Your Woman Will See You As The Most PERFECT Human Being If She TRULY Loves You And If TRULY You Mean Something Important To Her, Don't Try To Pretend Just To Please Her, Just Be Yourself.
Thank God You're A Student, Am Sure Your Heart Is Still Young To Find Real Love At This Age, You're Not An Option For Your Girl.
Just Follow Your HEART And Make Use Of Your HEAD Bro, Am Sure You're SMART.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by sheyinoni(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
hmmm...
guy no dey do hmmm. na serious matter jus enjoy yourself (u knw wat i mean) with her as much as possible so it wont hurt u too much wen she leaves or cheats. speaking from experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Jabioro: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:

go the nearest bar, tell them to gv u one bottle in my name
I go take your name withdraw money.. like how much? I beg na dasuki cut I want.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
Now , I'll take my time to explain things to you and as well give you some advice .

This happened to me around November 2016 , she was so nice when we first started talking , sounded so mature and before the end of that month , we met and that was it .

She openly told me but she roll with the guys a lot and as such one or two of those feelings have rubbed off .
She enjoyed being with the guys , not just for "being" sake but I observed something ... She was like that , a flirt . To her , sex was like food .

Flashback to December , school went on Xmas break and we all left in peace .
Few days after we left school , her attitude changed , her posts on Facebook , failure to pick my calls and won't even call back .

I decided not to call her for some days , my brother ...this girl didn't even bother to give me the least flashing .

After I fooled myself thinking she would call and she didn't , I decided to call her myself and she picked and was like "Hello undecided " ... I just respected myself and acted cool and that was when I knew she wanted out but I couldn't let go cos I was drowning in love wink .

January came , I went back to school ; bitch acted like she didn't even know and that was when I made the mistake of my life by calling her indoors to have some talk as to what the problem was , she didn't want to talk and that was it , that was the last time we talked or looked into each others eyes .

She hanged out a lot with my guys and still had all those dirty chats with them , takes their calls in my presence and didn't even bother what my reaction would be .

Even most articles here on NL related to my conditions then , which most comments in it read : Break up with her , move on , bleep her and push her away and so on but I still paid deaf ears .

So my brother , the bottom line for this my story now is for you to leave that girl and get on with your life .
She doesn't give a damn sh*t about you , you'll be the one to get hurt if you decide to continue .

And if you're a student , I'll advice you to pay close and more close attention to your studies , get the money and you'll get your own Fine Lady .

These girls ain't loyal , man . cool

bro seriously I owe you a crate of Heineken..

this makes a lot of sense to me

I just graduated waiting for service.. but working tho..

what kills me is her everyday calls..messages et al.
but never shows we dating in public
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.

Bruh! Nothing I want say. Tnx 2 d really inteli.g folks here. Great pieces of advice. Let me just add a tip: "You can't afford to deny a reality when you see one. Doing so is like stopping your wristwatch to gain more time". This the reality: That girl has got strog feelings for your friend. Dump her ass nd get urself a serious girl!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Fkforyou(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
First of all, access your self to find out if you are not been insecure. If you are not, then let her know you are not comfortable with closeness with your friend and be serious about it, if she wants to get defensive, don't lose your head and engage her in the fight, just be calm, firm and straight forward like a boss, she is going to mellow down if she loves you and try to clear the air.

Also, make sure you are very level headed and try to hear her out.

But if otherwise she trys as much as possible to pick up a fight with you, just give your self a break from her and focus more on your self because it seems you are losing yourself in the relationship already. (Just 3 months and you are already losing yourself).

That's what I do, anytime I'm beginning to lose my self in a relationship, I step back a little and focus more on myself.

Like I earlier stated, I hope you are not being insecure because if you are, you might end up ruining the relationship. My advice, take a chill pill and just enjoy your relationship, just trust her and keep your emotions in check.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by attainable99: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

is she igbo or agbor? If yes, you can decide to end the relationship, its thier hall mark
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Masquerade7:
Cheat with her female friend too.
lolz

how is that possible? you type like its very easy to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
sisisioge:
You are a nice person. You are kinda cool bro, wanting to step down for the two to get hitched...Groovy.

I would advise you call a meeting... If they own up to their attract just give them your blessing. It's what I would do...better than them sneaking behind my back.

thanks man..dope!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by ajehe(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
First you have only been dating the girl since January, don't call that love. Your friend is simply getting the chemistry you should have with your Babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mickeylee11(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
IF YOU KW YOU HAV A BAUTIFULL SMILE ,DIX POST IS 4 U, SMILE AND WIN COOL CASH 4REAL.

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by iwene390(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
all these stories that touches, sef. I wish I could tell you what to do about this your headache.....

undecided

all these stories that touches, sef. I wish I could tell you what to do about this your headache.....
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

In that case ' can we still can that being "single "?

Can you define what being in a relationship means?
Then you will know that technically friends with benefits stuff is still being single
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by charlesadams926(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
LegalBaby:
That is not your galfriend
They are already banging behind you
if I was the poster, this comment go pain me DIE!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Juliearth(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Stop assuming and confront her.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
corbanstevee:
Dear phpfx,

Top of the day to you.

I understand your position in this matter. However, the first thing is to carefully confront your babe and let her know your feeling stating your relationship with the other guy and that you want her to clarify to you whats going on between them; also establish that you're not accusing her of any wrong doing just an expression of your feelings.

Obviously, no one making comments here will be there to judge what the outcome reactions will be but then you have to man-up and decide what you want to do. If you are sure you can't deal with her like that perhaps she's an extrovert and she's attracted to someone like herself. This may require you to also up your game like someone said, and in the ultimate candid but difficult to do decision is you can opt out because I can tell you if you're feeling this way while you're not married, you will have harder challenge to deal with it when you're married and you will not love it if she's just an extrovert eventually.

My candid opinion.

I wish you Gods speed!

may God bless you for me!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hold on ...how come no one asked what was the content of the chats he saw between them

What where they talking about specifically ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.