Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82112 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nomipmex(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
My dear ur story is so foolish ....get urself busy wit anoda man...or r u ugly

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by luckydion(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
What a nonsense !!!!!!!!

This relationship isn't dating it's sleeping with a shadow.... or internet lovers

on the Offense....

if actually you lov that "none existing" guy why didn't u tell him the truth about your location? Madame u aren't sincere... everything about u is "u didn't know....

That Notwithstanding.... GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. I mean be Born again....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

My candid observation is you're not in a relationship... You are being used by a man who is extremely territorial and obviously married... So my advice... Let it be... Two years and you don't know his house?
Meaning you always spend time with him in a hotel or his friend's place.... And if you guys have been sexually intimate it means it was at a hotel He doesn't respect u enough to even take u to his place even if it is maroko.... And he has d audacity to ask where u are and you're all fidgety? Move on and don't be another mans fool.... He is married.... Or engaged and he probably lives with another woman under his roof. Be smart.... Read between the lines... There is more to this so called relationship...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by mondayfeb(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
You no sabi block too? undecided undecided undecided undecided Abeg delete that cow ASAP! angry angry angry

Just imagine say you na even fine babe. sad sad

He just wants you to come begging, but don't. His eyes go clear after two weeks.
after two weeks of sex starving himself sheaaaaaa
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by naijalander: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your story appears incomplete. Did you tell him you wanted to meet with him ? Was there an agreement ?

jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by dayosweetness(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
he has been looking for opportunity to drop ur ass and now hes got it, better carry ur load and move the phuck on!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Aragon: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sorry but the whole Relationship thing sounds so Childish! First of all how old are you, that you will be hiding your Relationship from your Mum? Your communication with the said man is Zero.. For him to Block you over what? Shows you shouldn't even be in the relationship in the first place. Whatever it is you are getting from him (Money?) forget it, move on and get into a Real Relationship, and that is if you are an Adult for now you come across as a Teenager

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by sammhi(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just inbox me privately.lets discuss further
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by smith666999(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
my advise...

send him an SMS after which, you give him a break. if he calls u back, good. if not, move on.

remember some guys can be extremely but foolishly jealous.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Cutie09(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
The guy is either married or about to wed. You are wasting your time in Him 2 yrs dating you don't know his house address I bet you don't know his friends, his church or mosque member, nor his place of work. If you are my sister I will tell you to forget about him and move on with your life. But to be fair if he come back to you visit him at his house or send private detective to do digging and find stuffs about him. I don't think you've future with him he is a fucking cibtrokung guy maybe you are only with him for the money cause that is what Africa and few Nigerian girls are known for

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Ogbehadanyel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

if i was in is shoes i wont trust u again even if i do trust u, i wil start loosing my trust for u, how can ur friend advice u to not gve hm d addres and u agree,dat means if ur friend ask u to do worse u will. My advice is for u to try locate him and beg him, try explain tins to him.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
sammieguze:

some side chicks re treated better than this .

but let me ask this question....

where and how do you meet when you av to?

he comes to your house or you go to hotels?

Bro.... She is the side chic... She just don't know it
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by MediumStout(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
This fine girl will have a serious nigga dying to have her attention somewhere. She is foolishly in love with a married boy. May God save your TOTO from over heating undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by redcliff: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

lol. u r dating a man that has a family already....
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by naijalander: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oga-Ade hear his side of the story first. I'm not in anyway exonerating the guy of any wring doing but it's important to get both sides of the story before we make wild accusations.

krispycash:

My candid observation is you're not in a relationship... You are being used by a man who is extremely territorial and obviously married... So my advice... Let it be... Two years and you don't know his house?
Meaning you always spend time with him in a hotel or his friend's place.... And if you guys have been sexually intimate it means it was at a hotel He doesn't respect u enough to even take u to his place even if it is maroko.... And he has d audacity to ask where u are and you're all fidgety? Move on and don't be another mans fool.... He is married.... Or engaged and he probably lives with another woman under his roof. Be smart.... Read between the lines... There is more to this so called relationship...
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Rexnegro(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

apologize for a while and if he doesn't listen to You, turn d table on him by letting him be jare.... if he love You enuf he will wud find a way to come talk to You since You don bone him side...for me I will never again make d mistake of my last relationship, damnnn my expectations was high up There...and when d fu*k up from her happened chai I felt it even tho I saw the end coming btw us , so ur guy expectations might Be like mine, but I welcome genuine remorse and apologies...so let him cool off first cos if You ask me I blame You for dis...why? lack of proper communication kills relationship and marriages. You failed to communicate properly which has caused You What is happening now...notwithstanding try out What I said up dia...let him be for now.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Cutie09(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aragon:
Sorry but the whole Relationship thing sounds so Childish! First of all how old are you, that you will be hiding your Relationship from your Mum? Your communication with the said man is Zero.. For him to Block you over what? Shows you shouldn't even be in the relationship in the first place. Whatever it is you are getting from him (Money?) forget it, move on and get into a Real Relationship, and that is if you are an Adult for now you come across as a Teenager

I agree with you sound hash but is an honest truth
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ikp120(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
mondayfeb:
after two weeks of sex starving himself sheaaaaaa
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by asha01: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

come and see me in my house i go advise you better

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by IdJack(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP run very fast.. I can tell you the man is married. You can't date a man for good 2 years and doesn't know his house.

Tell him you want you know his house.. BE WISE, Wisdom is the principal thing.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ChristyB(f): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
You've been dating a man for 2years yet you don't know where he lives? i hear you loud and clear.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by BALLOSKI: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

if you're not lying by this line in bold , then a friend of yours who's jealous of your relationship has succeeded in setting you and your BF up for a possible break up. It will be hard for your bf to believe this crap you have as excuse here.

If your friend don't give her address to anyone, can't you invite your husband to a nearby place where you guys can meet? Why didn't you go back home if your time spending mission failed ? What's the reason your friend gave for not wanting your boyfriend to know her address or come to her house? You're lying. You went cheating on that guy and it's unfair. *cries*
You're dating a married man, maybe .

Girls can be senseless most times. Why would you listen to your friend like that if you love your man?

The worst thing is, you don't even know his house. undecided

This geh sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Butterworth: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

Look for a RAT POISON and drink for being such a jobless SPECIE

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Gebbson007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op
It's stupid dating sm1 wo doesn't trust u......just break up with d kid already.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Iheazy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
... This is the type of people i like to beat seriously. Can't u think ??
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chei..See person pikin sad
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by joebeckz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
dominique:
He is a married man, you were a naive side-chick. Just use this opportunity to move on and be more vigilant while in a relationship. Within six months to a year, if you've not defined where your relationship is going its better to move on.
Take this advise OP.
I am married, I have friends, they act same way to side chicks. they keep them for sex and never take them to their homes. I had to tell the innocent girls my friends were married. don't cause troubles when u find out, simply walk away. karma will handle it.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
You allowed your friend to throw the spanner into your relationship. O boy! Phew

I think he is married though. Cheer up, he is not worth it.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Angelb4: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=tspouse post=55700479]if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction[/quote

You want to 'chop' your own bro.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by cbngov01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is this a relationship?check yaself biko...u are too fine for nonsense!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Roric: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

Relationship nor be by force, if him block you for Whatsapp then connect another nigger for Imo, BBM, Facebook etc.
Life goes on except say you don they give am reason to doubt you b4 now.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bobbybrown007: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
how can you date a man for two years and yet you dont no his place? Men nah ur hand the level dae. Maybe he dae vex say the puna another persin dae share am with am, so he has never for once invited u to his place what a shame, maybe the persin below me might give a Bleep about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.