Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82194 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do

it's either the story is untrue or you see him as a sugar dadd. Abi ki loni mo so Luminouz?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by yankeeangel(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
nne hw can u be so blind to see that the man is married
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by adamsoghene: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
My dear it's best u move on with ur life, it may only take awhile for u to adjust but in d end it's worth it.

If u need sum1 to talk too u can chat me on WhatsApp on 07032178167
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Qriousity(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
Bikonu don't stress yourself. You deserve better, a man who will trust you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by naijalander: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nawa oo guy...

adamsoghene:
My dear it's best u move on with ur life, it may only take awhile for u to adjust but in d end it's worth it.

If u need sum1 to talk too u can chat me on WhatsApp on 07032178167
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why do guys rush to block their partner on whatsapp or any other social media if any issue should occur?

I find it childish.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by kolaranking1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hope he hasn't bleeped you sha?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by buskie13(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
op..abeg date me instead, I will treat u well with all honesty grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fake story
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by luminouz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
curiositymaster:

it's either the story is untrue or you see him as a sugar dadd. Abi ki loni mo so Luminouz?
Curiositybaba emi o mo fun SISI yen o........story looks cooked d fvck up....
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by shaqhead: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please
Like papismith said what sort of tom n jerry relatnship is ds...sister...let me give it to you in one line: You are not in a relationship but in a fast sinking ship!

Its good that this is happenin and its telling u one thing-,QUIT! Yes read that again! Your choice to make!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by shaqhead: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why do guys rush to block their partner on whatsapp or any other social media if any issue should occur?

I find it childish.
Conversely, y would a lady stay in a relationship (read as sinking ship ) with an obviously childish fella who she says she doesn't even know his house!

Na ds kind girl dem dey carry do ritual cheap cheap!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by timbros(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fake story. Attention seeker.

Is this not your posts in other threads?

jordanriverz:
yes oo,what I'm trying to say is dat,if his intentions are good he should wait till maybe when she's 18.at least dats a matured age....me and my husband met and before you know it I dropped 2 babies. smiley

jordanriverz:
eheeen is it bad...I met my husband when I was 18 and he was 44..today we are very happy.

jordanriverz:
I'm not even a virgin undecided...............

because I'm married grin grin grin

Kids everywhere...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
luminouz:

Curiositybaba emi o mo fun SISI yen o........story looks cooked d fvck up....

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Onyinye15(f): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
move on already dear. its obvious he doesn't love u

block him too and he will learn to treat u.........
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Rita4(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nawo. Is dat why u r sad my dear pls don't fall our hands nah which kind man is dat one. Biko go out and lick ice cream and enjoy yourself don't stress he is not worth it
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by lankypinky: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
Now this got my attention!

Tell me, what type of rock did it hit? Is it igneous rock or sedimentary rock? Which one cos I think I can help u out here..

Why u wan tell us say u read Geography 4 sch
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by otunbadan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
He is an insecure mofu , RE u sure u want that relationship??

jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Rita4(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
PLS I NEED ADVICE ON THIS

Biko pls i went to bank and a car drove in following me i thought maybe i was even standing in the way .i went into bank and came out d and saw d car still der, the driver came and met with a blank cheque saying his oga asked him to give, hmmmm i was shocked i told him he should go and tell d oga i don't want. I left later in the day i got a call from someone and behold it was d guy, i was so pissed and told him to get out that i don't know him he,since then has been following me and disturbing me biko pls help me wat should i do? He said he just wants to meet up and talk and if i don't like him after that he will stop pls advice pls
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bencarson007(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
no he hasn't at all....we just hang out and go to his friends parties

i am happy to hear that
at least u did not give him that dignified part of u
i know wht love is
painful to let go
but u have to let him go
never make someone a priority when they only see u as an option

#bravegirl
#strongwoman

oya come and marry me now {na joke o b4 pple go come bash me here o}
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction

Lol. Smart guy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by kpaofame: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
VERY FUNNY POST grin shocked shocked shocked

Please i need part two it is interesting....

So you are dating a guy for two years and you did not bother to know his house...You took him as your Cash crow shocked shocked shocked

Both of you are players...tell me again that you went to your female friend's place to stay....very interesting (A location you could not divulge to your boyfriend)

your sham arrangement is over it was never a relationship....just start a relationship with that 'guy' you went to stay with

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by qaztun4real: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
THE TRUE IS THAT, You people are mature to visit each other, the question i will asked you is that, thus he visit you to his place for once? if so, why did you refuse to go? my advise is that, if God say it is your own it will surly come and ask for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
and she should contact you for further clarity..wehdone sir tongue
thank you bro,am realy working
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by LoveJesus87(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction
Sharp guy grin God bless your parol wink grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by LoveJesus87(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

Pishure or adonbilivit
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Sharp guy grin God bless your parol wink grin
thanks bro more greese to my elbow
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by LoveJesus87(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Your problem is not him ignoring your calls , you are your own biggest problem. Your "relationship " is not in crisis because there is no relationship between you and this guy. Go find a single guy your age cus you sound like a juvenile. The guy was just using you he's done now so pick yourself up and move on and let this serve as a lesson to you and your young friends. Stay in your lane little girl.
Thank you jare o
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by teozey111(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
just this comment shows you r a fool and will never learn
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by timcoboy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
He has trust issues.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Draei:
mtcheeeeew, next thread plz!
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by nikz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Lol... Which kin Tom and Jerry relationship be this? Nawa oh undecided
I laugh in swahili......... ma ribs oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.