Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82106 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by willibounce1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please

Leave that man and comman date me. Let me show you real love. I won't be asking you mumu questions. You will be free to do anything you like and we go dey always " chill well well"
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by kogistar2: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
StarBukola:
my dear, if want u posted is any real? I will strongly advice u to end it, why wont he take u to his house ,for two years, my dear he is hiding something, the early u walk out the better...my opinion sha
who knows if this Op was lying about what really happened?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by repogirl(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol, OP, your story doesnt add up.

You wanted to spend time with your manfriend and you didnt think to ask the man first and make plans with him first before leaving your parents house?

You just went to your friends house without informing anybody or having anyone check on you?

Then your sis and you could not communicate with each other all that time? When you do tgese shady things, you are supposed to communicate consistently with your accomplices to make sure you get your stories straight with no loopholes.

I dont even understand how you and your sister couldnt pass the info. Dont you people have phones or whatsapp atleast?

Then you are dating a man whose house you dont know? You only meet in hotels i guess, and you call that a boyfriend? Girl, your case is worse than sidechick. You are not in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Deilluminator(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
If you think you can get reasonable answer, you are on a long thing. You know yourself better and you got your conscience as your guide. Thing well
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by phynofino: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
op you can lie for Africa
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by onyedika946(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
My sister, you are single.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
grin grin grin grin grin,you don kolo walahi, i mean i cant stop laughing
lol,my best advise for her na
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pringlez:
Baddoo!
grin
Pringlez:
Baddoo!
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nancy2016:

Lol, so funny. If he blocks her on twitter, she should block him on instagram.
yes,then she should contact me privatly for next action
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
1miccza:

Bros you typed instruction instead of destruction. grin grin
hahahahahaha na you talk am o
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
cybriz82:

back of her house...
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=cybriz82 post=55712366]

back of her house...[/quot God bless u
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Angelb4 post=55709702][/quote] atall am a virgin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by wizod(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can't u respect and shun bf issue? Mtcheeeeew
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by jamesbridget13(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
That man is married. Believe it or not.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by marklele(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Before ending the relationship, you have to do two things and if it didn't work out then back out peacfully but wait patiently for an opportunity to talk to him and don't lose hope.
1. show him that truely, you were not with a guy or you did not send the video from a man's house or that you are not seeing any one except him.

2. Make him promise to show you his house even if it was the last request he will grant you before anything happens.

if you were in his shoes and your supposed girl sent you a video from an unknown place and you found out something ease, you wouldn't digest it well without proper explanation. bye

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by 9jayes: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
ioreth69:
Beta
Hmmmm! I saw something
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by 9jayes: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
geekybabe:
Familiar story. Some men tho. Totally not worth it.
Oh babe
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
buy a 6 inches knife next time you see him stab him with the knife. simples! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by iamdynamite(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
lol,my best advise for her na
and she should contact you for further clarity..wehdone sir tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by missema(f): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
this is called hide n seek relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Block him and even delete him.
Erase him from your mind. though not easy but if you try e go call you before 6months if e love u grin

if e no call e no love u
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by onlysose(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Guyz this girl na scam. The guy wanted to know her location so that he can drive by and pick her but she refused to disclose her location on the flimsy excuse that her friend dont want her address disclosed. is the house an NIA safe house or is the guy an arm robber ?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i didn't lie to him at all...it's just a misunderstanding and coincidence that made it look like I was lying but I wasn't.

hmmmmm I can only see a little girl that doesn't know what she want.. who is after money.....sugar daddy...tins
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Side chick on fleek. You mean 2 years, and u don't know his house? Haba!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by oshorstan(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
well, give him some space.. My friend does that to me when she's angry n say all manners of things to me. if u love him sincerely, pls bear with him, he will come around. some people can be like that, he will come around. Just let him be for now.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Hoodfriend(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hope say no b one of the nairaland guy
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by guyla: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do

Move on Pls
You don't have a man yet
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
thanks
two years and u dont know his house. My sister fear dat man...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Beey(f): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
Sweetheart, am a girl like you.I understand the pain of having to part ways with someone after dating for close to 2 years.Emotional attachment is so strong & you are worried about starting dating someone new all over again.But there comes a time when sweet words won't work, there comes a time when all the gifts don't matter.What you want is an honest man who will love you, respect you and treat you like his queen.Frim every indication, this guy has some skeletons in the cupboard that he's hiding from you.How can it be that you've dated a man close to 2 years and you don't know where he lives!Have you met his friends or family? For the survival of any relationship, trust is of paramount importance & it seems non-existent in your relationship.So my advise for you is this, put on your big girl pants & leave that man.You deserve better than that.As long as you are with him, you close the door of opportunity to meet somebody better.Take a step of faith, get yourself busy, talk to friends , block every line of communication with him and in the end you'll be just fine.You'll be so glad you moved on , but you gotta speak to yourself first and convince yourself that you deserve better.Only then, will you have the strength to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ayamAgenius: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Lol... Which kin Tom and Jerry relationship be this? Nawa oh undecided

The one exclusive to Nairaland...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.