Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82107 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by adamyakub(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
leave him na, fyn another one go
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Burgerlomo: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

How can you be dating someone for close to two years and you don't know where he lives? Anyway I strongly believe that the dude may be a married person and you're just his side chick with the way that he's treating you which means that you're not his priority, my advice to you is to let him be and try not to develop a high BP because of somebody who does not give a f**k about you, and God will let you meet a better dude. Abeg Nairalanders make una no ask for my head with this my comments ooo grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ioreth69(f): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
well funny enough we have never had any thingy,like for him to have used me....naah nothing has happened
Beta
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by heinrichy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's a small case for me. Drop ur number I'll call u
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by cuteme88(f): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

Read her story again, you will understand what i was saying. Did u also read where she said the man is older than her? Sister believe me this babe is also playing a game.

angry

do have a nice day.

Lol!!!! person dey vex!!!! It's her story oooooooooh! Heheeeeeeeeheeeeeheeheeee! I rest my case.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by geekybabe(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Familiar story. Some men tho. Totally not worth it.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by fof1: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

PLS LET HIM BE OR GO HIS WAY. HIS NOT URS AFTER ALL. HE IS A MARRIED MAN KEEPING A HOME AND KEEPING U AS A SIDE CHICK,SO WHATS UR HEADACHE? GO FIND URS AND ATTACH URSELF PLS.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by fof1: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please

U ARE SICK REALLY... PLS FREE URSELF AND LET GOD HEAL U UR HEART. SEEK GOD'S MERCY IN D SALVATION PROVIDED BY JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on logistic, the guy is Thin-Tall-Tony while you're Bisola! Do you have an idea of what that means? It means that guy is married and he does not love you. Just grow up girl!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
See me here jo, I'm here waiting for you, forget about the guy,he is not the only man in Nigeria. I am big strong and reliable.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ioreth69(f): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ogbehadanyel:
if i was in is shoes i wont trust u again even if i do trust u, i wil start loosing my trust for u, how can ur friend advice u to not gve hm d addres and u agree,dat means if ur friend ask u to do worse u will. My advice is for u to try locate him and beg him, try explain tins to him.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bomasek(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
trishluvly:

Any problems?
Make we leave here go talk about jacuzzi things privately
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by TinaAnita(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
He must have been looking for a way to dispose you and he finally found one .. A man who cheats on his wife can never ever be trusted as there is every possibility that he is married with kids. How pathetic
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Jj222(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
. sorry dear did I hear you say love? lol you are loving another woman's husband ; girl wake up.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by silvernus0: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

could be that the guy dosent av a house yet but is working towards that , if you love em deeply follow up with em .... if i tell you what stupid tins people telling u otherwise here are doing for the sake of love you will be amazed.

call him and explain to him if he dosent pick send him an sms,

but ignoring him will lead to problems in the relationship which i believe you will not like.

ignore your friends advise instead tell em were to met you if she dosent want him to know her house.

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
are u ok.? u dated someone for two years without knowing his house u are here asking stupid questions? sometimes I wonder if some people don't see what d wise see.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by iamdynamite(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction
grin grin grin grin grin,you don kolo walahi, i mean i cant stop laughing
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Venica(f): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
My dear, pls walk away. That guy never love u. He is just using u. Pick up yourself and move on. Better person dey corner de wait for u kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by figure007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
adorablepepple:
Madam how can you be dating someone for two years and you don't know his house Just know you are the side chick and he is married. see this fight as an opportunity for you to move on, don't beg him.
some ladies can make person weep for other ladies saa... Two good years and no sabi d man house ?? She needs deliverance...sorry to say
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by darlingnuel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
95% of the comments believe that the dude in question is married. I beg to differ. Here's my verdict and inferences...
- The dude in question May not be living comfortably, explaining why he hasn't taken d girl to his home
- Dude may have been suspecting the girl, and this particular incident 'Confirmed' his suspicion, hence broke the camel's back
- Dude going as far as blocking her almost immediately proves that he truly loved her but got heartbroken. He blocked her because he wants to register his displeasure as well as avoid anything that would remind her of the girl...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by wacoj(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Poster I am very sure you are less than 18.
Please how old are you?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Juliearth(f): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Receive sense,my sister. You are a side chick to a man who is married.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Taku555(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...your story is larger than life. That's not enough reason. You purely cook the story to be honest!

your story is larger than life. You purely cooked the story. My advice is you are dating a married man who is enjoying your fresh akamu.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

Start your write up with , "I've been dating this boy for...." , with that we can advise properly

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nickymezor(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hez nt really in love wit u... Jst forget am sharp sharp... The fruit aint wat the squeeze smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Taku555(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=neoapocalypse post=55713347]
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Taku555:
you must be a grammarian. Good one brother
wink
Taku555:
you must be a grammarian. Good one brother
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Funkybabee(f): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't think u truly love him,because if true love exist u would have know his house till date 2years faa u still dey play my sister Money involved. there is nothing I can't bet this with I have a friend like u !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello good music lovers, I must confess that of all the IF covers I have listened to, Yung Eddy's version is the best. The beat has a little touch of groovy reggae.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5179420_untitled1l_jpeg8638a1ed9a5d68b67b825ca34888dc2d
Click on the link below to download. Do share with friends and music lovers!!!

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/207450
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

my dear recieve sense that guy is playing with ur future, his not just d best for you. Next!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ariesben5: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

The best thing to do now is not to block him atall for now, Wait, if he will unblock you back, it might take several days but endure never find any means to text or call him stay away too but don't block him. If he comes back 'unblock' ask Him why do u do that? and if his answer is not a reasonable one 'BLOCK' him too and move on with your life. Don't just act as if you really want to leave before now.
It is just a threat and he is just looking for the truth which is not. it seems you guys means of contact has been whatapp most of the time thats Y.

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by cuchik: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
adorablepepple:
Madam how can you be dating someone for two years and you don't know his house Just know you are the side chick and he is married. see this fight as an opportunity for you to move on, don't beg him.
That's just it. The guy has someone else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.