Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82190 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Lionessza(f): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Thank you jare o

wink
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by chigoziem10(f): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
You've been single just that you didn't notice. so babe, block him too and freshen up for a new beginning!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Emerikoss: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Warris dis? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Maisamari1994: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nonsense....[color=#006600][/color]

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Yungwealth(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

lady wise up
if u think d guy luvs u den u re on a long tin.let him b nd dnt 4gt to erase d asshole feelinz off ya mind
i hope dis wil help
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Kaymaxine(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
adorablepepple:
Madam how can you be dating someone for two years and you don't know his house Just know you are the side chick and he is married. see this fight as an opportunity for you to move on, don't beg him.

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by speck4hanna(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
If all what u wrote is true,plz just delete him and look for someone else who I'd ready,cos na another woman husband u dey with oo.nor let d children find u come ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
timbros:
Fake story. Attention seeker.

Is this not your posts in other threads?

Kids everywhere...

She might be talking about her spiritual husband grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by OnePunchMan: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Children in relationships grin
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
To Redesign your life to suit your present state,visit my signature
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by goodnews777: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't believe your cock and bull story.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by hollowpot15684(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

you could have cleared the doubt by giving him the address, though he has trust issues but that is the only way you can handle people like that.
dont continue to raise his doubt and always clear it as soon as possible.. before you know the trust will be solid...

"My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem", sincerely stop listening to any advice from your friend as from today, she doesn't want your relationship to get a solid form... meanwhile your boyfriend is not just anybody and its not bad if he knows your friends house.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by almarthins(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go

Na love wey go kill u be that and the world won't feel ur absence. Madam run when the opportunity is available now.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Donjazzy12(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
You no sabi block too? undecided undecided undecided undecided Abeg delete that cow ASAP! angry angry angry

Just imagine say you na even fine babe. sad sad

He just wants you to come begging, but don't. His eyes go clear after two weeks.
Is it actually a man with penis and two dangling balls that wrote this?
My friend take scissors and cut off those two useless balls you have. From now on you are genderless!
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ikp120(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Is it actually a man with penis and two dangling balls that wrote this?
My friend take scissors and cut off those two useless balls you have. From now on you are genderless!
CC: Mynd44
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Donjazzy12(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

You have no man in your life. What you have I cannot explain. But if you need him back, just send him a carefully constructed text message explaining what happened. Apologize for not sending clear signals, then wait. I give you 100% assurance, he will call you back. And you can quote me.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by trishluvly(f): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
bomasek:
Make we leave here go talk about jacuzzi things privately
Hmmmmm. Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
hahahahahaha na you talk am o
Looks to the right and left. You sure say na me?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
hahahahahaha na you talk am o
Looks to the right and left. You sure say na me?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by pweetyphola(f): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go

I understand that's, but it's time to make hard decisions to secure your own happiness unless u don't feel u deserve to be happy. He will continue to take u for granted if u don't. And if he loves u as much as u love him, he will sit u down and talk but if not, u may be better off being alone until someone who deserves u comes along.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by princessayesha(f): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2017
adorablepepple:
Madam how can you be dating someone for two years and you don't know his house Just know you are the side chick and he is married. see this fight as an opportunity for you to move on, don't beg him.
Please and please OP take this advice...DO NOT BEG HIM angry
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ABbless(m): 1:06am On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:

here's one thing I've discovered over time, guys who are overtly insecure are the ones with bigger cockroaches in their cupboard. that's why you would see a serial cheat of a guy flogging his gf with belt for having a guy best friend. my dear your guy is either married with kids or something even worse. but wait oh,uve been dating a guy for 2 years and you don't know his house?? did u meet on nairaland or does he live online?? hmmm pls activate ur block button, cut your loses and plan to date a human being this time around.he just might have been a ghost who happened to have found network and a whatapp-enabled Fone on the other side... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:20am On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:
I've never thought of that

cheesycheesy See how you brought your relationship here for NL to damage it all for you...

1)Why don't you know his house? His decision or yours?

2)He asked for your destination and you refused to disclose that? He went to your house and you weren't there ?

3)He got angry because he felt you were LYING and a CHEAT? because your "actions" suggested those ...hence he blocked you...

4)Tell me one reason, why you need an advise? Why not go and rebuild things? Mend and get him to know the true situation...

5)If you were in his shoes, won't you be angry? won't you feel cheated? won't you feel dejected? won't you feel humiliated? ...golden rule should guide you!!!

6)Don't listen to kids here who want you to end your relationship for no tangible reason but for a mistake of yours...Play him as football and watch other ladies grab him like good goalkeeper cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by JoseRaji(m): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please
babe, whether he's married or not, he has been looking for an excuse to kick you away... you deserve better. just walk a few blocks down - you'll find a good looking young man who can take care of you better than that "man". it will be difficult, but in the end, you'll thank yourself for moving on.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bomasek(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2017
trishluvly:

Hmmmmm. Ok
BBM or whatsapp?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Lotechi(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
a man that loves u will take u to his house for the period under review! Mehn relationships are reali hectic
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Heartmender1: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
I have been dating this girl for two years now and she broke up with me last two months, now my problem is dat she keeps liking everything I post on instagram which still make me find it hard to stop thinking abt her... I blocked her on instagram and she followed me again with another account. .
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Johnpaul09(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:

The man is simply jealous anyway, but you should as well understand it from his point of view. You were not at home and you didn't want him to know your location because of your girlfriend's policy and she said it didn't matter if he understood you or not. This is not the best way to handle a relationship and please don't follow all these wrong pieces of advice people give you here because if there were in the man's shoe, they might even act more than he did. Please follow your heart and save your relationship by trying to convince him on what actually happened, but I won't advise you to continue the relationship if the man is actually married. Try to know him more before taking any strong decision, thank you.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tk4rd: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
jordanriverz:
You are the one putting yourself in chains, and be thinking it is love..
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesy See how you brought your relationship here for NL to damage it all for you...

1)Why don't you know his house? His decision or yours?

2)He asked for your destination and you refused to disclose that? He went to your house and you weren't there ?

3)He got angry because he felt you were LYING and a CHEAT? because your "actions" suggested those ...hence he blocked you...

4)Tell me one reason, why you need an advise? Why not go and rebuild things? Mend and get him to know the true situation...

5)If you were in his shoes, won't you be angry? won't you feel cheated? won't you feel dejected? won't you feel humiliated? ...golden rule should guide you!!!

6)Don't listen to kids here who want you to end your relationship for no tangible reason but for a mistake of yours...Play him as football and watch other ladies grab him like good goalkeeper cool
shaaarppp guy..
anyways I've moved on...you should see my new post.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by arleck(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
and i was like hmmm!Olosho advicing olosho.. na em know side chic or no side chic(after reading the post)
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by HolyTitus(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
See question "What should I do" ?? MTCHEWW!!! Olodo oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.