Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (39583 Views)

What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap? / Morning, Nigerian, Have You Got A Boner This Morning ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Kissiemu(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Preshieben:
Happened once in front of his friends
I smiled and touched his joystick
I started caressing it
His friends noticed and Started leaving
I left with the last one
Asa men!

You are very beautiful. Are you in Uyo?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I tried it with someone I was having Bleep with.

I am not really that much of a player �
Mmmhmmm tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Drella(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kissiemu:

Asa men!

Come n sit on my laps. When are you ready?

What can a niggah do?
Lolx

You sure do have female friends...And its really no biggie
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Kissiemu(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Drella:

Lolx

You sure do have female friends...And its really no biggie
Asa men!

Are you not my female friend?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Drella(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kissiemu:

Asa men!

Are you not my female friend?
What is "Asa men"

Biko when did we become friends? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by NaeChris: 3:02am On Jul 13, 2020
xynerise:

A rapist will never admit he is a rapist. grin
Like rape is masculine. awon were
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by NaeChris: 3:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Erection isn't that easy to control, it comes partially on its own without your consent, even when you don't want it, as long as your mind is there ( area of contact) that's why a lady can comfortably rape a guy even if the guy no want. well, mine happen on bike o. this lady get big ass. I would have controlled it, but I had intentionally left myself free to enjoy the thing, each time it will look noticeable by the lady, I withdraw from her, when it calms, I engage again. As at 5 minutes to where the lady will drop, I just begin think about football matches, the thing calm down, she drop, make people no say I get erection for public. Na embarrassment.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by NaeChris: 3:21am On Jul 13, 2020

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.
Oh my Rod! what an embarrassment!! You touch the thing, lol. I wonder was was going through his mind. Oh boy .
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 13, 2020
ideyhere:
I'll keep rolling those nice twins on the kondo till he excuses himself kiss tongue

Y will I want to excuse myself sef...lol..as u name implies I die there grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Kissiemu(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:
What is "Asa men"

Biko when did we become friends? undecided
Asa is an igbo word for a beautiful woman.

As we are talking now are we not friends already. Abi is it until you sit on my laps? grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by odaniel1(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Vanity Crew, come and lament about how this feeling equates or isn't up to having real coitus. Well, i just did! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.