Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (39410 Views)

What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap? / Morning, Nigerian, Have You Got A Boner This Morning ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Fourwinds: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.
ZarZar u touched it....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Fourwinds: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I quickly removed my hand & shifted myself to sit on his knees. Funny thing is, he told me "It's alright". LOL!
heheheheheheheeee

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Fourwinds: 4:04am On Apr 21, 2017
firstking01:
Na wetin lalasticlala teach usgrin...Don't mind most of "our" choice of words here, @times we do that just to be on the offensivetongue...To your question again, my gf can sit on a guys laps depending on who the guy is to her...if he's a guy that's been crushing on her then i'd go mad on her, but if he's one of my hommies then no biggiegrin.
see urself placing condition now...see truth is truth....I will go. with d guy arguing with u.....it is. better for her. not to sit on any guys laps whether. na my brother., friend ooo., crush, father at all
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by giddexdguru: 4:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol what if the girl sits near ur knees will that really affect you?

Nope.. But you really won't be comfy u know
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
see urself placing condition now...see truth is truth....I will go. with d guy arguing with u.....it is. better for her. not to sit on any guys laps whether. na my brother., friend ooo., crush, father at all
Guys are born to be clingy in nature...again, it will depend on who the niqqa is to my gf.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by FreeSpirited: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Do I take that to mean that you'd be okay with walking in on your girlfriend sitting on the laps of a guy, "as long as they didn't fvck"?
Bush man....my friends hug my babe...sitting na normal tin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by UncutSk(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Why would a lady be sitting on the lap of someone who is not her boyfriend or husband in the first place?!
So girl no fit sit for person laps again?

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by UncutSk(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.
this is the type of girls I like, tell us mure grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by thesicilian: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Bush man....my friends hug my babe...sitting na normal tin
Okay o, oyinbo man. If your friends hug your babe in your presence, I wonder what they do behind you. Keep forming civilized why they are laughing at you behind you.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by soilsista(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I haven't seen her in a while. Is she still around?
Yep! Alive and kicking cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by soilsista(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2017
Augastianza:

Yup. Hahaha @ onotraki. Lol I remember when I used to watch khumbulekhaya this girl wanted to go back home and as she was telling her story she went like " mama ndemka ne traki to go look for a job , and things got difficult in gp so I had to turn ndithengise nge mpundu " tjo On national TV, that was sad though.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
If she is attractive then she should expect whatever she feels. I warn female friends beforehand that if they feel anything they shouldn’t worry, I carry around a ‘flashlight’ just in case. As such they either bear it or move somewhere else. In younger years the situation embarrassed me a lot until with many scenarios I grew confidence about an otherwise normal reaction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Depends on who it is.
If it's a friend, I'll pretend i didn't notice and *playfully* rock back and forth gently, till he begs me to stop grin I'm wicked like that tongue
If it's a relative, I'll just adjust so I'm comfortable.. Maybe smile embarrassingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jaika:
Depends on who it is.
If it's a friend, I'll pretend i didn't notice and *playfully* rock back and forth gently, till he begs me to stop grin I'm wicked like that tongue
If it's a relative, I'll just adjust so I'm comfortable.. Maybe smile embarrassingly

Don't try that with someone like me �

Because if I notice that you are doing that on purpose and aware of my condition, I will wait for you to adjust a little and I will also position my condo to your puccy door (Without touching it)
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Drella(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
I feel it's normal for guys to get erections while girls sit on their laps.They are human too

Countless times,i have felt the erection of guys i sat on their laps.I just act as if I didn't notice .
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Drella(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jaika:
Depends on who it is.
Until you feel his cum beneath you,then you'll know grin

I can only do that to boyfy
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Prof0fficial: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
was like a norm during campus days... getting that more often from fairest of them...yet It meant nothing. just a disturbance.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Drella:
Until you feel his cum beneath you,then you'll know grin

I can only do that to boyfy
He'll cum in his pants....i think grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Don't try that with someone like me �

Because if I notice that you are doing that on purpose and aware of my condition, I will wait for you to adjust a little and I will also position my condo to your puccy door (Without touching it)
That'll be difficult considering the fact that I'll be in trousers tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ovcwality(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Drella:
I feel it's normal for guys to get erections while girls sit on their laps.They are human too

Countless times,i have felt the erection of guys i sat on their laps.I just act as if I didn't notice .
Why will you sit on guys laps that you are not dating, flirting?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Drella(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
ovcwality:

Why will you sit on guys laps that you are not dating, flirting?
Its nothing bad cos i dont attach any feelings to it
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Jaika:
That'll be difficult considering the fact that I'll be in trousers tongue
Trousers wouldn't stop me from trying
Its only difficult and not impossible

And yes I have tried something similar in the past
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Happened once in front of his friends
I smiled and touched his joystick
I started caressing it
His friends noticed and Started leaving
I left with the last one
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Trousers wouldn't stop me from trying

Its only difficult and not impossible

And yes I have tried something similar in the past
Player Alert!! tongue
I'll try it one day cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Jaika(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Preshieben:
Happened once in front of his friends
I smiled and touched his joystick
I started caressing it
His friends noticed and Started leaving
I left with the last one
You sef cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Mandela27: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
But why prick no get sense?
it is the most sensitive tin i've ever known all my life .Like it rises any time,any where without pitying u that u might be embarassed,u go just dey notice as the little man dey grow helplessly..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jaika:
Player Alert!! tongue I'll try it one day cheesy
I tried it with someone I was having Bleep with.
I am not really that much of a player �
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Kissiemu(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Drella:
Its nothing bad cos i dont attach any feelings to it
Asa men!

Come n sit on my laps. When are you ready?

What can a niggah do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.