Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55822 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Buhari na my President anytime any day nothing wrong in what he did. Thank you
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Alajiki(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You think my implied conclusion is limited to the current replacement? or you want to tell me that , you, a whole prof of English don't know the function and the tense of the verb 'are being'? Continue displaying your mumuism in a very monumental way........hahaha. Now you can go to hell.

You people should be the ones to go to he'll. FFK knows all of you, he knows you all are a bunch of educated illiterates. Deaf, dumb and blind. And that's why he exploits that...that's why he's your 'hero'.

You guys believe every appointee from the north is a Muslim Hausa/Fulani? So, there are no Xtian Hausa Fulani? Na you be the real mumu. In fact FM - Federal Mugu.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Bobby808: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Pavarottii:
Which kind wahala we go put ourselves like this. The sophisticated ones are u seeing the damage this man is doing to our country?. Spokesman of fulani herdsmen now Secretary of FCC. THAT means from now on. Only Dukakis would get major employment.
That is it. That is why I am not happy for people like Amarchi of rivers and others who are friendly with Buhari. The man don finish this country. This country will never know peace with the way Buhari is leading it. He does not mind or listen to any complaints. A typical Fulani man, they only love themselves,

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by aku626(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria is divided from political system and this system is what's ruling us.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by DLuciano: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
what makes him a fool? Only a fool can call FFK a fool

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Bobby808: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2017
malton:
FFK is dumb, just like his followers.

Arab Yadam is a Plateau man from Pankshin. He should be either Ngas or Mupun.

Thank you. Why you nor gum am to GEJ family member? Those you fit deceive are not born yet. Mumu and lie lie boy.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by agabusta: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2017
osazsky:

U know nothing. Sgf is by appointment check Google

SGF is by appointment, right. But a substantive appointment has not been made.

Did you properly read my post at all? Have u been properly following the news?

The most senior civil servants was asked to take over till a substantive appointment is made. It not yet yet permanent appointment.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by abiolasogey(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Buhari till 2023
ehen na president til eternity..see ur mouth...mtcheww

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by unstableaswater: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Wickedness! Is the country for hausafulani alone?

Oya go and have ur hausafulani country alone, they will threaten to jump and die in Atlantic ocean.

Sick President!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Oluwapeldon(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

What buhari has done is what everybody in nigeria will do. There is nothing like one nigeria. We all will do anything to benefit our tribesmen...and of course unless you lie to yourself. I myself will do the same thing anyways.
deedeedee1:

What buhari has done is what everybody in nigeria will do. There is nothing like one nigeria. We all will do anything to benefit our tribesmen...and of course unless you lie to yourself. I myself will do the same thing anyways.
deedeedee1:

U b fool let dem put some beta people dere u knw dey will put Nigeria first not deir follow kinsman
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Xpensively(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to hhow is he a fool for telling the truth? generation
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Emerituz(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
thanks jare my bros, help tell them o.
Some ppl just don't think before the comment, they follow FFK dogmatically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by mckazzy(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective state to replace them? the crusade is real.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Are u for real. Is it everybody that is called hausa Fulani that is a Muslim. Y not borrow some senses from the person above u.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by sagir1994(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
cornelin:
truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?
of course there is, people like Nyamdi Kalu are best for the position..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Donkalio: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

U are a cow,

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by babapressy(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by CeeKay17: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
Does that change the fact that what he said is true?

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by amysucre: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
. All these insults for saying the truth, truth is bitter as they said.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by askjohnprosper: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
yet when it comes to education quota, they will say South should have the least because they have more people that are educated.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by dokiOloye(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

Why did Buhari not allow d most senior officer to take over in customs and DSS?
Odenni

4 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
saintmark88:

Ephi....u hate buhari with a passion, I have not seen one good comment on buhari from u ever, haba now, this ur hate is looking more like a personal issue bw u n him

You are the only one I will bother replying on this thread, let the other buhari slaves continue quoting me up and down.

If you realise the significant progress other countries are making as we speak and compare it to how backward buhari has taken Nigeria just because he refuses to make appointments based on merit, that is enough to hate his policies. It's like his supporters do not mind a country not only being stagnant but being retrogressive.

- Do Nigerians have access to quality healthcare? No. But this man flies to London at the drop of a hat, and that doesn't make you angry? Do you know the amount budgeted for Aso Rock clinic?
- Do Nigerians have security of life and properties? No. With the rate police has been killing innocent people and herdsmen attacking those of a different belief.
- Do Nigerians even have jobs? No. Yet unemployment is growing in leaps and bounds.
- Ask yourself, HOW has buhari moved the country FORWARD since almost 2 years now.
That's just a short list by the way of what's wrong in this country. But because people are now so used to suffering, it's become a normal thing to time. Sad situation.

So, yes whether people accept it or not, his policies and way of ruling are archaic and antiquated, and his economic policies a complete failure. I can't support a bigot pulling my country back every passing day. So his illiterate supporters here should face front and stop quoting me. It's their call to embrace stagnancy. Eod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2017
amysucre:
. All these insults for saying the truth, truth is bitter as they said.

They can't stand to hear it, so all they resort to is cheap insults. Like oga, like supporters. Illiterate followers who can't convey a message without insults because there is nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by menxer: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

And FFK as a former minister doesn't know that?
SMH
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by menxer: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

If you realise the significant progress other countries are making as we speak and compare it to how backward buhari has taken Nigeria just because he refuses to make appointments based on merit, that is enough to hate his policies. It's like his supporters do not mind a country not only being stagnant but being retrogressive.

@bolded is rather irrational, if his appointments is what offends you, why transfer the hate to his policies, albeit good?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by drss2(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
mohlanforex:
FFK IS CONTINUING JONATHAN MISTAKE.

ARAB YADAM IS CHRISTIAN FROM PLATEAU STATE TRIBE OF BIROM.

NOT EVERY NORTHERNER IS HAUSA/FULANI OR MUSLIM.

ANDREW YAKUBU FORMER NNPC BOSS IS FROM KADUNA, KAAJE BY TRIBE AND CHRISTIAN.

BABA CHIR LAWAL FROM ADAMAWA HE IS A CHRISTIAN.

YAKUBU DOGORA NIGERIA'S SPEAKER HOUSE OF REP.
IS FROM BAUCHI YARAWA BY TRIBE ALSO A CHRISTIAN.

FFK AND ALL PDP MEMBERS F***K YOU ALL.
yet northerners potray north as majority muslims continue decieving urselves.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
menxer:

@bolded is rather irrational, if his appointments is what offends you, why transfer the hate to his policies, albeit good?

Kindly list the "good" policies, and how they have benefited the common man.

By the way, do you realize that appointments have a bearing on policies? People make and implement policies so therefore if you have the wrong people in place, you can't succeed with the task at hand.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
malton:

Are you sure you are okay?

You that are there, are you of Plateau origin?

The Fulani people you see are settlers, just like you.

When the chips are down, we'll chase them all out.
chase who out? they are pure indigenes. they marry ur people, convert them to Islam, build their houses, collect traditional titles/rights etc & yet u call them settlers? can you call all these Hausas in Jos North (agwan roko ) etc settlers? they even occupy better land than u.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Okemmuo(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Buhari till 2023
God forbid
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by IDnoble1: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective state to replace them? the crusade is real.

People like you made Nigeria this worse with your religious sentiments, they(Pastors) have brainwashed you that you ppl can't just think straight again. Did you ask ursef why the Christians were removed and why were the ppl acting in the vacant position moved there. Have you ever asked ursef why Nigeria is like this today, why is China and some other countries less religious making it than Nigeria.
Your religious leaders only brainwash you for their own gains and your own detriment, so wake up.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by CellTabRepairs: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Bosu Emmanuel don expose all this teytey even before 2015 election but Christians were and are sleeping in Nigeria until Turkey happens. Only that God is visiting his anger on the occupier of the throne!

Hey dude/babe. Good day! Think about it - 4 whole months gone! 4 months!!! If you can, why not? If I told U each 5 mins, U have the potential to pick at least N5000 ($15) from a walk-in customer for that smartphone or tablet fix, will U still be home idle? Very common and true with this business! Learn today. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Sure bet!

Click name tag to view & get is immediately!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:

You are fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.