Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18126 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

The whole thing started on nairaland actually grin cheesy
*grabs chair*

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
*grabs chair*

Warrapun Snow? shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol yeah it looked like I was having Derola's back but I wasn't, even Kim and I still typed at each other recently. Na alesandis launch my own wahala she cm carry am go meet her other friends. Dah was how I got entangled in all the issue lol
Lol....i saw every as it were......no mind dem....make every baggar dey hin lane grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Isn't it storytime? wink

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Tell us the story loo n jebe..... tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Bumbae is weak AF, just doing follow follow, her people were subbing me on various threads, and on more than 3 occasions she joined in. Not my type of friend sef, she's not strong-willed and well esteemed, that's why I like Zarz.ar.
Now that you figured out Her weakness then you should just free Her and I hope she realised she's being used as bait before itz too late..coz either way her clan go ask for her head sha..

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Isn't it storytime? wink

Do I look like an OAP? angry

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Tell us the story loo n jebe..... tongue

Awon gbeborun reh oooo cheesy grin cheesy

*Runs outta thread* tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Now that you figured out Her weakness then you should just free Her and I hope she realised she's being used as bait before itz too late..coz either way her clan go ask for her head sha..
That's actually it, me and their odogwu and that deathstrok.e boy wasn't cool, me and alesandis and miz.k wasn't cool either, they're all her clique. She made herself a bait and I bit her hard grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Do I look like an OAP? angry
Cheiii e pain me o. Why you cm allow that girl back na? Be wary still o tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Make I find her trouble small sef grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Cheiii e pain me o. Why you cm allow that girl back na? Be wary still o tongue

Loool. She was just caught in the middle of the whole thing. If God can forgive all my atrocities, who I be to dey do shakara oloje?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That's actually it, me and their odogwu and that deathstrok.e boy wasn't cool, me and alesandis and miz.k wasn't cool either, they're all her clique. She made herself a bait and I bit her hard grin
@bolded....Washere...that i likey wink

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

The whole thing started on nairaland actually grin cheesy
Sa so ara e undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u dey mind snowcream na love be dat he just no wan admit am .. just dey look d gjy when he calm down we go yan .. wink

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sa so ara e undecided

Mo ti gbo but no dey do like my mummy na. angry undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
She believe she's wise as she came to famz aderola ni, she no know say me and aderola no be 5 and 6, na you be the 5 wey dey between us.

Just want to teach the brat how to play dirty undecided I'll frustrate their whole clan on this NL.
Madt fellow grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. She was just caught in the middle of the whole thing. If God can forgive all my atrocities, who I be to dey do shakara oloje?
Thank you for forgiving her atrocities grin wink tongue

Bumbae1 oya comman prostrate with your flat shest undecided angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Their jobless odogwu has arrived with his one eye Sunday grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

U saw it too......bunch of chickens
One thing is certain and m sure you know what it is.. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

I like dis moniker better......if dem ban dis one again...na dat room we go lock u con throway key for inside ocean undecided
Dem go ban am tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Mo ti gbo but no dey do like my mummy na. angry undecided
Mummy Dacova

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Thank you for forgiving her atrocities grin wink tongue

Bumbae1 oya comman prostrate with your flat shest undecided angry

Ti e sha ba e sha. cheesy grin

Your ijogbon is too much, bumbae go understand sha. I trust her. smiley

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
One thing is certain and m sure you know what it is.. wink
Me I don't know o, tell me lk
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That Jeromedee/ghoststalker is either bumbae herself or a purple clan member that bumbae brought here angry grin
You no wan give the Bro soft landing again cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Bumbae is weak AF, just doing follow follow, her people were subbing me on various threads, and on more than 3 occasions she joined in. Not my type of friend sef, she's not strong-willed and well esteemed, that's why I like Zarz.ar.

May I see a single thread where anyone from the Plurimi subbed you?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
You no wan give the Bro soft landing again cheesy
no o, make he fall from sky grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin...

Izz nor my fault ooo, didn't know the program was for 10pm... As at when I was done dressing up, time don go. Just rushed out nii. lipsrsealed

Ehnehn, izz that why you dinnur gimme goodmorning kiss? angry
is it not worth being peeved about? Sha take bebe kiss kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Their jobless odogwu will type something..

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Mummy Dacova

Trouble maker cheesy wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service / COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.