Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31340 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Merceline(f): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
lwkmd. hahahaha
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by dragonking3: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.
I pity your life. You say nagging ladies are easy to deal with abi? Just wait till after you get married by November then you will know why Solomon the wisest man that ever lived stated that it is better for a man to live on top of the roof or even in the wilderness were there is no hope that to stay in the same house with a nagging wife. Proverbs 21:19

Your fiancee knows what she is capable of, hence she has to mellow down now so that nothing will spoil the wedding. After then, be ready for the shock of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
you can pretend to cheat, take pictures of u with a girl in a somewhat compromising but not too dangerous way. send the pictures to her phone via whatsapp with the message "i saw ur fiancee doing this", if she goes beserk and para for u in such a way that it shows she's hurt, then you are safe. but if she acts like nothing happened, guy run wit ur shoes in ur hand as fast as you can from her.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by WackyJ1(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

Op
share your wisdom on how to manipulate nagging ladies
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by jayloms: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Keeping her waiting for four(4) years might have been the reason for her nagging grin. Op I'd say you have a loyal girl who you to some extent know her character. She might be making changes seeing what is ahead and you should assist her in this direction.

Don't think leaving with a nagging girlfriend is the same as leaving with a nagging wife. From now till November is enough time for her to jettison the nagging habit and you should help her. Don't throw away a four years relationship over suspicion that she's waiting to get you hoodwinked before displaying her true character like many have suggested; I believe she's smart enough not to take you for a fool, plus, you should by now be able to tell when she's pretending and when she's being genuine.

Truth is, Wives who nag alot usually end up frustrated in their marriages

Cc manny4u

4 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Lols!....the part 2 of this your intriguing movie 'll be a blockbuster!......
#to catch a monkey, behave like one!....
*last advice- hope for the best, prepare for the worst!
Happy married life in advance !
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Tolupage(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
OP no cause for worry jor, if when she nags you can handle her and you still wanna go ahead and marry her then now that she's kinda cool it's well and good. worse case scenario would be she go back to her nagging self that you are comfortable with...

all the best

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by shaydeenamz(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
op never follow some of d advice here on nairaland.u are a smart g try n find out why d sudden change asap
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Then you don't need our advice.
Enjoy your nagging-spiced-marriage.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
You have nothing to fear her parents are talking to her seriously behind the bar and I think she is heeding to heir advice nothing form to fear just that you can just share it as a joke with the mother one day that it's like you are seriously talking to Tina very well cos she is now more calm and hear the truth

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Beejay1117(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
YesNo:
first thing Manny4u, you need to thank God for the ability to recognize these changes. Pray for more wisdom to decode the rest and walk carefully,

when Atilogu dancers start to dance to Celine Dion music , the people watching have to be very cautious. - Robert Mugabe (circa 1973)
you just said my mind

in as much as I believe people can have a change of attitude

I also will be cautious if my worst enemy suddenly becomes my tight friend

but the wedding Don dey change girls since 33bc. even Mary change when Joseph wan marry am

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by LEXYCOM: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
It intentional, My brother, Aja one Gberaaaaa
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Origin(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Just tell us what you've secretly done that you think she knows and which is making you run scared.

We will then be able to help you beg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by kingdenny(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
@ OP, you dated her for four years... whatever u saw in her in the past years is what she is. Whatever she is forming now is temporary, so ignore.
But trust me a woman has more than four characters, the character when u just met her, the character when u are dating, the character when bout to get married, the character when she starts bearing children, the character when she has finished boring boring children and even the character she displays when her children have started getting married..
If woman was a course in any University. No one would graduate.. every day u are learning new things.. no fear no panic

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ngwaba(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
See gbege grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Like seriously!

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by zinny377(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Op now I understand why you are worried...U prefer she nags cos its d side of her u see all the time, in my opinion I d' say she is playing a prank on u n maybe wanting to see what u would be like when she is acting all understanding. This is someone u 've been with for four yrs so I really don't think u have anything to worry about. I like to also think this change is coming cos the wedding plans is making her feel more secure.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by samhark: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Well i think dough u should watch her but i also think she might have gotten somebody who might be advising her, that does not mean she will not nag again but i think u should love her back, tell her u appreciate she is trying to change her character and that if u are also doing anything wrong she should tell u about it, that does not mean u will deliberately be doing wrong to her cos if she is doi g this for a good purpose and u keep coming back bad u wont be helping her
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by mrdino(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
@op: There's nothing to be scared of, if your conscience is clear and you r not cheating on her. She's probably seeing life from a new perspective and also getting to accept you as you are. We men usually get this kind of feeling when we have done something wrong.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ehissi(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
She nag you? Wahala! undecided

She no nag you? Na still wahala! undecided

My friend you lack correct logistics........ angry
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ZAWs: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Just play along.
A chameleon can't hide its true colors forever.
November is still very far.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Beetwo(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Broh, Wat are you expecting from a lady tied down for 4 year? And now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel you still expect her to be the same person? No brother, she's a changed person right now because she's the happiest person now. My advice is that you do anything to change that person from who she is or else she might be even scarier than you thought. So just calm down and go with the flow.

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by multicolored(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Tell her you are scared because of her change in behavior nah..... Haba!!!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by shehuolayinka(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Abeg is this op 24-year-old?
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by seasy: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
I don't think she is planning anything dangerous.She is just working on herself to be a better wife for you.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by JerryTemi(f): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
When we nag or complain about something, all we yell for is change in that aspect you are not doing it right.Bros thank God you just made the point clear now that man must be man thereby you are not getting any younger.I hate it when my guy ignores me,it kills me,but when I started reading some books like that my mentality towards that changed,I have to drop it so she might have gone through some books and decided to work on herself in that area but if you no the right thing to do for your marriage to take place and work out do it. unless you are not tired of jumping from one Lady to the other.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Alohamora(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Lolzz!!!! but i think i need it more than she does, man no dey young again.

Your story is quite funny.
Look at it from this angle, she knows she nags alot which you don't like and since you'll be getting married soon she doesn't want you to have doubts about her that's why she's changing her behaviour.

This shows she cares about you
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

She is tired of nagging .Some people get tired doing the same thing over and over again.
And also someone must have counselled her about keeping her home and making her marriage last.
Cos a nagging wife drives off her husband to the waiting arms of other women and side chicks . Even a nagging gf does the same with her bf.

So don't be scared op,she wants her marriage with u to last long .
That's all to it . smiley
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by naijalander: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
who wears the pants? you want him to be extra violent?

crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by naijalander: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2017
But what if she changes again after the wedding? as in she goes back to bein mean and naggy.

Alohamora:

Your story is quite funny.
Look at it from this angle, she knows she nags alot which you don't like and since you'll be getting married soon she doesn't want you to have doubts about her that's why she's changing her behaviour.

This shows she cares about you
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by naijalander: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2017
But what if she reverts to the old her. I say he should confront her about it and ensure the change is here to stay even after the wedding.

alexialin:

She is tired of nagging .Some people get tired doing the same thing over and over again.
And also someone must have counselled her about keeping her home and making her marriage last.
Cos a nagging wife drives off her husband to the waiting arms of other women and side chicks . Even a nagging gf does the same with her bf.

So don't be scared op,she wants her marriage with u to last long .
That's all to it . smiley
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by debbie223(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz,one man's food is another man's poison.Some guys will run 4 dat her nagging attitude bt u enjoy it.N nw dat she is being nice u r scared.Well,dnt b scared she has finally gotten proof that u belong to her 4ever(ur up coming TM)hence,she is happy so no more insecurities.be happy mr man.And i wish u happy married life in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.