Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31336 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by sulips(f): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
It's possible she's changing for the better, knowing that her regular nagging will not help her relationship/marriage. Instead of being scared, let her know in a loving way that you truly appreciate these changes you're observing and further more, support her into changing for the better and not thinking she's planning one evil.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by raydatluvs(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm just wondering why the need for the pretense if she got the proposal regardless of her flaws, I should think that means you can deal with the nagging so it's either she has had a talking to by an elderly person or she doesn't want any 11th hour stories that touch...

Either way it's worrying if after 4years you haven't been best friends enough to talk about fears like this with a mix of seriousness and humour. I think it's important to make communication paramount in your marriage else you allow inexperienced people put ideas in your head like now.

Bare your heart to her sir! Peace
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by FILEBE(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Some of y'all are talking like you know what is in the heart of the lady. What if she has realized her mistakes and is trying to be a better woman for her husband to be? if we think it one way, we should also think it the other way. It can only be good or bad. It is now left for the husband to know what to do.
To be candid, i don't see why u should be afraid here. Is she not the girl you love with your heart? Is she not one u discuss things with? i am sure you have fought her over her nagging attitude. Talk to her and tell her how you have noticed changes from her and you will like her to continue that way and she shall have all your respect. Oga, she is your wife to be. Talk to her. Is there any reason to be with a wife you are afraid of?
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by WomanOfRace(f): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
MhizTenderly:
She found out that nagging is not good.

No go mumu listen to nairalanders and spoil your relationship..

Appreciate the fact that she has changed, its not easy to stop nagging especially for a woman.

cc:Manny4u

He should simply take this; because she can't pretend from now till November....man,that's a strenuous job for a woman that nags. l do nag too( not too much o) because l can't hide it when l'm hurting or keeping pointing out same negatives over and over again. lf your woman nags, she loves you and want it to work ,and she ends whatever differences there.

Do you know it is very easy to calm a woman that nags? all they need is attention and petting.

l believe, what she is doing now is trying to adjust, knowing she is now going to spend the rest of her life with him. Trying to turn out the best for both of them.

Nothing to fear for sure.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by naijalander: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
sulips:
It's possible she's changing for the better, knowing that her regular nagging will not help her relationship/marriage. Instead of being scared, let her know in a loving way that you truly appreciate these changes you're observing and further more, support her into changing for the better and not thinking she's planning one evil.

Also suggest to her you would like it to be permanent.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by fairheven: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Most likely she wants to ask for a favour sooner or later...so she is just" watering the ground"
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by stevecantrell: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Honestly dude you ain't ready for marriage yet.
Just call it off now... November is still ages away.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
WomanOfRace:

He should simply take this; because she can't pretend from now till November....man,that's a strenuous job for a woman that nags. l do nag too( not too much o) because l can't hide it when l'm hurting or keeping pointing out same negatives over and over again. lf your woman nags, she loves you and want it to work ,and she ends whatever differences there.

Do you know it is very easy to calm a woman that nags? all they need is attention and petting.

l believe, what she is doing now is trying to adjust, knowing she is now going to spend the rest of her life with him. Trying to turn out the best for both of them.

Nothing to fear for sure.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by blaqroy: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
She has been nagging because she don't know where the relationship was heading to... She was scared and kinda worried if you were waisting her time or belongs to her..... Now she is happy she will spend the rest of her life with her prince charming
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Gassa007: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
Which yeye question is this one
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by samuelkingz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
well it's obvious she's doing this cos of The wedding cos some small gals eyes dey shook for where you dey... But at least she loves you and can even hide her nagging Just to please you. that's a good one bro. you've dates for yrs.you Know her Better.. no woman is a perfect wife we all mould them to be the very Best for us.. pls go ahead with your marriage... Never forget the place of prayers.. HML in advance would love to see your pre wedding shots oh.. enjoy
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by bet9ja(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The most important is the real love between you guys, the nagging attitude you knew her for is her worst character which gives u the joy of knowing her true colour, hence if she gives you calm attitude due to the upcoming function, you should not be afraid because you are knowing more and more about her and the worst you could face later is just the same nagging attitude and nothing to panic.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Sirheny007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why do you contradict yourself...?? undecided
You hated the fact that she nags a lot,
now she has changed and stopped nagging..
you suspect she is planing something..
which side you dey..??

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
You're dating someone and you have to walk on egg shells around her...

You need to have your head examined for putting up with this sh1t! undecided
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
This is how some of you create monsters out of men and when the man becomes that violent and abusive men you crave, you start complaining. That's why sometimes i don't pity women who are battered by their husbands.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by enfantdedieu: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
@op for sure ur fiancee is cooking ogbolo and egusi soup for u.. dnt be scared ok undecided
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by UIA04(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

LliaR
MeeEn

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Women get high off the thought of wedding.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by UIA04(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
bet9ja:

The most important is the real love between you guys, the nagging attitude you knew her for is her worst character which gives u the joy of knowing her true colour, hence if she gives you calm attitude due to the upcoming function, you should not be afraid because you are knowing more and more about her and the worst you could face later is just the same nagging attitude and nothing to panic.

You are Wise
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by EAZY2422(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
hmm....its unfortunate.your looks don't match your brain.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Do not listen to people who does not even have a relationship. Try and change ur ways. Any woman who does not nags have something hideous. Right now she is tired of nagging and have decided to stop it. Simple

You also try to amend your ways. Most times na we men dey cause am
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Ejimchiglo: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Before you were our man to her but since the TM is around the corner you are now her man ,she has to treat you like one,so don't be scared.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Please, don't let some thoughtless advises here ruin your love life. People change, people grow, be grateful and move on... And encourage her attitude too. Make her know you love the new her.
I read about marriage alot, and each time I do, something about the way I relate with my partner changes for good, and he appreciates me for that.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Mentcee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Take my advice.. .

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Berbierklaus(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
raydatluvs:
I'm just wondering why the need for the pretense if she got the proposal regardless of her flaws, I should think that means you can deal with the nagging so it's either she has had a talking to by an elderly person or she doesn't want any 11th hour stories that touch...

Either way it's worrying if after 4years you haven't been best friends enough to talk about fears like this with a mix of seriousness and humour. I think it's important to make communication paramount in your marriage else you allow inexperienced people put ideas in your head like now.

Bare your heart to her sir! Peace

Nairaland is the worst place to bring relationship problems,if people listen to what teenagers behind keypads say,I'm sure they will all be divorced or not married by now

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by addictiv(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.
I concur. ..
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
MARKone:
Lolz grin

Wedding don dey reach, she acts all dovy dovy, give her some minutes after reception, the fangs will reappear again. no cause 4 @larm op, er thing is on course.
Hehe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
naijalander:
But what if she reverts to the old her. I say he should confront her about it and ensure the change is here to stay even after the wedding.

Of course she will revert to her old self later on in the marriage . there's no doubt about it .Its her nature already and somewhere , somehow she wil exhibit such traits again. But the beautiful thing is that ..the op loves the way she nags. Its makes him comfortable and able to read her .
So at least we can say they are safe , whichever way she swings .

Shes loving and sweet, he's scared and worried ..
When she goes back to her old sef, he will be at peace and happy .

So its a win win situation. Don't u think ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

Call off the TM immediately! You are emotionally inferior to her. If you go ahead, you will become her slave for life and you will be miserable.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sirheny007:
Why do you contradict yourself...?? undecided
You hated the fact that she nags a lot,
now she has changed and stopped nagging..
you suspect she is planing something..
which side you dey..??
It is not as easy as that.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fear fear OP grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by johhnnie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
jayloms:
Keeping her waiting for four(4) years might have been the reason for her nagging grin. Op I'd say you have a loyal girl who you to some extent know her character. She might be making changes seeing what is ahead and you should assist her in this direction.

Don't think leaving with a nagging girlfriend is the same as leaving with a nagging wife. From now till November is enough time for her to jettison the nagging habit and you should help her. Don't throw away a four years relationship over suspicion that she's waiting to get you hoodwinked before displaying her true character like many have suggested; I believe she's smart enough not to take you for a fool, plus, you should by now be able to tell when she's pretending and when she's being genuine.

Truth is, Wives who nag alot usually end up frustrated in their marriages

Cc manny4u

Best advice ever.

The lady is truly in love and has always to settle down with. Her nagging attitude towards you were unconscious because the wedding was not happening soon enough. What you are seeing now is her true self. She is happy now that the relationship has a direction. Believe me, she was nagging because, she was afraid of losing u. Dont drive a good woman a way! Forget about all those comments asking u to test her to the limits.
It may backfire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.