Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31343 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by sshalom(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very funny post but there is really nothing to worry about since you said she is the sweetest girl and the love of your life.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by UbChapter(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
dtruth50:
after God, fear woman. guy just b vigilant

I totally agree with you. A lady that got married last Saturday was still fuccking my friend two nights to that day. FEAR WOMEN!!!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by LePrezident(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:

Why don't you share your wisdom oh wise one

Yes you should have remained a guest. But now that you're no longer a guest, what do we do about it?

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ixora3(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is it that people don't change for good again? I have read books that changed me. If my ex meets me now he won't believe is d same person

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by millionboi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Look dude....nagging ain't a negative attitude in a lady as long as it's not too much..its their way of showing concern to th one they love without spoiling you...now all of a sudden she doesn't complain AT ALL? ....

Brace urself my friend......a storm is coming
Hahahaha

u wicked oo

u won kill op b4 then?
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by millionboi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
MhizTenderly:
She found out that nagging is not good.

No go mumu listen to nairalanders and spoil your relationship..

Appreciate the fact that she has changed, its not easy to stop nagging especially for a woman.

cc:Manny4u
See dem

OP run

Na dem ooo
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by InvertedHammer: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
\
Your TM is in November. Husband is scarce and she no wan hear long stories. She is baiting you with "good behaviour and understanding". Marriage is not dating.
After all the marriage rites, she will revert to her true self. Be ready for lifelong of hell.
/

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by zwingis(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hahahahahah bros come Dawn she has changed for good.if ur not comfortable wt that inform her to nags as usual because das Wat makes u happy about her, if not shut ur Fucking mouth.u lost d case
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by oliki48(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
guy ur face self show say u be tiger
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by okechukwu16: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
which kine mumu story be this. You said she nags alot and you have been managing her for 4 years. Oga go do your wedding. Wetin again you wan tell us
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Gemc3(f): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

Perhaps she noticed that too and decided to change? Next time tho if you're gonna miss an appointment with her, you can call and tell her. Instead of waiting to see her the next day. Doing things that you know will make her nag is not nice.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by granely(f): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
I think she's changing to be a good wife because she really need that marriage, I always have issue with hubby, he always complain of me arguing and shouting on him which is causing serious problem, but guess what? I have made a decision to change because I value my marriage more than my ego
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
she nags u complained, now she's calm u still dey complain *rolls eyes* what do guys want exactly....... Later they'll say women are confused..... Smh.

Ikp120 which do u prefer?
she been dey nag. Now she's stopped nagging. Who asked her to stop
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
ixora3:
Is it that people don't change for good again? I have read books that changed me. If my ex meets me now he won't believe is d same person
which books did you read abeg?
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ixora3(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:
which books did you read abeg?
what every man wants and what every woman wants, things I wished I knew before I married you, men r from Mars women are from Venus. And lots more
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
ixora3:
what every man wants and what every woman wants, things I wished I knew before I married you, men r from Mars women are from Venus. And lots more
hmm ok...thanks
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by moorevic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
True love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.