Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,799 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (64154 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
so I guess God didn't mean it when he said we should give thanks in all circumstances
u nid brain surgery bro... undecided
am sure u were part of the pple dt abused kemen.
some pple are nt worthy to be called "human".
GOD is nt ur fckn mate niccur.
so after u finish raping a girl(as usual),u go thank God
fckn mofo!!!
U SHLD BE STRIPPED AND FLOGGED IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin
wen pple are too comfortable wif life,dey just vomit RUBBISH!!!
Go to gbobi and yaba left,repeat wat u just said and see if u wunt bcom one of their patients too. angry
stupidt idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LESS I FORGET,dt "acute brain damage" u just claimed will be permanent in your life IJN.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by xrenzy(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness
some things are just naturally complicated, so its better to leave all questions to judgment day
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Kaymaxine:
u nid brain surgery bro... undecided am sure u were part of the pple dt abused kemen. some pple are nt worthy to be called "human". GOD is nt ur fckn mate niccur. so after u finish raping a girl(as usual),u go thank God fckn mofo!!! U SHLD BE STRIPPED AND FLOGGED IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sick... you really need help.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Kaymaxine:
u nid brain surgery bro... undecided am sure u were part of the pple dt abused kemen. some pple are nt worthy to be called "human". GOD is nt ur fckn mate niccur. so after u finish raping a girl(as usual),u go thank God fckn mofo!!! U SHLD BE STRIPPED AND FLOGGED IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
dt makes the two of us tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
The Bible said all these things will happen in the last days. It is the spirit of the Antichrist that Jesus spoke about. One of the fools defending homosexuality on this post even has "Antichristus" as his moniker. So nobody should be surprised, This people are possessed by an evil spirit that has made them to believe a lie and rebel against their creator. What they really need is our prayers. That God will show mercy on the ones that innocently got entangled in this evil maze and break the chains of the kingdom of darkness on their lives

mexxmoney, the 'arch-fool' and 'proto-fool', the premise of your claim (reference to Jesus' claim) is wholly false. The historic Jesus existed. This is a verifiable truth, historically speaking. However, religious truth-claims ascribed to him are, what in philosophy, we call not-known-to-be-true-claims. In other words, unverifiable and unfalsifiable truth-claims. There is no evil spirit. Neither is there God. These, together with religions and religious claims, were created or invented by humans. Human invention of God is therefore geared towards having a [falsified and deluded] sense of their world (precisely what you have done in this post), and seeking help in humans' endeavors. It is also aimed at instilling morality (which is a relative rather than an absolute) and camaraderie amongst people sharing similar mores, polarizing society into factions which hold certain values and those who reject it. For your information, homosexuality is a biological phenomenon amongst human and non-human species. Go and educate yourself and stop being certificated but uneducated personality which most Nigerians are.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Me believe life z all abt being happy in as much as u ain't reprieving others of theirs(happiness) u have my support..... If that ll b source of ha happiness am happy with it

Tell me something. If ur daughter began to have intercourse with a dog you have no problem with it in as much both of them are enjoying it? The end time is already here. Wonder shall never end grin
bolinjkezzy:

Me believe life z all abt being happy in as much as u ain't reprieving others of theirs(happiness) u have my support..... If that ll b source of ha happiness am happy with it

Tell me something. If ur daughter began to have intercourse with a dog you have no problem with it in as much both of them are enjoying it? The end time is already here. Wonder shall never end
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Princewell2012:

Tell me something. If ur daughter began to have intercourse with a dog you have no problem with it in as much both of them are enjoying it? The end time is already here. Wonder shall never end grin

Tell me something. If ur daughter began to have intercourse with a dog you have no problem with it in as much both of them are enjoying it? The end time is already here. Wonder shall never end
I hope dat question z rhetorical? how does being an homosexual correlate with sleeping with animals.... wat I want u to knw z ur sins ain't beta than theirs
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

I hope dat question z rhetorical? how does being an homosexual correlate with sleeping with animals.... wat I want u to knw z ur sins ain't beta than theirs

Oh thats how it all got started. from man kind to animal kind..

All evil must be condemned. Whatever is rejected on, condemned on earth is rejected in heaven.

The voice of alp the people is the voice of God
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Princewell2012:

Oh thats how it all got started. from man kind to animal kind..

All evil must be condemned. Whatever is rejected on, condemned on earth is rejected in heaven.

The voice of alp the people is the voice of God
That's how it got started really? u condemning it rite? does dat stop alot of people from being homosexual? have u ever consider some have their reasons for choosing to b
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by calliope(f): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
careytommy7:
Immediately I saw the topic, something told me it will be a white woman. Nigerians sha! cheesy
Her wife is a nigerian though, and not the white woman besides her.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
calliope:

Her wife is a nigerian though, and not the white woman besides her.
Did you read the footnotes in the attached pics?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
careytommy7:
Immediately I saw the topic, something told me it will be a white woman. Nigerians sha! cheesy
all na hustle grin
stop hating grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bwise4godfwc: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided

AFONJA EEHH... !!!! Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by calliope(f): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2017
careytommy7:

Did you read the footnotes in the attached pics?
I did, but the footnotes was probably done by some naive, under informed blogger who'd put up anything for traffic.

Moji - percy is also a self acclaimed vlogger and on her youtube channel, she hinted something about her "Nigerian wife" and not disposing her identity for security reasons.
Look it up, and purge urself of the already fasle information you gobble in. wink
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by joe33a: 8:50pm On May 19, 2017
Let every body continue doing what he or she like after all all the judgment day is by the corner.rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.