Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (63720 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by ziga: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Which is the greater sin?

Homosexuality or Fornication/Adultery?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Antichristus: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2017
AlphaStyles:

inside us and animals who has higher brains?

Did you go to school or your school never had English teachers?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by viqSmallz(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
so I guess God didn't mean it when he said we should give thanks in all circumstances
argue with this guy at ur peril..
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by buffalowings: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Whatever makes her happy
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by prettyprecy(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

Eyaaaa....the fool says there is no God.
The nonsense u wrote up there, you can't do to your boss nor your landlord. But becos the devil has bounded your heart you feel you can Do that to your creator.
you fear your fellow man but you deny yourself the fear of God.
my dear search your soul today, there is a void that was yearning to be filled that the devil has filled. It's not too late to trace your step back to your source.
I pray the holyspirit ministers to your soul today.
have a blessed day.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Humblesam(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

God does not exist and you can't prove that it does, nor can you prove that the god that you claim exists is the Christian god, just like every other foolish religious fundamentalist that has come before you.

The bible is just a book.

The Bible's reasoning for why homosexuality is wrong is the most stupid, cretinous and myopic garbage. The reason is literally just "Because God Said So". Well you know what? I'm too smart for a stupid reason like that! Sorry!
Why you dey talk like this now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by shine12: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Sinners here will be castigating fellow sinner for sinning differently.

People love to criticise actions that are not their weakness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by EaglesT(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Haa Ijero Ekiti.. my hometown person
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
prettyprecy:

Eyaaaa....the fool says there is no God.
The nonsense u wrote up there, you can't do to your boss nor your landlord. But becos the devil has bounded your heart you feel you can Do that to your creator.
you fear your fellow man but you deny yourself the fear of God.
my dear search your soul today, there is a void that was yearning to be filled that the devil has filled. It's not too late to trace your step back to your source.
I pray the holyspirit ministers to your soul today.
have a blessed day.

No, I'm not a god fearing lunatic. I don't fear beings that don't exist.

The followers of the fairy-tale which is god are definitely scary though. Bunch of violent lunatics. wink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wao , after having kids via man & woman relationship and now she turns around and say she is a lesbian, ok oo, but it means she and her wife will now use vibrator / her tongue to please each other, hmmm, ok, enjoy your lesbianism sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by savagefinder: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
So because she is Gay she should not thank God
egzatly.. God no smile with Sodom and Gomorrah no amount of modernized Christianity can change this one.. The prayer of a sinner, is an abomination unto God, all of us dey but some dey make God take am personal..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Many are mad,few are roaming.
Have got nothing to argue with u,cus u are not in d right frame of mind

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

Many are mad,few are roaming.
Have got nothing to argue with u,cus u are not in d right frame of mind

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by nams77: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.
Bros abeg leave those lost souls. In all, thanks for giving them the truth. One cold teem soda for you

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Straight people should be tolerant of the LGBT folks..Logically, people need to be free to choose who they love. Why would you hate your fellow human being because of their sexual preference..

We need to understand that people don't choose who they love, it's natural..

I was born straight, and that's why I'm straight, and its hard to force oneself to be otherwise..

If all religion is based on love, then it shouldn't be hard to love people regardless of who they are and who they choose to love.

Love issue is critical and shouldn't be trivialized. Little kids that realized they're sexually attracted to their same sex commit suicide everyday because their supposed families and friends couldn't stand their sexual preference. That's Preposterous and repulsive..

Let them enjoy their freedom as much as we(straight) folks do.

God is love. So, please live and let them live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2017
She likes to licki licki me ma I like to licki licki pousie of course..I ain't mad at cha na when you bab my kini from your kini dat's when god dey vex tongue
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by karimusaa: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Nonsense....Even the daughter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Dalek(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Who people choose to marry, bleep, whether same sex or otherwise.... is their own choice to make, we have no right whatsoever to decide for them or judge them.

Let everyone face whichever God he believes to decide his fate. We can't​ decide for God that he should hate homosexuality just cuz some book says so.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
all for sexual pleasure n tribbling n Love Machine n Mouth Action n sauna bath n oiling massage n countless orgasm. n she is successful oo. .

vanity
all vanity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by zinny377(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked runs out of thread...stories like this really digusts me n to think she was thanking God mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Another loose mind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
The level of insults and intolerance you display to those that dont share your beliefs is no surprise to me.

Long ago I observed that the 3 most intolerant groups in the world are gay rights groups, islamic fundamentalists and atheists.

These groups go to bed at night angry that the whole world dares to believe differently from them. They wake up in the morning determined to attack said people wherever they can find them.

You will find so much hate spewing from these groups and their primary target is Christianity.

They believe that Christianity should be wiped out but we know where all those that believed same ended up in the past 2000 years.

Carry on, throw your best punch. We have seen far worse and still came out on the other side.

CyrusTheGreat:

God does not exist and you can't prove that it does, nor can you prove that the god that you claim exists is the Christian god, just like every other foolish religious fundamentalist that has come before you.

The bible is just a book.

The Bible's reasoning for why homosexuality is wrong is the most stupid, cretinous and myopic garbage. The reason is literally just "Because God Said So". Well you know what? I'm too smart for a stupid reason like that! Sorry!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by emmyblow: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Evil incarnate, useless fool devil will await you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

You homophobe, do you know that there are gay animals ?
Modified *

Please, make sure you don't suffer cognitive dissonance before quoting me.
are u an animal?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

Please search for Seun on nairaland. He doesn't believe in God too. You both can rub minds together, okay? grin

Your belief in God or not doesn't change the fact that God exists.

Now back to the topic. Nobody said anything about traits being natural or not. I am talking about what is right and wrong according to the bible,or even religion.

Oops..I forgot. You an atheist grin

So,we both can't find a common ground to discuss. Have a nice day
right or wrong according to bible yeah?

your bible supports rape and slavery, but you mad at your white master who gave you your discriminatory religion for taking you as slaves< or not go according to religious believes on the issue of rape but you are outraged at what people are doing at the comfort of their house right?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Kobicove:
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided
She is getting set for hell fire. Woooo unto Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Homosexuality is an aberration and a crime against a society. I strongly condemn it to the letter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
HELL FIRE BOUNDS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by AkumahTalk(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2017
If you leave your private room dirty, that's fine; it's your room. But when you decide to start littering outside then expect that you'll get reprimanded because your dirty habit is now affecting everyone directly or indirectly. The wisdom there is that you can be gay or do whatever you want with your body. However, when you go public with a wedding; well you're now "littering" our common area. You understand... Funny enough even in Nigeria, there are a lot of gay people on the low even on TV and they are not being bothered except in some peculiar areas. We just don't want them to corrupt the feeble minded or our children for that matter.
Brownbarbie97:
I don't support homosexuality neither am i an advocate for it but I understand that all humans can't be the same.We were created pple of various races,cultures,lifestyles,ideologies and sexualities so we should learn to respect pples beliefs even if you have a distaste for it.Cut these people some slack and let God be the judge of all,we are all sinners in one way or the other so stop the hypocrisy.Live your life and let others live theirs,we can't all be the same.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Guestlander: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
A reputable Nigerian newspaper copied a story from Facebook and published it without any independent vetting!
There's no way of knowing whether this story is true or false. The pictures does not even suggest whether any wedding actually took place, bride is written as "bridge"
How are they sure that story is not planted?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by carryus(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Any way, cash fun with........www./104559
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Analee(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness
my dear tell demoo,ppl dat tink wit anus.ds is a very big sin,of which is suppose to beg God for givenes,n Go for deliverance,cos she has js incured d wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by lemolemo: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
After she enjoy hard womb broom for So many years, now she comes out a lesbian. Koju ma ribi my people !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.