Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (63790 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
benuejosh:
She even has children. Were the children adopted or what? i don't understand.
help me ask the old f00l

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
salt1:

Thanks for your observation. The arrogance and insolence is unnerving.
If you choose not to believe in God, why look down on others who do? Why label them as cretins or imbeciles?
If you think homosexuality is it for you, why ram your orientation down people's throats? We heterosexuals don't go round announcing our status and asking for sympathy and understanding.

Because heterosexuals don't get threatened, lynched, bullied, beaten, jailed and burned alive by angry christian and muslim lynch mobs throughout Africa, Russia and the Middle East for their sexual orientation, that's why. Duh? I thought that was obvious. The god-fearers are cretins and imbeciles. Just look at the blundering idiots in this thread attacking and mocking an innocent married woman simply because the person she married doesn't have a Y-chromosome. That's far more offensive than any rude words in my opinion.

I'm honestly not sure if people like you intentionally set up this ridiculously one-sided victim narrative to push your point, or if you really are this blind.

salt1:
The only explanation I can make is that these three groups know that they are wrong and are desperately seeking for ways to justify themselves.
Many atheists are coming in contact with the one true God. So there is hope.

Blah, blah. Do tell when you're done worshipping an invisible sky douchebag who isn't actually real.

If you absolutely must worship something, then why not worship something at least tangible... like the sun, or fufu or something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by WomanOfRace(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

When God look at you, all he sees is an naked kid, ruining around with his pee pee and he just laughs.

That you don't believe in God and sound a brazen human being is no reason to disrespect him. There are billions out there that believes in him and it works for them. l don't know what you believe in, and i don't care to know, but will respect your choice.

God force no one.

There are many religion in the world, and we are able to co exist and live in peace because of some sensible ones , who understood what respect for ones religion is all about.

Quite unnecessary, is what you said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
So, these two will be licking their under together and using dildos on themselves nw....fiiäaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Quick question, if the world was overrun by fvcking faggøts and fvcked up lesßians, what would happen to the world?
you wouldn't have existed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
WomanOfRace:

When God look at you, all he sees is a naked kid, ruining around with his pii pii and he just laugh.

That you don't believe in God and sound a brazen human being is no reason to disrespect him. There are billions out there that believes in him and it works for them. l don't know what you believe in, and i don't care to know but will respect your choice.

God force no one.

There are many religion in the world, and we are able to co exist and live in peace because of some sensible ones , who understood what respect for ones religion is all about.

Quite unnecessary, is what you said.

Make God just slap dt guy mouth with an old eba turning stick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ziga:
Which is the greater sin?

Homosexuality or Fornication/Adultery?

The bible makes it clear in 1 Cor 6: 9-11

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God."

In the eyes of God, both homosexuality, fornication and Adultery will lead you to hell. This is why I laugh at judgemental Nigerians who just finished screwing their girlfriends/boyfriends coming online to judge homosexuals when they are forgetting that in the eyes of God, all these sins - homosexuality, fornication, adultery, lying, stealing, drinking - will cost you your place in heaven.

Before we judge homosexuals, let us remove the log of wood in our eyes before trying to remove the speck of wood in another person's eye.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Guy, you need a slap from God not even a touch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kobicove:
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided
i have known for long that maturity is not a function of age.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kayo80(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Lesbian partner?
I am beginning to fear o.
If not that the US legalised that, the Nigerian society would have put pressure on her to marry and she would have been in naija doing no sex till marriage for a guy, only to frustrate him with ""is sex food question"" after marriage, all because she doesn't like sex with a man. Its doleful.

As an aside, I pity gay peeps. To be sincere I believe it isn't their fault.
Or why would a man leave a woman with all the curves that make a man crazy and mad and go for a fellow man?
( Hope Chinenye isn't reading this) (Yes, she is dark and bbw)

Some say it's demonic and I disagree. I thinks it's basically hormonal and that's why i pity them.

Let her be in the US than here abeg.

May God Bless u this weekend!

Now see below for data... see people i have sold to too in testimonies.

GBAMMEST!!! 100 likes for you for this comment. People need to read things deeper than face value in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nathan2016:

You are already cursing me...

Hope your Christianity will get you to heaven

Also there are reports thst most homophobic people are gay but they are hiding it...You might be gay my friend.....

lol

So wishing the males in your family to start sûcking each others côcks is a curse? Nah, if you support other men to be homosexuals, why not people close to you.
About me being gay, maybe i am so lets hookup. My dog wont mind a roasted human penis for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just observing cool
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
shine12:
Sinners here will be castigating fellow sinner for sinning differently.

People love to criticise actions that are not their weakness.

Don't mind them......that is Nigerians for you. Our people are a bunch of hypocrites. Judgement day will be very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Check this one's life now, all you will see is intense struggle,anger, frustration, poverty, sickness and disease or death. His mindset has been shaped by all the unfortunate events in his life hence the outburst.

God's not real mate.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Homosexuality is an aberration and a crime against a society. I strongly condemn it to the letter.

.......And so is fornication, adultery, b.l.o.w j.o.b.s, pedophilia and rape.....sins that many Nigerians willfully partake in. Judgement day shall be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
kingthreat:

Yeah i repeat. I wish your dad was gay and came in a mans butthöle. Cool right. Gay is cool

k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
Look here, never reply me with "k" in ur whole miserable life again. Silly sissy

k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.
abeg tel am o.i wonder how ppl just quote bible anyhow without studying it.i lv this ur response jare.#perfect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

Guy, you need a slap from God not even a touch.

So god slaps those who disagree with him? What a violent and disgusting creature!

I sure am lucky he's as real as the tooth fairy!
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Austinio: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
But who go born d child way d go adopt
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
AkumahTalk:
We just don't want them to corrupt the feeble minded or our children for that matter.

Which children? Nigerian children that many of you sexually molest and rape and destroy them for life? It is a well known fact that many Nigerian kids growing up in Nigerian society are sexually molested on a daily basis. Why have people like you not strongly condemned the prevalence of pedophilia in the Nigerian society and the rampant sexual abuse of the female child in the Nigerian society? or does the feeble mind of the Nigerian child only need protection from homosexuality and not from pedophilia? Just asking......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by deflover(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Bro use your brain. I can't imagine myself bleeping a man?
Seex libido etc are regulated by hormones mainly.
Forget all those demonic crap.

Smh
So to you
You are using ur brain
OK I refuse to use mine
DAT solves it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
viqSmallz:
argue with this guy at ur peril..
werey. lol
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
lemolemo:
After she enjoy hard womb broom for So many years, now she comes out a lesbian. Koju ma ribi my people !

How do you know this? Do you know her personally? So at your age, you truly think that everyone who engages in sex enjoys the act? Well, think again. She probably married a man and had children because Nigerian society is notorious for forcing people to get married and treating singles of marriageable age with resent/hate. I guess she had to do what she had to do until she left Egypt (Nigeria) for the promised land (America) so she can be herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
MayorMgbedike:
Your days are numbered, as do all of us. Rethink, rewind and fear God. Obey his law and save your soul now that you still have time!

I agree with you 100%. Just make sure you preach the same to your fellow men who love fornicating forgetting that homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, thieves and liars according to the bible (1 Cor 6:9-11) are heading to the same destination - Hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Have you heard of Blaise Pascal wager,let me upload it for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by fuck419: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Fool. Take one look at any current newspaper outside Africa about Nigeria. No, seriously! Google one right now! The world looks on in disgust at the way Nigerians treat homosexuals. Religious crazies like you who worship a religion brought to you by european and arab invaders, and persecute homosexuals, are the real disgraces to your country in the eyes of the world.
Idiot. I really do not care about what the whole world think. That the world think it is right does not mean it is right. It is only a fool thbat says there is no God. You will be the biggest fool to acknowledge that God exist without living right to please the creator and not the created(the world)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sterix10:

Have you heard of Blaise Pascal wager,let me upload it for u

Have you heard of arguments that go beyond shitty four-box infographic pictures?

Numerous people are undergoing eternal suffering right now at the hands of religious extremists.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
debbie223:
Pls o,was it a woman that impregnanted her wen she gave birth to those kids?c how u deh deceive urself.

Do you know whether she was raped and got pregnant that way or have you forgotten that 3 in 5 Nigerian-bred males are rapists, pedophiles or will rape at some point in their lives? Don't pretend like you don't know that you Nigerian women are doing a mostly terrible job raising sons that later grow up to be a nuisance to Nigeria and the world at large. Why do you think Nigeria and her citizens have such a poor reputation the world over?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by palz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
benuejosh:
She even has children. Were the children adopted or what? i don't understand.

I wonder too...was it not a man that empragnated her & she gave birth to the children? or perhaps she no longer enjoy the natural joystick that penetrated her when she was yonger.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Have you heard of arguments that go beyond shitty four-box infographic pictures?

Numerous people are undergoing eternal suffering right now at the hands of religious extremists.
I don't care about numerous pple,ryt now I care for ur soul,I pity it,Just look at it for just 5mins n meditate,u said u a smart being,den use ur brain.The Bible says d fear of God is the beginning of wisdom,If really God doesn't exist,wat do u gain after death "nothing" but if God does,u lose,eternal suffering for eternity,even a fool knows wat to choice from dat picture n u say u are smart,better use ur brain.And I know u know deir is God,u just won't accept it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by debbie223(f): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
How sure are u that she was raped?She has more than one child,do u mean she was raped even after the first child? And that doesnt justify her actions as a lesbian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.