Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (64146 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Exciton(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
People of religion. Ever so hateful!

Minding their business and not forcing their worldview on others seems to be an impossible task for these fuckers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Makapounse(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Trump in his inaugural speech said U.s belongs to God and he won't tolerate any act against God's rules... He must be very funny for such to happen in the State
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sterix10:

I don't care about numerous pple,ryt now I care for ur soul,I pity it,Just look at it for just 5mins n meditate,u said u a smart being,den use ur brain.The Bible says d fear of God is the beginning of wisdom,If really God doesn't exist,wat do u gain after death "nothing" but if God does,u lose,eternal suffering for eternity,even a fool knows wat to choice from dat picture n u say u are smart,better use ur brain.And I know u know deir is God,u just won't accept it

No, I don't know there is god. I know that there is no god.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you believe that what is written in the bible is fact, or true? What has made you believe that the explanations for the world in pages of this book are more credible than the modern scientific explanations for it's natural happenings?

Makapounse:
Trump in his inaugural speech said U.s belongs to God and he won't tolerate any act against God's rules... He must be very funny for such to happen in the State

Trump is a backwards ugly oompa-loompa looking warmonger who hates any human beings who aren't conservative white people.

Nigerians who love Trump.... gahahaha what a joke. His parents were members of the fvking Ku Klux Klan! His elects are literally white supremacists! Gahahaha what idiots!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by onos217(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode[i]perhaps money intoxicates![/i]][/font]
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Rakiticbarca: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
Why are you trying so hard to prove that God doesn't exist?

No matter your belief,it doesn't change the fact that God exists. grin God does not need your belief or mime to make him God. If you like believe or not,he still remains God

I barely argue with atheists online because it would be a waste of energy, data and battery.

So if you actually need someone to keep you company while you pride yourself as a man superior to God,am sorry,but I am the wrong person grin
I can see their kind coming after you and trying to defend such level of immorality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Because there are errors in scientific theories,in the next 100years,those theories u call modern will be modernised n modified
But the words of the Bible will b never change until the end of men n time.Our God also will never change until the end of men n beyond time because God said "I am who I am" and also,"God was,God Is n God will be"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by hilariousdammie(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
donogaga:
Obviously, she's not thinking of coming to Nigeria anytime soon.... If not, she will face the consequences of disobedience.

oga keep quite our own bobrisky what have we done to him??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by farem: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

She even thanked God for grace

Which God abeg?

That is the strong delusion that the Bible mentioned that would come upon the earth.

Somebody is being used as a guinea pig by the devil yet having so deluded she is still mentioning God.

Which God? I join you to ask

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

An Atheist Indeed. The Quran has mentioned you 1400 yrs ago.
Quran ch6:29 And they say: "There is nothing except our life on this earth, and never shall we be raised up again."

Quran ch4:87 Allah, there is no god but He – He will most certainly gather you together on the resurrection day.
The moment person says he/she does not believe in a supreme diety will feel anything he/she does is right. No Guideline (No Quran, No Bible, No Veda, Nothing). An invention without a manual, A car without a stering. He/She is a drowing man, He/she dont belief the world will end, life after death, In His/Her belief went a person dies that the end nothing will happen. No Resurrection, Judgement, Hell or Heaven.
I Belife this is the most dangerous person on earth because he/she can be Gay, lesbian, trangender, kill, rob, rape, or anything he feels like because he does believe in hereafter or judgment, Hell or Heaven.

The atheist believe only in science and Humanity (Written laws by ancients philosophers and modern day scolars) governing the humanbeings all over the world.

Adolf Hitler killed 6 million Jews. "if Adolf hitler was to be caught now what punishment would be given to him so that Innocent 6million jews dont die in vain??

Some will say kill him ,Hang him, electrocute him, cut him into pieces.

If he is killed, He is just one person So he just paid for a single man soul, How about the 5,999,999 people? Has justice been done to them? No.
There is no punishment in this world that can be done to him to repay for the 5.999 million innocent people.

The only possible way to leave it in hands of Almight and All knowing God.

Only then in the Hereafter can Justice be done equally because God is Just. If He wishes he can punish Hitler 5, 999,999 times and there is nothing like death in the hereafter.
Quran ch4:40 Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom.

Quran Ch4:56 Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change for them other skins so that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by danallwell: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
after you don enjoy man rod till you enter menopause, now you wan come form lesbian?
and again, must you mention Nigeria in your misery?
anyway it is very clear that gay and lesbianism is a mental disorder, so they actually need psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
They have done it again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

No, I don't know there is god. I know that there is no god.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you believe that what is written in the bible is fact, or true? What has made you believe that the explanations for the world in pages of this book are more credible than the modern scientific explanations for it's natural happenings?

Trump is a backwards ugly oompa-loompa looking warmonger who hates any human beings who aren't conservative white people.

Nigerians who love Trump.... gahahaha what a joke. His parents were members of the fvking Ku Klux Klan! His elects are literally white supremacists! Gahahaha what idiots!
Because there are errors in scientific theories,in the next 100years,those theories u call modern will be modernised n modified
But the words of the Bible will b never change until the end of men n time.Our God also will never change until the end of men n beyond time because God said "I am who I am" and also,"God was,God Is n God will be"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by AkumahTalk(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Everything negative will always be spoken against. Wether it is child molestation, rape, homo sexuality and the likes of them. Your assertion that these ills are not being spoken against is incorrect and presumptuous. You may have not been tuned in to discussions on this subject in public fora. But you should understand that certain ills thrive in certain regions or communities. We have child marriage in Nothern nigeria just like we have gay marriage in some parts of the "West". That in its self does not make it right.

This may be too deep for some people to digest but there is a saying that "if you want to do something wrong at least do it the right way".
dasparrow:

Which children? Nigerian children that many of you sexually molest and rape and destroy them for life? It is a well known fact that many Nigerian kids growing up in Nigerian society are sexually molested on a daily basis. Why have people like you not strongly condemned the prevalence of pedophilia in the Nigerian society and the rampant sexual abuse of the female child in the Nigerian society? or does the feeble mind of the Nigerian child only need protection from homosexuality and not from pedophilia? Just asking......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by lemolemo: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
dasparrow:

How do you know this? Do you know her personally? So at your age, you truly think that everyone who engages in sex enjoys the act? Well, think again. She probably married a man and had children because Nigerian society is notorious for forcing people to get married and treating singles of marriageable age with resent/hate. I guess she had to do what she had to do until she left Egypt (Nigeria) for the promised land (America) so she can be herself.
Nothing against homosexuals, I live in England , a society where it's no offence. No real lesbian will have babies and live with a man till adulthood. I know little about UK immigration system, its rare for a woman to be granted asylum when she previously had babies. When you are a lesbian, getting laid by a man and having babies shouldn't interest you. Don't know about Us asylum process though.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
the lgbt community are still hell-bent in converting nigeria.who else noticed that the shameless woman is a yoruba from ekiti state.if she were to be igbo,they will tell us how we are disgracing nigeria since independence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by baloest: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
God punish dem
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Slimzjane(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
THEIR LIVES, THEIR BUSINESS. Mtchewww...
abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Hugo55(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Brave woman!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
winnersure1:
A great win yesterday and thanks to almighty for making it possible even when the outcome is know, todays fixed out view photo for your gratification.
SCAM!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Fisocoded(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

You guys should free IZZOU cus all of u are far from winning d dude gat too much point and fact to cripple u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by figure007(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
dasparrow:

I hope you also lament like the book of lamentations over all the fornication that Nigerian youths are engaging in and all the adultery that most Nigerian married men and some Nigerian married women are engaging in? And let's not get started on all the pedophiles in Nigerian society ruining the lives of children and all the human blood sacrifices taking place in Nigerian society by cultists.

You honestly don't believe that Nigerian society is any better than American society, do you? Do you see Americans queing up for Nigerian visa or giving testimony in church when they are granted a Nigerian visa? But I see Nigerians giving testimony in church for being granted an American or Shengen visa, lol. Fornicators and homosexuals according to the bible are going to the same destination so keep that in mind when next you choose to have sex when you know you are not legally married.
technically I don't fornicate .... And Nigeria is no way justified ... We also commits atrocities... What I mean from my previous comment is God is merciful period
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Where she go see cane to lash the wife?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

I cannot claim superiority to a being that has never existed. You still have no explanation as to how or why it is a fact that god exists, but instead must act as sardonic as possible and divert the topic, just like every other religious nut on this planet.
mr atheist,you are guilty of the same offence you accuse christians of committing.which is forcing their belief on others.you have every right to believe in God or not to believe in God. stop agitating like a nuclear reaction that wants to get out of control.God is not a nigerian politician that crave that tries hard to convince the electorate.the universe is so subtle that if you think a whale to be an island,it will be for sometime until the moment of truth when the island will become what it truly is,a whale and the whole crew will be drowned or eaten by the whale.maybe you are craving for freedom but the bitter reality is that there is no freedom in this universe,you must take side with either God or Satan.the neutrals are the guinea pigs of the good-evil conflict.if you venture into homosexuality,you will realise that it has its own attendant consequences such as porous and worn-out anal cavity or lining,maybe you should devote more time studying nature and i assure you that you will realise that there is a maker,the great co-ordinating intelligence that maintains order and restrains chaos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Egalitarian1: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who am I to peddle into your life or decision that has not infringed on my own fundamental rights rather than to say congratulations to you on your opinion and self-happiness ?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=koolaid87 post=55800559]Straight people should be tolerant of the LGBT folks..Logically, people need to be free to choose who they love. Why would you hate your fellow human being because of their sexual preference..

We need to understand that people don't choose who they love, it's natural..

I was born straight, and that's why I'm straight, and its hard to force oneself to be otherwise..

If all religion is based on love, then it shouldn't be hard to love people regardless of who the i suggest that lgbt should all be arrested and placed in a rehabilitation centre.they are sick just like mentally afflicted folks.they pose a danger to the human race just like the nuclear warheads pose a threat to the human civilization.imagine if this their useless idea were bought by half of the world population,in the next century,human population will dwindle by half.anyway i knew that the new world order wants to reduce human population drastically in order to effectively police the world hence they have started with terrorism biological weapons such as hiv ebola etc and also lgbt maniacs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Akalia:
I pity you. you think GOD sees things the way we weak humans do see things. Do not judge others because they sin differently than you.

my friend ...grace is not a license to sin..except she hasn't known that she is sinning- which I seriously doubt

Jesus was not in the business of condemning others... but to bring them to repentance

remember the story of the woman caught in adultery..Jesus didn't condemn her but told her to stop sinning...and there was nowhere the bible recorded that she continued sinning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bodyandmindspa(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
I pity for her..generational course

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sterix10:
do you know that science have not been able to do anything new rather scientists just study nature and use the laws of nature to solve problems.we designed the aircraft after a bird,the ship after a duck.do you know that in the early 18th century medical doctors were worried why God told abraham to circumcise every male child on the 8th day,the question on their mind was,why on the 8th day?then they narrowed down their research to vitamin k which is responsible for blood-clotting and realised that the vitamin k is in the largest quantity in every human on the 8th day,so the omniscient God told abraham to carry out the exercise on the 8th day to avoid bleeding to death of male children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Langbasa: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

So,man,which is a higher animal according to science,and who God made in his image and gave his spirit,is to be compared to an animal?

So if a goat eats a polythene bag for lunch, a man is to do same? And if a ram tries to have Sex with another ram,it becomes right for a man too?

cry

It's high time Seun starts withdrawing some people's nairaland monikers. You guys just jump into threads and display a high level of stupidity
Please manage this,i don't have enough...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Langbasa: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
So because she is Gay she should not thank God
See them,useless set of homosexuals,i've been praying for a long time for any homo to make advances at me,i'll pretend and accept to go on a date with him but the date will be in my house and he will foolishly accept when that day reach this is what i will stick to his chest.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Duru009(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
koolaid87:
Straight people should be tolerant of the LGBT folks..Logically, people need to be free to choose who they love. Why would you hate your fellow human being because of their sexual preference..

We need to understand that people don't choose who they love, it's natural..

I was born straight, and that's why I'm straight, and its hard to force oneself to be otherwise..

If all religion is based on love, then it shouldn't be hard to love people regardless of who they are and who they choose to love.

Love issue is critical and shouldn't be trivialized. Little kids that realized they're sexually attracted to their same sex commit suicide everyday because their supposed families and friends couldn't stand their sexual preference. That's Preposterous and repulsive..

Let them enjoy their freedom as much as we(straight) folks do.

God is love. So, please live and let them live

Are u straight?

Stop lying pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.