Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63081 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
If your designated husband is short and you passed him over for someone taller, and the tall person turned out a total bum.
You have yourself to blame. If Aki & pawpaw can marry taller pretty ladies, no excuse ladies.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by jericco1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aleora:
lmao...U funny I swear
see as you fine like shege.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by mekybabe1: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Money na the koko of the matter.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by OfficialSam(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
OP where u dey buy ur weed?

With the kind of hardship we experience in this country? A short guy is an understatement, our girls are ready to marry dwarfs, so far they are well taken care of.

Think Money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Aleora(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
jericco1:

see as you fine like shege.
smiles thanks
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, the only "guys" shorter than me are little 8 & 10 year olds grin

Lucky you then.. . shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rather not.

The only short guy I would date is Pharell Williams.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fernandowski(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:
Lefulefu is 6ft3inches tall.. grin grin grin
lolzzzz

Na giant oooo.... he tall

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Ruler2: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh well...im 5feet 10 inches and never dated shorter. That is, till i met this absolutely amazing, handsome, "few inches shorter " gentleman.

WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fernandowski(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mindfulness:
Rather not.

The only short guy I would date is Pharell Williams.
you will like Lil uzi vert too

google him and view his pictures

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Mimzyy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

Dunno.. .maybe 5?

You?

5' wah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, the only "guys" shorter than me are little 8 & 10 year olds grin
You must be really brief and down to earth

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Aleruchi3(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
God tnk u oo 4 my height. I get big chance of dating/smashing nairaland gals
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
you will like Lil uzi vert too

google him and view his pictures

I have just googled him. He is not my type but sometimes you must hear people speak to like them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Really hurts when I see a tall girl dating a short thing! Really hurts my soul. Especially when the girl is above 6feet and she has long legs, I feel like just poisoning the short boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fernandowski(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

I have just googled him. He is not my type but sometimes you must hear people speak to like them.
lolzzz.... he is ugly as Bleep

Oya, google omarion...... you will definitely like him.... trust me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz.... he is ugly as Bleep

Oya, google omarion...... you will definitely like him.... trust me

Very pretty boy. And he has been serious about his workout. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Duchessree(f): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
no
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Mypeople2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Michellla:
5'8 thereabout
You tried.That is very okay for a lady
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

It doesn't always work that way..

Are you saying that the kids of Aki and Paw Paw won't grow taller than their dad?
They definitely will but there is a probability that they will be short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fernandowski(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Very pretty boy. And he has been serious about his workout. grin
hehehehe..... I told you!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL. Why?
Cos I can't
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Mypeople2(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ladies, does the height really matter? I thought you ladies care about "the third leg".Someone told me some time ago that shorter the height, the bigger "the third leg". So why the no, no attitude?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Modragon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:

like oshiomolo? grin

Abi oooo, I hate d idea of gurls claiming, words like am not like oda gurls, I cant do such.....am different and all those poo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Ramaa(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
We don't have a voice
When our hearts make choices.....

Celine Dion....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mimzyy:

5' wah

Mimzzz issit that baddd?? cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by austinbrown: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
What is short? What Nigerian babes care about is money
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Eldee54321(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
Speak for your galfriends and friends.

Stop the generalising
that's true sisi cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

They definitely will but there is a probability that they will be short

So you mean Iara's kids will be short? cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Eldee54321(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:
Really hurts when I see a tall girl dating a short thing! Really hurts my soul. Especially when the girl is above 6feet and she has long legs, I feel like just poisoning the short boyfriend
why nt poison both of 'em lol nah so life be oooooo....tht's love bruh ...anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Why is it that you dwarfs always want tall guys? Na by force ¿ angry undecided
You must be stupidd to presume such nonsense, for your info stupidd, I am 5'4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Some Girls Sabi Use Their Toto Clip Person Prick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.