Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (32022 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by freethesheeple(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.

So, he later enter fp...

Oya Modified before some ferrocious "prostitutes" will start quoting my mum and siblings cos i know say nairalanders get bad mouth.

1.My mum was not born in this era....in her days according to her, you stay in your fathers house until a man completes paying your bribe price, so, she's exemptedundecided

2.My sisters, i single handedly watched them grow to adulthood, so, they have their choice of life to live...all i can do now is give them advice, but so far they 've been impressive both with guys and their studies.....N:B, with guys i mean they don't bleep around cool.

hahahahha..well said...Once u sama them the truth,they trun to ur mum using her as an example....
70s and 2017 no be same...
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Jodha(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
Omo see question oooo

maybe Jodha and darbeelicous has something to say

Omoh.. This question.. I dunno grin grin
BTW.. How awon take know say em don oil olosho?... Unless he tells me himself..

And if him use him mouth tell me.. I won't mind much.. After all 90% of guys.. Don do worse than olosho. .. Some guys don oil dog sef..

So I don't really mind.. Guys nah their way.. grin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by freethesheeple(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
The truth is that a man can quit sex but a woman can not,very hard...i have an unlce whom a girl he dated in 2005 is still disturbing him till today even after she is married off.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by millionboi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Xaos:
No fùcking way. Trust me, I'd rather masturbate for eternity than marry an Olosho.
Ur gal friend is an olosho in anoda state u don't know

#dont trust women
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by slowbreeze(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.

So, he later enter fp...

Oya Modified before some ferrocious "prostitutes" will start quoting my mum and siblings cos i know say nairalanders get bad mouth.

1.My mum was not born in this era....in her days according to her, you stay in your fathers house until a man completes paying your bribe price, so, she's exemptedundecided

2.My sisters, i single handedly watched them grow to adulthood, so, they have their choice of life to live...all i can do now is give them advice, but so far they 've been impressive both with guys and their studies.....N:B, with guys i mean they don't bleep around cool.

Lol@ "MrSweet"... PHC somebori (:
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by poweredcom(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
softwerk:
Sorry i'm replying late but 'You'll find more HIV infections in 'Runs Girls who are some innocent dudes 'Serious Girlfriend' than in the so-called confirmed prostitutes'

Ask me why? sad

Truth babe.....Run gals r more prone to HIV n STD a lot than prostitutes in hotels...cos most runs gal do all sort of sexual...fantasies without care some can bang any man unprotected all na due to the money....from senior alhaji and aristos and Yahoo Niggas

and these runs gal are loyal girlsfriends to some nigga somewhere ...cos i ave smashd many who are even bosting about their boyfriend after the banging... grin grin grin hahahah i just de laff ...wetin concern me and ur boyfriend...lol

but a hotel based gal goes for test ...and more conscious about her body and cant bang without condom .....some may but its hard..for them

so feel me

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
millionboi:
Ur gal friend is an olosho in anoda state u don't know

#dont trust women

So you are saying your Mum too might be an olosho?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by walearoy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
be doing shakara there, you don marry finish

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by yemsai(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

Ayam not understanding you oooo, u mean a girl dat stands in front of a club,dat gets paid for sex as long as money is involved is no different from my ex whom i deflowered last year nd is gettin married few months from now
You must be fvcked in tha head undecided
Oh...u shld hav asked in a more simple way...
And I would hav given u a simple explanation..
BT since u r already fvcked in tha head, I see u r nt normal nd u dnt knw hw 2 speak to ur elders....
Go learn how to speak first maybe I wld reconsider answering ur question..okay?
Oya run along now kiddo smiley
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Oya please, educate me. What's the difference.
Depth nd width, tells a lot bou the number of guys she's been wif
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Malakh: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
you feel dirty? lol
Harmony92:
embarassed
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Safiaa(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
I see.
edimolu:

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by millionboi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
The fact is most guys dont know the truthful past of their girls/wives. Na lie they chop. So in the end you'll never know. Bodycount is not written on the forehead. All vaginas are relatively the same. Let the men keep on deceiving themselves. Everybody na harlot in this generation grin
God bless u 4bn truthful

#so many of dem on nairaland
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Malakh: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
that's different she's not a hoe since she didnt sleep with nobody else but you but there are spiritul hoes, this is why scriptures says who can find a virtous woman
edimolu:

Ayam not understanding you oooo, u mean a girl dat stands in front of a club,dat gets paid for sex as long as money is involved is no different from my ex whom i deflowered last year nd is gettin married few months from now
You must be fvcked in tha head undecided
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by darbeelicous(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
haaaah....... That one no concern me o grin grin grin

My boyfriend z a virgin! wink wink wink
Fernandowski:
Omo see question oooo

maybe Jodha and darbeelicous has something to say
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
yemsai:

Oh...u shld hav asked in a more simple way...
And I would hav given u a simple explanation..
BT since u r already fvcked in tha head, I see u r nt normal nd u dnt knw hw 2 speak to ur elders....
Go learn how to speak first maybe I wld reconsider answering ur question..okay?
Oya run along now kiddo smiley

An elder with no better sense?....must be tough for you...fuxkin ninny.... undecided
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Barzinime(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
And are you the one dating her? Ppl always ready to condemn when they think they are better off & you not..he without sin should cast the first stone....your words might come back to hunt you
malware:

And is still...... once a pro always a pro tongue

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Safiaa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
At the end of the day..most vaginas will feel the same somewhat .
Women give birth to human beings and it still goes back to its original state. Ordinary dick cannot change it too much cheesy
edimolu:

3 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by naijajobx: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
most of the prostitutes are better than so called girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
bumi10:
which guy never sleep with prostitute before

be the first to cast the stone

make i see u
I have never done that
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Malakh: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
men are not called virgins, only a woman is referred to as virgins because a seal/hymen is what makes a virgin a virgin, men dont have any seal/hymen so there's nothing to break and there's no blood shed, this is why when a man marries a virgin, the blood that was shed by the virgin is part of the marriage covenant included with the vows the man and the woman makes with each other and then she says I do to the covenant.
darbeelicous:
haaaah....... That one no concern me o grin grin grin

My boyfriend z a virgin! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:
Kanu's bail... cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep your Promise.

I will fulfill when I confirm he is still on bail
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by austinbrown: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
E get any babe wey no be Ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Malakh: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
the number of children she has can affect it's elasticity tho altho it contracts and whats that other word i'm looking for
Safiaa:
Women give birth to human beings and it still goes back to its original state. Ordinary dick cannot change it too much cheesy
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by yemsai(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

An elder with no better sense?....must be tough for you...fuxkin ninny.... undecided
We all see how much sense u've got! smiley
Happy now?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Leriebloom:
I really wouldn't want to know... He should keep the info to himself, he shouldn't even bother telling me.
but you will eventually get to know you can't run from the truth except both of you have similar past

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
yemsai:

We all see how much sense u've got! smiley
Happy now?

Yeah I am..now fvck off undecided
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Extrazee: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

I will fulfill when I confirm he is still on bail
Ho ho ho! If I hear.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Fernandowski(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jodha:

Omoh.. This question.. I dunno grin grin
BTW.. How awon take know say em don oil olosho?... Unless he tells me himself..

And if him use him mouth tell me.. I won't mind much.. After all 90% of guys.. Don do worse than olosho. .. Some guys don oil dog sef..

So I don't really mind.. Guys nah their way.. grin
LOLZZZZ..... kinda true..... some guys sef Na bisexual........ but olosho or no olosho, me. no care

everyone has an ugly past
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by bumi10(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Imstrong:
I have never done that

virgin marry spotted
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Not all the time my dear, why do you think the first delivery for a lady is always the most painful, I'll be damned if all pvssies returned to "as it were"....... Imagine a guy with a 14nches jrod gbenshing a lady for a year non stop, what would be the comment from a dude with a 10inch rod if he does gbensh such lady. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / The simplicity of getting married. / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.