Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (32044 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
poweredcom:

nigga u de f up..

if u say this for outside ..niggaz go laff u die.....saying olosho and ashewo no be d same

ol boy na d same ....na different format of hustling

they are all prostituting...simple stop being biased...cos ur babe na olosho abi..u no like us to refer her as a prostitute LMFAO grin grin grin grin i may ave blow her sef..
If u were a bit relaxed nd thoughtful ud understand my point.....but i dont need you to..... grin
Well if my babe na olosho koko na say mk i no catch am nd dat goes for u too if u have a gf....
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

Depth nd width, tells a lot bou the number of guys she's been wif

No be so o!, she can work on that vajayjay and e go tight like virgin own.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by rayralph(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:
Indecency! It's a No from me

Oh...please !!!!

Spare us
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
ideyhere:
How many Nigerian men have not slept with prostitutes? And by prostitute I don't mean any other definition you want to give it apart from the original one we all know...ladies that stay at roadsides or hotels to wait for men who would pay them in exchange for sexxx. C'mon most of these guys had prostitutes as their first.

So if you're a guy here and haven't f**ked one, raise your hand lemme see undecided
I haven't o
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by InvertedHammer: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Prostitute: A woman who engages in sex act for money.

It will be fair to assume that most men have knowingly or unknowingly slept with a prostitute before. Harlots, runs-girls, whores, call girls, modern day girlfriends are synonymous with prostitutes. Afterall each one in these groups you deal with, money must be exchanged for services.

The differentiating line is becoming blurry as the days go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by loswhite(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
fasterwell:
Who is a harlot or prostitute?

My definition

A harlot/prostitute is that man or woman / boy or girl who is indulges in premarital sex when he/she still lives with his/her parents being unmarried.

Or

Any man or woman who is no longer a virgin when he/she is not married. That person is a harlot/prostitute.

So my answer is

YES I WILL MARRY HER AS LONG AS SHE IS READY TO SETTLE DOWN EVEN IS SHE STAYS IN A HOTEL OR BROTHEL TAKING 100 MEN A DAY

BECAUSE SHE IS SAME WITH ALL THOSE LADIES WHO ARE NOT MARRIED YET NOT A VIRGIN
urhobo definition....lol
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Jodha(f): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
swirry, I'm 1001% sure tongue

Taah.. Bring him to my quarters.. For virginity evaluation. grin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by darbeelicous(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jodha:

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Fernandowski(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
chaii....... cry
kikikiki

my dear you don see am
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
This question is meant for the ladies, would you date or marry a guy who had slept with a prostitue or prostitutes in the past?

For the guys would you date or marry an ex Prostitute.
Any man or woman who has shared bed with the person they aren't married to is guilty. Nobody holy pass. Who hasnt had sex shd throw d 1st stone. ? cheesy
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by sonmvayina(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Went to ogbagwe in Benin city when i came back for London after i discovered that my old school girl friend is now married with 2 kids. well, she told me she cant wait for me..i spent 8 years in London.

back to my story...i saw this plunpy little girl,we agreed for 600 naria..i finished and paid..when i finished..i discovered my boxers was stained. she asked me to leave it..and come back the next day to collect it
when i got there there, she has washed and ironed it...i was surprised.
long story short, i took her out of there...we got married in August, i am planing for us to relocate to US, before December...i have never had it so good. everything i torch seems to turn to gold...(we did all the test, all negative)..

i am happy that is all that concerns me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by marvin902(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
I really don't see much difference between a prostitute and girls of now.. both are still after money only difference is one is certified in the business the other isn't undecided
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
I PREFARE EX-HARLOT TO VIRGIN.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Odunharry(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Prostitute: A woman who engages in sex act for money.

It will be fair to assume that most men have knowingly or unknowingly slept with a prostitute before. Harlots, runs-girls, whores, call girls, modern day girlfriends are synonymous with prostitutes. Afterall each one in these groups you deal with, money must be exchanged for services.

The differentiating line is becoming blurry as the days go.
Well said.. There are some things men/ladies need overlook when it comes to settling down..

Mhen if you listen to some story ehn..
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by malware: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Barzinime:
And are you the one dating her? Ppl always ready to condemn when they think they are better off & you not..he without sin should cast the first stone....your words might come back to hunt you

I am not dating olosho grin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by darbeelicous(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
u can't be trusted...... Ure too tall! angry
Jodha:

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by nwosueugeneken: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
This question is meant for the ladies, would you date or marry a guy who had slept with a prostitue or prostitutes in the past?

For the guys would you date or marry an ex Prostitute.
Any lady who double date is a local prostitute
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by lonelydora: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.

So, he later enter fp...

Oya Modified before some ferrocious "prostitutes" will start quoting my mum and siblings cos i know say nairalanders get bad mouth.

1.My mum was not born in this era....in her days according to her, you stay in your fathers house until a man completes paying your bribe price, so, she's exemptedundecided

2.My sisters, i single handedly watched them grow to adulthood, so, they have their choice of life to live...all i can do now is give them advice, but so far they 've been impressive both with guys and their studies.....N:B, with guys i mean they don't bleep around cool.

I was waving you last Friday at Mr. Sweet but you didn't see me.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
lonelydora:

I was waving you last Friday at Mr. Sweet but you didn't see me.
I waved back but before i know it you 've already gone inside the mr sweetgrin.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by marvin902(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
JUBILEE2000:

Hahahahaha. This really cracked me up.

grin abeg help me define am
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by marvin902(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
You dont know the definition of prostitute abi undecided You dont know the definition of prostitute abi

no o ..please educate me because I really don't know grin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
I waved back but before i know it you 've already gone inside the mr sweetgrin.

Hahahahaha
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Bob2nero: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
she can leave it, she will upgrade wen u marry her
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Before I answer please what do I call a married woman who leaves for work at 6p.m and returns past midnight??
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by U1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Xaos:
No fùcking way. Trust me, I'd rather masturbate for eternity than marry an Olosho.

I'll just assume you know where that eternity will be.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by NaeChris: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
wordbank:
Everyone is a prostitute
Male, female, hermaphrodite, transgender
Your mummy nko? I hope she no follow.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Jodha(f): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
u can't be trusted...... Ure too tall! angry

Taah I'm the most trustworthy person yhu can find.. Tall folks are usually trustworthy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Safiaa(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wooow nice story
Congrats smiley
sonmvayina:
Went to ogbagwe in Benin city when i came back for London after i discovered that my old school girl friend is now married with 2 kids. well, she told me she cant wait for me..i spent 8 years in London.

back to my story...i saw this plunpy little girl,we agreed for 600 naria..i finished and paid..when i finished..i discovered my boxers was stained. she asked me to leave it..and come back the next day to collect it
when i got there there, she has washed and ironed it...i was surprised.
long story short, i took her out of there...we got married in August, i am planing for us to relocate to US, before December...i have never had it so good. everything i torch seems to turn to gold...(we did all the test, all negative)..

i am happy that is all that concerns me.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by darbeelicous(f): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm not taking any chances..... U want to gimme heart attack abi?
Jodha:

Taah I'm the most trustworthy person yhu can find.. Tall folks are usually trustworthy grin grin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by MrCork: 12:21am On Apr 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm not taking any chances..... U want to gimme heart attack abi?

angry
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by chijokz(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
TBH, I don't wanna know because I may judge him as being a filthy, disgusting piece of something himself. When it comes to sex I can be quite snobbish. I don't like people with questionable morals.

ZarZar...I agree with you..all those men who have slept with olosho should be ashamed of themselves..I've never been and will never be a an olosho..On a serious note, Are you single?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.