Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (32036 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Sirambassador(m): 1:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Lol, a funny question with mean answers
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by vickyvershy96(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2017
I can't....I can't just imagine myself taking out my gf on a date and be praying not to meet one of her customers....it will be awkward for me
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by emi14: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Who is a prostitute and a harlot. First get the practical definition before conclusion.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by GaggleNSwallow: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Virtually all married men have at one time in their life fvcked a prostitute. And there are married women who were never prostitutes but had fvcked way more than prostitutes as young girls.

3 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
TBH, I don't wanna know because I may judge him as being a filthy, disgusting piece of something himself. When it comes to sex I can be quite snobbish. I don't like people with questionable morals.
How would you know. A lot of guys down here in Lag are actually going after hoes. I hear those stories and i consider them cringe worthy. Truth however is, you can never find out. Except you are told.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Leriebloom(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
edimolu:

Marry me....i hv a threatless history grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Leriebloom(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Imstrong:
but you will eventually get to know you can't run from the truth except both of you have similar past

That's true
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by ladikpe: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
lenghtinny:

You are really silly for calling a fellow human being a dog...

I hope say you Holy pass Elijah shaa undecided

I was just passing a message, and u misinterpreted it, there is no amount of sin, that God can't forgive, and if God could forgive, who are u not to forgive, forgiving is letting go t things of the past either slept with prostitute or slot and embrace the new person in he or her as long as he is in Christ.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by poweredcom(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
edimolu:

If u were a bit relaxed nd thoughtful ud understand my point.....but i dont need you to..... grin
Well if my babe na olosho koko na say mk i no catch am nd dat goes for u too if u have a gf....

follow n join dis thread and u go taya for naija babes.......ok....i am not judging....look bro every one needs to survive...not all girls r prostitute but...at least 50% of gals tend to behave like one..so ....

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1035#55971051
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by edimolu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
poweredcom:

follow n join dis thread and u go taya for naija babes.......ok....i am not judging....look bro every one needs to survive...[b]not all girls r prostitute but...at least 50% of gals tend to behave like one[/b]so ....

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1035#55971051
@bolded yea u have a point........nd as regards that thread? Bro u sha want mk i begin look all gals as prostitute..lol grin...anywaiz id look into it ah leisure hours.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.