Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45597 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Na Tru na..

Just imagine she's a fool den u will understand her..

Don't try to assume she's normal..

So make everyone bone d mumu broke gal

Mayb make we all Nairalanders try contribute small cash for her, she need help to start her primary skool

Hahahahahahaah! Savage! grin y'all murdering the girl

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Not a choice, a pig only knows the mire. YOU are trying to pretend you are not a pig but your porcine ways will always manifest.
I am stingy and proud of it because I have had money in my family for generations and proud of that too. Proud of having hot water in taps in our homes before Nigerian independence. When your forbears were defecating in the bush. Yes stinginess is what separates us because even if you won some sudden windfall you would still be a swanky parvenu .Dirty slags like you can moan and whine like a parturient sow it won't move me an inch.

No we don't have dogs but if we did they would be better fed than you.
We are not in any way social equals. You can bluff and bluster with your fake Slang but I can see right through you.Your background is not dissimilar to that of my skivvies, though you are ill bred and uncouth.
shut the Bleep up broke asshole, you should be servicing the old women who pay you to Bleep them now, you shouldn't be awake trying away your dignity. You have proven yourself to be stingy, broke, and mentally unstable. You are mad man, shows clearly from your post, you are also suicidal, I hope you take a knife and slit your wrist before end of day, earth will rejoice of your departure cos you are a compete waste. Rot in hell.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Richydos:

DID God tell Adam that his pocket must be heavy before he gave him Eve.... U have successfully inform the world that your live is centred around whatsoever man u call your man "pocket".... I pity d man who's taking u serious
shut up broke dude. Go hustle and make money.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by xcllaxix(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
at her age no child what kind of life is that? Do wish that for your sister? So because she has money you cannot think like a human being again, broke leach spotted.
It's obvious u can't make an intelligent argument with valid points to prove ur angle superior without going with curse words.. I no dey reason with ur type..That only happens when ur "opponent" is right and ur too immature to accept...Cant be dragged down to ur level.. Upgrade ur IQ,practise constructive argument pattern then....find me.. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
YOU ARE A FOOL...
it's official
How did I contradict myself you broke bastard

Stop embarrassing ur family u dis yeye gal...

Uncle Seun self offend us o..

How dis gal take register for NL na..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
CorGier:

Hey there, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

Go to bed and rest your head. You might just wake up to some maga who's willing to posh up your broke arse.
Madam Receiver.
proudly madam receiver grin
You go and sleep, you need to hustle tomorrow. I can sleep whenever I like and wake wheever I like, I have constant supplies.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Stop embarrassing ur family u dis yeye gal...

Uncle Seun self offend us o..

How dis gal take register for NL na..

I hate broke people, pls gerout before I pour venom on you.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lmfao! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
xcllaxix:

It's obvious u can't make an intelligent argument with valid points to prove ur angle superior without going with curse words.. I no dey reason with ur type..That only happens when ur "opponent" is right and ur too immature to accept...Cant be dragged down to ur level.. Upgrade ur IQ,practise constructive argument pattern then....find me.. Thank u.
goan sleep eh.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Hahahahahahaah! Savage! grin y'all murdering the girl

Bros, d gal Mata tire person...

I think she's under age, judging from her responses..
Even d way she type self na error
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gaara101:

I think I need a compiler.
undecided
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Richydos(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
shut up broke dude. Go hustle and make money.
Noted n your hustle is around a man's pocket
Tell me u are not ashamed of ur stinking self... #iranu
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Any time NL poor broke suffering guys see such threads,their temperature rises grin
You people should not go and look money , leaches, Men looking for women to feed them, no shame. Mtsheww
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
angry aargh.!! why can't I be a mod.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
I hate broke people, pls gerout before I pour venom on you.

Pls don't kill urself o

Dis one wey u hate broke people

And na u carry first for brokenness for NL

So apparently, u hate urself...

It's also official that u don't worth #5,000 from the way u respond to people here..

MA frnd, go help urself wit some pad jare mayb u go reason well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Richydos:

Noted n your hustle is around a man's pocket
Tell me u are not ashamed of ur stinking self... #iranu
nope, very proud. You should be ashamed you want a woman making money for you. Broke lazy stingy nigga
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by TeflonBlixx: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
What use is of a woman that can't fend for herself??

Op is a nutcase, stoopid looking Mongrel. . NL is sure filled with loonies and eejits!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by LadyAimy: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
CUMing ? ggadayummm shocked grin
I'm back, deactivated that id
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Pls don't kill urself o

Dis one wey u hate broke people

And na u carry first for brokenness for NL

So apparently, u hate urself...

It's also official that u don't worth #5,000 from the way u respond to people here..

MA frnd, go help urself wit some pad jare mayb u go reason well.
see your moniker, lazyreporter, tells all about you, no wonder you are pained grin
Lazy dude, you have no shame?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
What use is of a woman that can't fend for herself??

Op is a nutcase, stoopid looking Mongrel. . NL is sure filled with loonies and eejits!
sharrap
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Any time NL poor broke suffering guys see such threads,their temperature rises grin
You people should not go and look money , leaches, Men looking for women to feed them, no shame. Mtsheww

Stop typing, u r disgracing ur family..
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
shut the Bleep up broke asshole, you should be servicing the old women who pay you to Bleep them now, you shouldn't be awake trying away your dignity. You have proven yourself to be stingy, broke, and mentally unstable. You are mad man, shows clearly from your post, you are also suicidal, I hope you take a knife and slit your wrist before end of day, earth will rejoice of your departure cos you are a compete waste. Rot in hell.
One thing you definitely do not want to do is provoke me because I will smack you to death and resurrect you and do it all over again.
Clearly you are out of your depth here having taken on the only beast you should not have on Nairaland.
You clearly are what textbooks refer to as Social Class 4 . You suffer from pervasive impoverishment of mind manifested by your verbigerative language. Material impoverishment as shown by your grasping greedy outlook on life .You have run out of ideas and words and even your insults are devoid of originality and repetitive. Come on a sewage mind like yours surely can muster something with greater bite? Stingy broke asshole stfu

is that it ? Did you swallow a recording? You already said that. Listen, tell me how much you will charge to go on your knees nakedd and bark like a dog $10000? I will pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Richydos(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
nope, very proud. You should be ashamed you want a woman making money for you. Broke lazy stingy nigga
Funny dumb lazy ass.... We know ur kinds Cox it won't be long b4 u start look like a cursed Tanzanian witch..... I bet maggots have started eating u up from d inside..... Ehya u just wasted dis sweet life
I really wish someone had used a condom instead of letting u out

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by TeflonBlixx: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
sharrap

Dumdum. . .

I don't do dolts. .
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
see your moniker, lazyreporter, tells all about you, no wonder you are pained grin

Olobeh, d worth of that handle is enough to feed u all Tru ur existence...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:

The worth of that handle can feed u all Tru ur existence..

No b u ni

Cheap gal
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

One thing you definitely do not want to do is provoke me because I will smack you to death and resurrect you and do it all over again.
Clearly you are out of your depth here having taken on the only beast you should not have on Nairaland.
You clearly are what textbooks refer to as Social Class 4 . You suffer from pervasive impoverishment of mind manifested by your verbigerative language. Material impoverishment as shown by your grasping greedy outlook on life .You have run out of ideas and words and even your insults are devoid of originality and repetitive. Come on a sewage mind like your surely can muster something with greater bite? Stingy broke asshole stfu

is that it ? Did you swallow a recording? You already said that. Listen tell me how much you will charge to go on your knees naked and bark like a dog? I will pay.

Holy blöödyfûçkiñg fúçking shíít cheesy

cheesy cheesy

GAME SET MATCH
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by TeflonBlixx: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

You clearly are what textbooks refer to as Social Class 4 . You suffer from pervasive impoverishment of mind manifested by your verbigerative language. Material impoverishment as shown by your grasping greedy outlook on life .You have run out of ideas and words and even your insults are devoid of originality and repetitive. Come on a sewage mind like your surely can muster something with greater bite? Stingy broke asshole stfu

is that it ? Did you swallow a recording? You already said that. Listen tell me how much you will charge to go on your knees naked and bark like a dog? I will pay.

This is. . . . My Gawd!!

Jesus wept. . embarassed
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
See why i fúçking see all female romancelanders as höes cheesy----all of em

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.