Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,782 members, 7,862,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45568 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
We are derailing tongue

Are you a stingy guy? Back to topic tongue
you right bou dat. am i stingy ? nah i dont play games. i am a free spirit with my partners and i expect them ( her ) to be a free spirit with me meaning what is hers is mine and what is mine is hers. no games. i take her stuff and she takes mine. thats how i run all my relationships. free flow of resources between the both of us. no frictions no game playing just freely give and freely receive. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Adeinfo:

Little gifts? I have the feeling that you are not working, if not you will realize that whatever anyone gives you is a privilege and not a right
Say no to entitlement mentality
Get empowered and feel less concerned about what people will give you

Don't mind her, only stingy girl would make comments here, going with percentage 97% of them are stingy to the bones.
She just want to get attention but bear in mind, ATTENTION is ur power, pls don't give it out.
Don't incur liabilities grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
you right bou dat. am i stingy ? nah i dont play games. i am a free spirit with my partners and i expect them( her ) to be a free spirit with me meaning what is hers is mine and what is mine is hers. no games. i take her stuff and she takes mine. thats how i run all my relationships. free flow of resources between the both of us. no frictions no game playing just freely give and freely receive. wink wink
I see the them. Good to know. What if she's financially dependent on you or lemme say she's not buoyant?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats his problem.I can take care of myself without the help of a boyfriend........why did i have parent?,its for them to take care of me before a man ask for my hand in marriage.

That's what I call a quality woman coming into this world to add value not those Ooooo yes member grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I see the them. Good to know. What if she's financially dependent on you or lemme say she's not buoyant?
not a problem so long as she flows within the confines of our finances. she knows how much we have and flow within that confines. dont be asking me for stuff you know WE cannot afford. if she stays within the confines i will be happy to take care of her for life. keyword STAY WITHIN THE CONFINES OF OUR FINANCES. DONT BE TRYING TO BREAK THE BANK BY BEING GREEDY. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.
It isn't a crime 4 u ladies 2 be independent now. I believe u girls she go beyond adding sexual value 2 guys but real value. Be stingy with ur down south 4 once.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
not a problem so long as she flows within the confines of our finances. she knows how much we have and flow within that confines. dont be asking me for stuff you know WE cannot afford. if she stays within the confines i will be happy to take care of her for life. keyword STAY WITHIN THE CONFINES OF OUR FINANCES. DONT BE TRYING TO BREAK THE BANK BY BEING GREEDY. wink
Wow, you are a very matured guy. Its all about understanding, I like that.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Wow, you are a very matured guy. Its all about understanding, I like that.
yup, all about understanding and communication and most importantly being BEST FRIENDS to each other. once you become BEST FRIENDS everything becomes very easy. no frictions at all. problem with most relationship is they dont become BEST FRIENDS so the woman wants to destroy the man without consideration for his finances and sees him like a means to an end

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
yup, all about understanding and communication and most importantly being BEST FRIENDS to each other. once you become BEST FRIENDS everything becomes very easy. no frictions at all.
CUMing, let me do something
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
CUMing, let me do something
CUMing ? ggadayummm shocked grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
CUMing ? ggadayummm shocked grin
yeah
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Every thing about you is crass and coarse.You are totally devoid of class or brains.Look at you calling someone broke! You are a complete disgrace .Low life gutter scum.Which hole did you crawl out from? I suggest you better slither back there. What do you know about money?Clearly the residual effects of childhood malnutrition still ail you.
You cannot spell and everything you write is littered with embarrassing solecisms. It is attention-seeking tiresome and unfunny garbage such as should be expected from a vile termagant such as you have shown yourself to be.
pained broke mofo, keep ranting like a depraved lunatic. Giggolo grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Ak2fyn(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
dis is de mentality dat is keeping most Nigerian gals ova 30yrs but still single, its not abt de guy, it shud be who is earning. are u nt current? a Presidential aspirant wedded his PSch teesha, i wudnt be surprise if de woman saw him financially 2ru sch, help a broda, even if he moves on, u hv played a part in his life
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
pained broke mofo, keep ranting like a depraved lunatic. Giggolo grin
You are from a completely different part of town. A wannabe social climber
what is all this karosin vocabulary? NIGGA, MOFO ?and all your fake pretentiousness. What you are and what you pretend to be are miles apart .Please spare me the ersatz Americanisms. They really grate. YOU are cheap,fake scum
Even through the net your karosin whiff is very pungent.
Dirty skank

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Veducci: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
some men like to be dependent on women, always asking from her, those are the ones I warn ladies against.

Just shut up. You are not making sense tonight.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
what is all this karosin vocabulary? NIGGA, MOFO ?and all your fake pretentiousness. What you are and what you pretend to be are miles apart .Please spare me the ersatz Americanisms. They really grate. YOU are cheap,fake scum
Dirty skank
My choice of language, my business, I have no reason to impress a poor church rat, broke ass niggas cum assholes like you are of no importance to me, so you can go jump into the lagoon if you don't like my choice of vocab. A poor stingy leach like you shouldn't decide how I type, you are irrelevant and inconsequemtial, go look for a woman to feed you till you die. Perpetually impoverished son of beach! Now go drink hypo.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by CplusJason: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
Dirty skank
You just succeeded in exterminating her body, soul and spirit.

Lol, nice one.

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by xcllaxix(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oprah didn't become very wealthy by waiting on a man to spend money on her.. .Alakija didn't too.. God didn't declare that men will always be richer than women..If u desire those things so much, hustle, make ur own money and buy them like a boss lady.. This mentality of waiting on men and coming here to lament when u don't receive from them is sickening..Singing the "men are stingy" anthem is just a way Broke Girls blackmail young men into becoming spendthrifts.. Peace..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Association of broke pained mofos on Nairaland grin
Buhari must be responsible for your faiilures in life. Young men looking for women to feed them, spits.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
xcllaxix:
Oprah didn't become very wealthy by waiting on a man to spend money on her.. .Alakija didn't too.. God didn't declare that men will always be richer than women..If u desire those things so much, hustle, make ur own money and buy it like a boss lady.. This mentality of waiting on men and coming here to lament when u don't receive from them is sickening..Singing the "men are stingy" anthem is just a way Broke Girls blackmail young men into becoming spendthrifts.. Peace..
Oprah is more than 50 and single, she isn't my role model. What do I need all that money for?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Oprah is almost 50 and single, she isn't my role model. What do I need all that money for?

YOU'RE VERY STUPID...
It's now official

How old are you

Contradicting urself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by positivetaught: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
with this kind of mind set just be ready for loads if heart breaks,what do you think makes men date ladies?, what do you ladies bring to the relationship to deserve all these?,what do you give in return if all these are provided?,you think you are doing men a favour by dating them?,are all unmarried ladies not basically call girls in this country?, dey there the form,u go hear whiiin!!.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by xcllaxix(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Oprah is almost 50 and single, she isn't my role model. What do I need all that money for?
50 and independent..she no carry marriage for head like gala.. Lady can afford anything she craves..not ur role model cuz she refused to depend on a man?. ..Ur type ehh...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Men are no longer men, indomie generation lazy constantly broke pained dudes every where. Yall go and work, make money, and be free from the bondage of poverty, Cos you all think like assholes. Sisisy men looking for women to feed them undecided

I think I need a compiler.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lazyreporta:

YOU'RE VERY STUPID...
It's now official

How old are you

Contradicting urself
YOU ARE A FOOL...
it's official
How did I contradict myself you broke bastard
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lazyreporta:

YOU'RE VERY STUPID...
It's now official

How old are you

Contradicting urself

hahahahahahaah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
My choice of language, my business, I have no reason to impress a poor church rat, broke was niggas cum assholes like you are of no importance to me, so you can go jump into the lagoon if you don't like my choice of vocab. A poor stingy leach like you shouldn't decide how I type, you are irrelevant and inconsequemtial, go look for a woman to feed you till you die. Perpetually impoverished son of beach! Now go drink hypo.
Not a choice, a pig only knows the mire. YOU are trying to pretend you are not a pig but your porcine ways will always manifest.
I am stingy and proud of it because I have had money in my family for generations and proud of that too. Proud of having hot water in taps in our homes before Nigerian independence. When your forbears were defecating in the bush. Yes stinginess is what separates us because even if you won some sudden windfall you would still be a skanky parvenu .Dirty slags like you can moan and whine like a parturient sow it won't move me an inch.

No we don't have dogs but if we did they would be better fed than you.
We are not in any way social equals. You can bluff and bluster with your fake Slang but I can see right through you.Your background is not dissimilar to that of my skivvies, though you are ill bred and uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
at her age no child what kind of life is that? Do wish that for your sister? So because she has money you cannot think like a human being again, broke leach spotted.

Hey there, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

Go to bed and rest your head. You might just wake up to some maga who's willing to posh up your broke arse.
Madam Receiver.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Not a choice, a pig only knows the mire. YOU are trying to pretend you are not a pig but your porcine ways will always manifest.
I am stingy and proud of it because I have had money in my family for generations and proud of that too. Proud of having hot water in taps in our homes before Nigerian independence. When your forbears were defecating in the bush. Yes stinginess is what separates us because even if you won some sudden windfall you would still be a swanky parvenu .Dirty slags like you can moan and whine like a parturient sow it won't move me an inch.

No we don't have dogs but if we did they would be better fed than you.
We are not in any way social equals. You can bluff and bluster with your fake Slang but I can see right through you.Your background is not dissimilar to that of my skivvies, though you are ill bred and uncouth.

Holy fúçking shíít! grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fuckshiit:

hahahahahahaah! cheesy

Na Tru na..

Just imagine she's a fool den u will understand her..

Don't try to assume she's normal..

So make everyone bone d mumu broke gal

Mayb make we all Nairalanders try contribute small cash for her, she need help to start her primary skool
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Richydos(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.
DID God tell Adam that his pocket must be heavy before he gave him Eve.... U have successfully inform the world that your live is centred around whatsoever man u call your man "pocket".... I pity d man who's taking u serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.