Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39736 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fuckpro: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
... Real analysis I and II is beautiful maths

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Curry30: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
haha, i can perfectly relate. However there are always nerds that seem like they were born with the special ability to solve all those things..
PDE is ok...talk about Functionals Analysis (MTH 402) & Topology (MTH 403)

I found myself laughing throughout the exam cos I couldn't cry.

Every answer begins with : Let X be a Hilber space....kai embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by wintersnow(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Climatology ... I swear that course still gives me shivers
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by christopheru(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Well, as a final yr student of Education and Accountancy I'll say Cost and Management Accounting, Advanced Auditing, Advanced Financial Accounting and Company Account. These courses r so though but we slayed. grin So if you're an Accountancy or Education & Accountancy Student and u concur with me Click like. if u don't concur click share.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by alizma: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Quantitative analysis. Sir. Nwachukwu and Fedpolynekede students know what I am talking about
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Quinn22(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Clinical biochemistry in 200L
Molecular Biology in 200L
Immunology in 200L
Medical Genetics in 300L
cry cry cry cry
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by muller101(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2017
abatisegun:
Enginnering drawing. That course na die I really hate it
are u for real?.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kunlesina: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2017
The most difficult course then was literary criticism ENG323 I will never forget and now LPU 501 jurisprudence and legal theory is more ...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Quantum mechanics deserves that accolade in my own experience. I had chewed and swallowed impossibly obtuse courses like pharmacognosy, but quantum mechanics is another level. While pharmacognosy repels you, quantum mechanics draws you in, forces you to spend aeon staring at and appreciate it, but just when you're getting down to enjoy it it simply drifts away like a master seductress, beckoning on you to follow after her with that deathly promise in her eyes that she would allow you consumate your lust for her...

But it never allows you to consumate...not after catching up 10 times.

The real education is, it appears, in the pursuit and not in the catch.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by freemile2ru: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Electromagnetic fields and wave
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by demmy92: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Omo mine na PHY 303 and PHY 304 Electromagnetic Theory 1 and 2. Those courses are magrabaramistic

I felt like I mistakenly found myself in Masters class where they teach Physics in French language.
All thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by eli3d: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Chem 204 200l...u cant even read talk more of preparing for an exam on it..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by OkoAnike(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Automatum theory (Automata) and real analysis 2 (maths) this two courses na die
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Handsomecole(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Mine should be ECN 301, 302 and ECN 402 Economics students /graduates OAU Ile-Ife can testify. The worst are ECN 302 and 402 infact the federal Government needs to intervene.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by SlyCharlie(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
edimolu:
(ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) EEE 202
mad as Bleep....
Intro to Elect/Elect Engineering. Eng 226 in my school tho.
E mad, but e no reach.
We still passed
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Naxtrad(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.
No be lie boss
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ryocaj(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2017
200L.. Communication Theory.. it was too broad...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by zeezeegal(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2017
hawk05:
unilorin?
Nop... Kogi State Poly
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Pharmacognosy, Mass Spectroscopy, IR-Spectroscopy.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ionsman: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Quantum mechanics...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dom(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Jurisprudence

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pyman11(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Auditing is my hardest course and business law cos I carry it over then in 200level
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Pwettyella(f): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Mosb:
. Hahahahaha You left out Mechanics of Machines
yea ......a very tough course

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by veeveanO(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Neurophysiology
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kolaranking1(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Godian45:
I thought pharmaceutical chemistry was bad untill I wrote pharmacognosy(herbal medcine) in 200 level 2nd semester,I had a carry over in d course which is my first and only carry over which will make me to add one whole year.God bless all pharm student all over the world it's not easy
the current acting vice-chancellor of OAU is a professor of pharmacognosy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by adedayo66(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
plant pathology.....uniosun... that course ehn
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by VampireeM(f): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
As a 300 level student of chemical engineering, i have offered a good number of analytical and mathematically inclined courses, from thermodynamics to engineering mathematics, engineering drawing, etc.
i thought i had seen it all until this semester, i did Transport Phenomena I. Mehn, sincerely in the second aspect of the course i couldn't understand anything. The course lecturer, wasn't helping either.
However, i was able to compel myself and learn it personally from tutorials and all that. On the eve of the exam i couldn't sleep because we had to read till day break, haha. It was an exciting yet exhausting experience.

what was the hardest course you did in school as an undergraduate?

lol. You still complaining. Wait till you do Transport Phenomena 11 and Plant Design. Lol. Chemical Engineering aint for dullards cause your brain may integrate

Mine was one Mechanical Engineering course in my third year then, "HEAT and MASS TRANSFER", the cruel twin sister to Transport Phenomena. Till today how I passed that course at first sitting is a miracle I can't explain o. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by phoaster(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
EKEMIL:
That should be "Control System Engineering", I did the course in my 400L first semester (Control 1) and in my 500L second semester (Control 2).
That course wasn't smiling @all, thanks to God, is now a story!

Every chemical engineering student/graduate will relate.lol
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kolaranking1(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Tonal harmony.........music students can relate
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rakiticbarca: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ghettochild(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.
i concur. we did that too in babcock

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know / Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.