Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39857 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by lukency(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Management Accounting.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by AlexJustin(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Chiscomax:
300L;
Strength of Materials, Engineering Mathematics

And as for you Theromodynamics, it will never be well with you.
cry
Hahaha which sch is that? Tha Thermo d lecturer released the exam question, I spent a whole night cracking d question also continued d next day(exam day) it was reall bloody sEeing strange question . That strength of material reall has STRENGTH oo
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Leiykong(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics is one hell of a course

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rilwan20(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Particulate mechanics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by salaboiz(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
STA 1311 ...shoutout to B.U.K STUDENT
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Francis95(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
FavoredGuy:
That's Econometrics oooo!!! That course is too abstract to be realistic/applicable/believed.

Even the lecturers wey teach am na just wetin dem just see for Oyibo textbook na him dem go give u copy and paste. No real life examples added. No Nigerian/African situation as a case study.

It is easier to solve any mathematical or statistics, physics or chemisttry calculations than to just read and understand a question in pure Econometrics. I only pitied my GP after my encounter with that course. The stupid course almost finished all the megabytes my brain was reserving for other courses. But thank God finally the idiot no succeed in crashing my GP; but I no like Econometrics hooohaaa!!! Even though I fit teach am now the way dem take teach me--- copy and paste. I no know for u.

Aside econometrics, is there any other hard course in Economics.?....because I chose to Study Economics in jamb at Uniben
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by luvola(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Though not as undergaduate but I will never forget strategic financial management may 2016 diet in ICAN. That paper drew blood.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ElDeeVee(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Lebesque Measure
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Bryan12:
Real analysis I and II
From what department
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:
Have you come across an English course where you plot graph?

Studying English is not easy o.
Ayam not understanding, please expatiate. How can you plot graph in English?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pedrilo: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Masters class Advanced research statistics. People ran away from the programme because of dis course.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Yyeske(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
For me, anatomy in my pre clinical and pharmacology in clinicals, both gave me the chills in medical school but thank God i didn't fail any
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Chiscomax:
300L; Strength of Materials, Engineering Mathematics
And as for you Theromodynamics, it will never be well with you. cry
lol, you must be in mechanical engineering...

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rawblings(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Maths Courses are pretty easy.. all are super cool. consistency, dedication, focus and God will make it look like ABC
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
mamatayour:
Econometrics
What is this course about?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Olufemi66(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg, if you never do Neuroanatomy, Embryology and Neurophysiology, no dey cry, try this ones above, you go shed blood.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Allwility:
Chemical engineering thermodynamics.
My long lost brother you are.... lol
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Imprida:
Engineering drawing, thermodynamic, fluid mechanism.
a girl in Mechanical engineering u dey try oo
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Bnladan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
CHM 210 Physical Chemistry II, MAT 201 Mathematical methods, CHM 311 Color chemistry and CHM 413 Industrial chemistry Technology II
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by promise46(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.

how about real analysis II
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ztanleechima(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
What is this course about?
. Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.

More precisely, it is "the quantitative analysis of actual
economic phenomena based on the concurrent development of theory and observation, related by appropriate methods of inference." i hope this helps.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by harffie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
lol, 100 level?
Electrochemistry is in stages... I did one at the postgrad level it was crazy...aswear you no go understand anything....it's not just about the chemical compounds changing state and all...more is involved
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by bunminikan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Field Theory & Numerical Method
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by bahdkay: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
echobazz:
Econometrics

operation research(opr)

project evaluation

These courses are too tough to joke with,only economics graduates will know what i am talking about.

Piece of cake for Statistics students, blasted extreme A's in those ones. That useless Real Analysis and Abstract Algebra, may thunder continue to fire your asses mehn.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
braimeddy:
From ur analysis I guess u went to uniport right?
Nop, FUTmx
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwan20:
Particulate mechanics
Chemical engineering right? I'm enjoying the course o, i will seat for the exam on Tuesday.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Pointg: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Population genetics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Epiczi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics in unical third year na die
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rilwan20(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
Chemical engineering right? I'm enjoying the course o, i will seat for the exam on Tuesday.
Perhaps, the lecturer that handle it for you guys, and institutions also may differs but then particulate mechanics was bulky and demanded dedication.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oleeee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Respect to all my fellow ENGINE guys nd ladies,, any lady in d house? I rep Elect/eng
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by temi4u2c(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
phy 309 statistical physics was d hardest course 4 me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.