Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39854 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
Ayam not understanding, please expatiate. How can you plot graph in English?

You won't understand,it's a topic in English where you have to show where each sound belongs to in a graphical form.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
MsTiny:
Seems everyone here is an Engineer. Well mine is German history... I studied German language. That history Na die... Coz I'm not good with date. Anyone that studied a language would understand this cry
Dunno who sent me to borrow a course from Linguistics... Can't even remember it but I almost carried that course. Thank God all that is gone now cheesy cheesy
which school?..am a linguist....lolz
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:

You won't understand,it's a topic in English where you have to show where each sound belongs to in a graphical form.
wow.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Magnetron(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Moblord:
ME212 and ME223, ENGINEERING DRAWING I &II
Atbu Bauchi, right?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pablito21: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pablito21: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Godian45:
I thought pharmaceutical chemistry was bad untill I wrote pharmacognosy(herbal medcine) in 200 level 2nd semester,I had a carry over in d course which is my first and only carry over which will make me to add one whole year.God bless all pharm student all over the world it's not easy
we use to have re- sit in my school

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
wow.

yeah
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Agozie48: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lildrizzle:
Marxism / Revolution na die .. political thought made me speechless

I fancied Political thought part 1 when the first lecturer taught us but the part 2 the second lecturer totally messed it up
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by danidee10(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Compiler construction 400L Computer Science

At the end of the day i got A because the Lecturer had mercy on us brought out Past Question from the previous year. (If not everybody for fail the course) And he knew we didn't understand shit!

Now i wish i can take the course again.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pterson(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you've ever done Electricity and Magnetism in your 100L. You would know that Thermodynamics is easier if you have a good lecturer.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fatymore(f): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
I think it's shorthand...I hate that stupid course
uhm..am good in it sha
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by okirewaju(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
German

Mtsheww

Of what use is it to me now?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Chiscomax(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlexJustin:

Hahaha which sch is that? Tha Thermo d lecturer released the exam question, I spent a whole night cracking d question also continued d next day(exam day) it was reall bloody sEeing strange question . That strength of material reall has STRENGTH oo

Futo o my brother
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Chiscomax(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
lol, you must lbe in mechanical engineering...

Yeah, FUTO
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by profcap(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Real analysis 1 and 2......meeeeeeen!!!

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Suko110(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyonu:

Financial and management accounting is not too hard what I found hard is taxation
I was a guru in taxation b it personal , company ,PPTA any 1 call me wen I'm asleep I go ans . One man's meat another man's poison
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
omelly:
history student spotted,
cheesy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Synord:

Unilorin ?? grin grin grin
obviously sad shocked
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by cutesimplycalm(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
generative phonology
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:

manner and place of articulation..generative phonology..linguist will understand..fricatives and co
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
manner and place of articulation..generative phonology..linguist will understand..fricatives and co

lol,what I'm talking about is different from what you talking about...moreover,I know all you typed up there.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,what I'm talking about is different from what you talking about...moreover,I know all you typed up there.
what are u saying then?..lemme know..maybe I can relate
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kimikazi2: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thermodynamics and digital electronics...... Laspo electrical students fear Engr Olubajo pass God then. Thank God I had C
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what are u saying then?..lemme know..maybe I can relate

sinuous curve,phonological rules
generative phonology ,ICA are topics in phonological analysis.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jaymaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
pongwa:
Structural geology, metamorphic petrology, principles of geochemistry etc. In fact anything professor rahaman teaches na die. I don't like his methods but he knows the subject area

OAU?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:

sinuous curve,phonological rules
generative phonology ,ICA are topics in phonological analysis.
oh ..it is that one..not that hard though just tricky
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
oh ..it is that one..not that hard though just tricky

very tricky
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have never and will never like thermodynamics undecided

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Synord(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
obviously sad shocked
follow me !!!

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Synord(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
obviously sad shocked
follow me !!!

1 Like

rotexteymie:
obviously sad shocked
follow me !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.