Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45103 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by vicardino(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourselves? Leaving your stuffs in a guy's house, someone who hasn't even officially proposed to you. Does that prove he's married cos u said u do such for your ilk to know the guy ain't single. This wasn't how our mothers did it, was it? If you like, carry all your belongings to a man's house, only a man knows whether he's single or married.
Finestbae1:
We leave items because of you guys unsettled dangling sugarcane. We use our stuffs to spoil parol so that the cunning and gold digging b*tch will know you lied of being single.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by cooljoe(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
marking territory of cause
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by cupidhero(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:

What are several girls even coming to do in you guys house?

Based on comments here, it's obvious that lots of you have more than one chick _later they'll open their mouth and say na women cheat pass. It's guys that have plenty chicks having problem with this.

It's not like that..I don't really have much time for girls and even boys. Too much baggage for a simple nigga like me. You won't blame men for keeping lots of girls these days. Even if we tell them not to come over them go still show up. When sex and relationship is the only life some of these girls know they have no other option than to spend all their youth cohabiting and spending their weekends in the houses of different men and boys. They mostly force their way into our houses after too much begging to spend the weekend at our cribs or at a hotel. If any regular man or boy tell you the number of girls/women who have been begging to come spend the night,week or weekend at their place fear fit catch you. Abi you won know the level of distance and bad road that a girl will travel just to go see one mumu boy or man? I don't know about other homeboys but it takes alot for me or any nigga i know to travel as far as owerri to kaduna to go and spend the weekend with a girl but girls fit pass through the valley of the shadow of death just to go and spend the weekend with any mumu wey get DSTV,a TV and a generator. The only idea of fun they know is spending the weekend with tunde ,uche or ibrahim. Abi make we use knife pursue them? I don't think men have options when it comes to this. Would you reject free laundry,free cooking,free house cleaning,free dish washing,standby waitress,Free grocery shopping and delivery,free everything at an unbelievable price with a special bonus ontop?

I usually have extra everything for male or female visitors who plan to spend a night or more than a day in my crib because i'm a neat freak and finding things like toothbrush or bra in strange places might ruin my entire day. i love a house in order thats just it.

I don't know about unmarried couples but the percentage of men cheating to women is like 85% for men and 15% for women. Any man saying women cheat more than men is playing himself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
zill:

It's 700 naira now o.
How many pieces?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by glowshine(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
My boyfriend was even the one persuading me to start dropping my things at his place. Now I have a part of the ward robe to myself. But this marking territory thingy na wash. Guy that wants to cheat will still cheat, so ladies let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by berryice(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Incase u don't plan on sleeping out...nd eventually u do in your boo's house...u don't need to stress yourself on what to wear,important tins to keep are toothbrush, nightgown,pant den one top...datz not too much...is it? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by landlord1987(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't have a problem with that so long she doesn't hide it.

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I wont mind some pieces though.
Him Neva gree give me ooo.
See me see dingdang
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
zill:

It's 700 naira now o.
I bet you live in lekki.
Now there really is a good reason to live in Ogun state after all. grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Eveezy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Its simple, they do it so that they have a reason to come bk, when she has had enuf of u nd u notice dt she asks u "what of dt my pant I forgot here" mind u dey never forget. Once dey ask like dt, jst know dt d chances of u having her again is limited, it just means she's done wit u
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
marking territory??
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:

What are several girls even coming to do in you guys house?

Based on comments here, it's obvious that lots of you have more than one chick _later they'll open their mouth and say na women cheat pass. It's guys that have plenty chicks having problem with this.
No be the same women we dey cheat with?Abi na with cat?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by AnanseK(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women are terrorial,

In ethology, territory is the sociographical area that an animal of a particular species consistently defends against conspecifics (or, occasionally, animals of other species). Animals that defend territories in this way are referred to as territorial.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Horleey: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
The one way dey lick my neck for here, I don't even know her.

She don spread like 3 brazier and 5 pink catapult pant for my bathroom.
Guyman u bad oooo! You no even shame!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
cupidhero:

It's not like that..I don't really have much time for girls and even boys. Too much baggage for a simple nigga like me. You won't blame men for keeping lots of girls these days. Even if we tell them not to come over them go still show up. When sex and relationship is the only life some of these girls know they have no other option than to spend all their youth cohabiting and spending their weekends in the houses of different men and boys. They mostly force their way into our houses after too much begging to spend the weekend at our cribs or at a hotel. If any regular man or boy tell you the number of girls/women who have been begging to come spend the night,week or weekend at their place fear fit catch you. Abi you won know the level of distance and bad road that a girl will travel just to go see one mumu boy or man? I don't know about other homeboys but it takes alot for me or any nigga i know to travel as far as owerri to kaduna to go and spend the weekend with a girl but girls fit pass through the valley of the shadow of death just to go and spend the weekend with any mumu wey get DSTV,a TV and a generator. The only idea of fun they know is spending the weekend with tunde ,uche or ibrahim. Abi make we use knife pursue them? I don't think men have options when it comes to this. Would you reject free laundry,free cooking,free house cleaning,free dish washing,standby waitress,Free grocery shopping and delivery,free everything at an unbelievable price with a special bonus ontop?

I usually have extra everything for male or female visitors who plan to spend a night or more than a day in my crib because i'm a neat freak and finding things like toothbrush or bra in strange places might ruin my entire day. i love a house in order thats just it.

I don't know about unmarried couples but the percentage of men cheating to women is like 85% for men and 15% for women. Any man saying women cheat more than men is playing himself.
Na who men dey fvck?No be the same women?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
glowshine:
My boyfriend was even the one persuading me to start dropping my things at his place. Now I have a part of the ward robe to myself. But this marking territory thingy na wash. Guy that wants to cheat will still cheat, so ladies let's not deceive ourselves.
What is the benefit he derives from your personal stuff that he will be persuading you to drop them in his home?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by placeofallure(f): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's a mark of territory. I remember when my husband and I were still dating, he had this other girlfriend he was dating before he met me, when the girl heard of me, she started bringing her things (hair relaxer, body cream, toiletries etc) to kinda flex muscle. I made sure I wasted those things. My husband has boys who work for him then, they came around often so I made sure those boys use them. She would bring another one, I would squander it till she eventually got tired and stopped coming. With that and other "coded" things, i succeeded in chasing her away. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by afeezzezo: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Are you serious! shocked Now that always is 500naira Abeg bring am to me oo It wont look anyhow.
So you sef dey use am
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
afeezzezo:

So you sef dey use am
How i go do nau?
I came as a fertile female to this world.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by laudate: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I Dont Understand The Rationale Behind Ladies Leaving Stuff At Guys House.

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Which kind question be dis? shocked Don't you know the address of the owner? Package everything she left behind into a small Ghana-Must-Go bag and send it to her through DHL, Chisco or Bulkpost! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

Which kind question be dis? shocked Don't you know the address of the owner? Package everything she left behind into a small Ghana-Must-Go bag and send it to her through DHL, Chisco or Bulkpost! angry
lol I don't know where she stays..
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
placeofallure:
It's a mark of territory. I remember when my husband and I were still dating, he had this other girlfriend he was dating before he met me, when the girl heard of me, she started bringing her things (hair relaxer, body cream, toiletries etc) to kinda flex muscle. I made sure I wasted those things. My husband has boys who work for him then, they came around often so I made sure those boys use them. She would bring another one, I would squander it till she eventually got tired and stopped coming. With that and other "coded" things, i succeeded in chasing her away. cheesy grin cheesy
epic lmao
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by elipheleh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The English language has some wonderful anthropomorphic collective nouns for various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with:
A Herd of cows,
A Flock of chickens,
A School of fish &
A Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known nouns are:
A Pride of lions;
A Murder of crows
A Murder of ravens
An Exaltation of doves

And, presumably because they look so wise, a group of owls is referred to as:
A Congress of owls.

Now, consider a group of Baboons. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all animals. And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ............a Parliament. English Language refers to a group of baboons as - A PARLIAMENT OF BABOONS!

I guess that pretty much explains the things that come out from Nigeria's National Assembly!!!

Just thinking aloud sha.
#copied
copied.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na the same Linda ikeji go drop her shower cap and night gown for Dan foster house when both of them dey date.Another side chick wey visit Dan foster wear the shower cap and night gown.when Linda ikeji paid him an unannounced visit,she see the side chick wey wear her stuff.Na she talk so during one magazine interview some years back.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

See me see dingdang
lol come and take it oo.. Two packets unopened..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
berryice:
Incase u don't plan on sleeping out...nd eventually u do in your boo's house...u don't need to stress yourself on what to wear,important tins to keep are toothbrush, nightgown,pant den one top...datz not too much...is it? grin
lwkmd.. Expert
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
placeofallure:
Fighting over a man.mmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
placeofallure:
Two women fighting over a man.mmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

See me see dingdang
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by laudate: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:
It's not always marking territory. If you're in a serious relationship with someone, does it make sense to be packing your underwear and toothbrush every time you want to go visit him?

Lots of ladies don't travel light, so it's only normal she leaves some permanently to reduce her load each time she wants to come visit.

Not only ladies do it, guys that date girls living alone have 1 or 2 things in her room. I was in my friend's house recently, I didn't see her car_her boyfriend took it, but he left his ash tray and some shirts in her wardrobe. Even his aftershave and all were neatly arranged in her bathroom...

I have seen a guy complain that his girl packs every single pin she comes with, he thinks she doesn't feel at home. Some guys like it...some don't.
Ahh ahn... how much space does a toothbrush and change of underwear take? Why does she have to leave them, lying around? Which girl can say that she can't squeeze those things into her handbag, especially those big totes that many of them carry around these days?

Any girl that leaves her things behind is just sending a warning signal to other babes, that there is already a female 'flatmate' occupying that territory, so intruders had better beware. To me, it smacks of insecurity and desperado tactics on the part of the babe. sad

This issue caused a fight between my neighbour and his ex, a few months ago. The babe comes in every weekend to do his cooking & help with his cleaning. One day, the chap forgot to lock his wardrobe, and his babe opened it only to see Tura cream, female perfumes and female undies. wink

She didn't say anything. Once the guy left home to buy some stuff outside, she made her move. She just packed everything and dumped them into the open, smelly gutter on their street. And calmly went back to the kitchen, without saying a word. The guy was unable to ask her where those things were, and she too never volunteered any info., until one day when they had a fight and the truth came out. That matter ended their relationship, o! shocked The guy is still biting his fingers as we speak, because he claims he has not been able to find another babe who has her good qualities. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by venus4cupid: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mine just brought over a heep of clothes to wash and since then refuse to take them home with her.
My guys una sure say i never marry by force?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
venus4cupid:
Mine just brought over a heep of clothes to wash and since then refuse to take them home with her.
My guys una sure say i never marry by force?
u don marry I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.