Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (4301 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
List is long but some i remember

Mynd44

So far I have studied their faces n they too cute wink

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Happy wkend fine woman cool

Good morning hun, hope you slept good? Enjoy your weekend wink

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
kaboninc:

Na wa oh

Kabzzzzzz
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
seungrin

lalasticlalagrin

wristbanglegrin

Toks2008

Baba11

mynd44

Agarawu23

Isolukay

And who again ooo...abeg help me addgrin

All due for marriage thoughcheesy

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:

Me single?
I am married to Jesus the lover of my soul grin

Ishi.love is coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Lol u know its true shocked don't want your pm box to start blowing up ..
girls just dey fear no mind them Morning cheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Yinmu.

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by kaboninc(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

Kabzzzzzz

Mimzzzzz

Are you single too?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SmellingAnus:
Our Queen ... We love you cool Beauty plus Brains cool

kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
kaboninc:

Mimzzzzz

Are you single Singular too?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No I'm plural cheesy grin grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56025319][/quote] *Rolls eyes* No be you publicly announced on my thread that you're single and searching
I just dey help your ministrycheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by kaboninc(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

No I'm plural cheesy grin grin

Hehehe.. . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then let single guys like us find hope of becoming plural in this thread.. .. cheesy cheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u know its true shocked don't want your pm box to start blowing up ..
girls just dey fear no mind them Morning cheesy
I am ugly and broke abeg.

Let me live out my single "useless" life in peace
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

Yinmu.

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

Ishi.love is coming for you grin
I don't do market women.
#singing# I'm in love with Jesus and He's in love with me. Say yeah! Yeah! Say yeah! Yeah!... (That song is so gay) lol#

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

I am ugly and broke abeg.

Let me live out my single "useless" life in peace
Na me go woo you cheesy Time not reach yet
Lol see lies O
And you not broke either , very intelligent what more are we looking for .. na to travel remain
Mynd of life wink
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:

*Rolls eyes*
No be you publicly announced on my thread that you're single and searching

I just dey help your ministrycheesy

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Toks2008(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:

I dey well my oga.

Looking forward to see your pre wedding pix. That thread go sweet me diegrin

same goes with seun and lalasticlalatongue

Prewedding pics I doubt but you will surely see that of my wife and baby in due time.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol see lies O
And you not broke either , very intelligent what more are we looking for .. na to travel remain
Mynd of life wink

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56025581][/quote]
Lol don't run oh ...
just accept it finish you can't argue with me on this .. .. i said so so just accept it jeje ( na me get eyes nao)
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56025523][/quote]undecided undecided
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
undecided undecided
Tayo free Mynd jare cheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol don't run oh ...
just accept it finish you can't argue with me on this .. .. i said so so just accept it jeje ( na me get eyes nao)

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Prewedding pics I doubt but you will surely see that of my wife and baby in due time.
haba, why na??!

but it's still good. Olohun a se eyi to da.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy mmm
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56025743][/quote]
Chai lol u can never agree
Smile joor grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by KennyID17(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
List is long but some i remember

Mynd44 wink
KennyID17
Sonofluci
Djeezy cheesy
Mrcork

So far I have studied their faces n they too cute wink

grin cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2017
KennyID17:

grin cheesy cheesy wink
Team Cute wink
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
Tayo free Mynd jare cheesy
No tell me say....lipsrsealed
hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
seungrin

lalast iclalagrin

wristba nglegrin

Toks20 08

Bavba11

myn d44

Agara wu23

Isolukay

And who again ooo...abeg help me addgrin

All due for marriage thoughcheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by HardMirror(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol see lies O
Mynd of life wink
Lobaton. *Grabs a seat and moles some osogbo greens*
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
No tell me say....lipsrsealed

hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Lol oya stop thinking grin iffa hear cheesy
Don miss u where have u been hiding all this time ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Insomnia... / Who Wants To Make Me His ODO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.