Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (4300 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin crazy Gf!?

Yup.... Like .... "I catch u with a side chic... I slice ur stick to feed size" kinda look..
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
I think tosyn2much is cute lol. No, I don't want him. I just think he looks adorable.
Oooooh!! What can I even say? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Engine oil works wonders
Quite apt. Niceeee!
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
krispycash:

Yup.... Like .... "I catch u with a side chic... I slice ur stick to feed size" kinda look..
But I'm a nice girl cry or at least I try to be
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
But I'm a nice girl cry or at least I try to be
Are u grin grin grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2017
krispycash:

Are u grin grin grin
I said I TRY grin don't always work ya know
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by cuteguy123(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
List is long but some i remember

Mynd44 wink
KennyID17
Sonofluci
Djeezy cheesy
Mrcork

So far I have studied their faces n they too cute wink

Nice, so among them all, who is the cutest?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oooooh!! What can I even say? cheesy

Lol, say nothing, cutie pie grin

You know why I think you're the cute? Because you literally are! You have that innocent, sweet boy nextdoor look smiley
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mynd44 wink
KennyID17
Sonofluci
Djeezy cheesy
Mrcork

embarassed
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
I said I TRY grin don't always work ya know
Lol.... I can imagine....
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
LadyAimy:
Follow back so I can pm u. I don't have access to my mail. Pls
You can mail me without me following you. Try it
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Can I? I can't see your reply.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by wristbangle: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Engine oil works wonders

gringrin u no serious oo!
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Done
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by KennyID17(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

When the memes are stealing the show... grin grin

On the other hand, there's nothing cute than SINZ & his so-luscious thick lips wink Lefulefu & his seXXXy trousers grin and Kennyid17 & his virginity grin grin grin

3 men that i admire atm..so if u want me to add u on my MEN CRUSH EVERY DAY , u have to be sumtin else grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, say nothing, cutie pie grin

You know why I think you're the cute? Because you literally are! You have that innocent, sweet boy nextdoor look smiley

It's not that I have that sweet boy innocent look, I'm actually a sweet innocent dude cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by OfficialSam(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
I think tosyn2much is cute lol. No, I don't want him. I just think he looks adorable.

Is dat cuteness to u?
Bae, check me out.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

cry cry
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:
NL girls will talk about how a guy is cute from now till next year only for them to open threads and talk about how you should not date a broke guy and how a your GF deserves all your salary (yes all 30k of it) because she was on her own when you went to toast her grin

Please if it is not your sub, leave it
One of them broky
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by OfficialSam(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
seungrin
lalasticlalagrin
wristbanglegrin
Toks2008
Baba11
mynd44
Agarawu23
Isolukay
And who again ooo...abeg help me addgrin
All due for marriage thoughcheesy

And u forgot to mention me? Why na?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by djeezy(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
wristbangle,Bunmiano,tosyne2much,djeezy

Sombori should add more for me...
Thanks dear. grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by djeezy(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mynd44 wink
KennyID17
Sonofluci
Djeezy cheesy
Mrcork

Thank you.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

When the memes are stealing the show... grin grin

On the other hand, there's nothing cute than SINZ & his so-luscious thick lips wink Lefulefu & his seXXXy trousers grin and Kennyid17 & his virginity grin grin grin

3 men that i admire atm..so if u want me to add u on my MEN CRUSH EVERY DAY , u have to be sumtin else grin grin
... cheesy

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
LadyAimy:
One of them broky
u dey vex? grin
gud mornin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
OfficialSam:

Is dat cuteness to u?
Bae, check me out.

I just did & ...

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

chief gud mornin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

chief gud mornin
Lefu Darlinggrin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Yomiwhite cheesy

That dude is so cute! It's so unfair

That guy has only 1comment and 1post and only follows you even thou he registered in jan,

Why do I have that feeling its still you undecided
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Fourwinds: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

You will get tired soon tongue.
why.? is he banging.?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

chief gud mornin
undecided
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Johnflex02(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
cryM cute sha,not that e pain me say dem no mention me
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by onyeezeigbo: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
onyeezeigbo others have been mentioned
grin don't want to be single again will you marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Baddest Girl Ever Liveth! / We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. / What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.