Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (4298 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
NL girls will talk about how a guy is cute from now till next year only for them to open threads and talk about how you should not date a broke guy and how a your GF deserves all your salary (yes all 30k of it) because she was on her own when you went to toast her grin

Please if it is not your sub, leave it

4 Likes

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo others have been mentioned
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

You will get tired soon tongue.

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Wait !!? can u actually do that make a sentence with those 3 words cute ..male..nairalander? tongue seems incorrect
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy cutest of them all
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
?? Wait can u actually do thatmake a sentence with those 3 words cute ..male..nairalander? tongue seems incorrect

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:

Boo boo cheesy cheesy

Bee bee cheesy cheesy

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Doctorfitz: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
So mynd44 u funny like this. Tot u were one overserious guy.

The romance between u and mimzyy though. ..hatelove thing.

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:
grin u don't even have a face,why u offended?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
grin

When the memes are stealing the show... grin grin

On the other hand, there's nothing cute than SINZ & his so-luscious thick lips wink Lefulefu & his seXXXy trousers grin and Kennyid17 & his virginity grin grin grin

3 men that i admire atm..so if u want me to add u on my MEN CRUSH EVERY DAY , u have to be sumtin else grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56027040][/quote] Pls can we talk in private
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Daylyt cheesy grin

Smellymout.h
Smellinganus
Jacksparrow1 something something
Hardmirror

Them plenty abeg grin
U have dem plenty grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by PromiseUche(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Someone shouldn't be that cute. It'll just be turning your head up and down, playing you like a basketball and your heart will be melting like butter. Is that fair?
Hahahaha... that is exactly what it feels like, we hv eaten sand frm most gals, all beautiful gals does that. Thank God this one is a Guy, pls I encourage him to do more. Lolz!
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, what's wicked about that?
Its called being blunt

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
NL....
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

But it's true though. I just wanted to get it out there before some people start reading too much into it. He is cute but me saying he is cute, doesn't mean I see him "like that". It takes a lot to get ms zar to feel butterflies, baby! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Maxvasia:
Its called being blunt

Yes, that's the word.

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Wait !!? can u actually do that make a sentence with those 3 words cute ..male..nairalander? tongue seems incorrect
MissCheezyPuff:
Be nice....
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by SINZ: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

When the memes are stealing the show... grin grin

On the other hand, there's nothing cute than SINZ & his so-luscious thick lips wink Lefulefu & his seXXXy trousers grin and Kennyid17 & his virginity grin grin grin

3 men that i admire atm..so if u want me to add u on my MEN CRUSH EVERY DAY , u have to be sumtin else grin grin

Would you look at that azz embarassed cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
krispycash:

Be nice....
I have been cheesy I ain't name nobody

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=56025319][/quote]What make up can i use to make the list?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Where is sinaj?? QueenSuccubus??

SmellingAnus where is Queen?

I need to see bobrisky to get me a make up kit so i can be on the list.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
LadyAimy:
Pls can we talk in private

Okay, PM me
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mynd44: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Maxvasia:
What make up can i use to make the list?
Engine oil works wonders
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
I have been cheesy I ain't name nobody
maybe u should... Type a name... Any name...
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
krispycash:
maybe u should... Type a name... Any name...
Krispycash,ugliest of em all tongue
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by LadyAimy: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Okay, PM me
Follow back so I can pm u. I don't have access to my mail. Pls
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Well that works... Was expecting you to say bob risky... Or riskybob ....
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Cheesy sure a cutie... Got that crazy gf look going for U....
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
krispycash:

Cheesy sure a cutie... Got that crazy gf look going for U....
cheesy grin crazy Gf!?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by DreamChaser2000: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) / See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” / Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.